ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Has Stan been retooled recently (if so , in which revision)? The above orange texts suggest so.
It's not recent, really. Stan offering his sword to Lena who has been nice to him, and Lena potentially not shooting him down but giving him a chance down the road, was a part of the game added in previous chapter(s).

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I am really confused by these posts and a number of others above. I have only seen a celibate Stan who (with Lena nice to him) does photo shoots with Lena, the second in which Lena has him masturbate to her poses. (Actually, I think that was the hottest scene in the game after the two Seymour scenes.)
Has Stan been retooled recently (if so , in which revision)? The above orange texts suggest so.
Stan hasn't been reworked recently. When I say old Stan I'm usually refering to how he was written around chapter 6's release. I think he got reworked shortly there after, I don't remember if it was chapter 7 or 8's release, and almost every scene of his was rewritten, his sprite and outfit also changed dramatically too. So it's definitely been awhile for what I'm referring too.

Reactions: ffive

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
It's not recent, really. Stan offering his sword to Lena who has been nice to him, and Lena potentially not shooting him down but giving him a chance down the road, was a part of the game added in previous chapter(s).
Stan hasn't been reworked recently. When I say old Stan I'm usually refering to how he was written around chapter 6's release. I think he got reworked shortly there after, I don't remember if it was chapter 7 or 8's release, and almost every scene of his was rewritten, his sprite and outfit also changed dramatically too. So it's definitely been awhile for what I'm referring too.
Thank you. I saw the (awkward) sword offering scene. I think I began the game at either the chapter 10 or mid 11 release. There were references in recent earlier posts here that Lena and Stan "allegedly had sex" that had me perplexed...perhaps I am misinterpreting.

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes