Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Unless he commits to Ashley, he is always a free-spirited player hanging around in VIP lounges for girls to score with.

Holly must be under Ivys influence, musn't be with Ian and Lena must've fucked Robert. Then she and Ivy can hook her up with Robert and they fuck around chapter 12.
If Lena sleeps with Robert in the early game you can introduce him to Holly in chapter 12 and they end up banging.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In a certain way Robert is THE lucky beggar of ORS. He can potentially bed Lena and Holly, something very few others of the main characters can do.
This is tempered by the fact Lena can put him aside and Holly slutted around with a plan not necessarily including him in the long run. Wild Holly released her inner slut to become more attractive to Ian (believing he prefers wild, slutty girls as GF) and if Ian and her become a couple now in late ch.12, I doubt Holly will stay quite as wild since her plan functioned well.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Your celebrity picks for all the ORS Characters ?

Here's mine

Alison : Ashley Graham
Alex : Glen Powell
Cindy : Julia Roberts (young)
Emma : Halle Berry
Holly : Emma Stone
Ivy : Billie Eillish
Jeremy : Tyrese Gibson
Louise : Taylor Swift
Perry : Jonah Hill
Seymour : Jose Mourinho
Stan : Jack Quaid
Wade : Jake Gyllenhaal
Agnes : Ellen Degeneres
Billy : Michael B Jordan
Cherry : Rihanna
Mike : Pedro Pascal
Minerva : JLo
Robert : James Franco
Ian : Zac Efron
Lena : Megan Fox
That is so American, and so weird.
And so wrong too. Louise = Taylor Swift ? Cindy Julia Roberts ? Cindy Billi Eilish ? Seymour the master of Barcelona Mourinho the former Real Madrid Manager ? WTF.

Reactions: KristopheH

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Wait arent we all playing the geek slut route?
Only way to make that fucking Holly insteresting.
I have Holly and Lena pine for each other, they're too cute not to.

Now that Ian is out of the way in my game maybe they can even end the beach trip on high note, with Holly comforting Lena (instead of racing to bang Ian like most seem to do)

Also, even if you go geek slut route, Robert is just a dick bridge too far. :cautious:

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
I have Holly and Lena pine for each other, they're too cute not to.

Now that Ian is out of the way in my game maybe they can even end the beach trip on high note, with Holly comforting Lena (instead of racing to bang Ian like most seem to do)

Also, even if you go geek slut route, Robert is just a dick bridge too far. :cautious:
Your Ian is going after Gillian now ?

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes