varpep

Feb 22, 2020
EK is still working on the final version, since it's going to include an epilogue. Afterwards we get 13.0 alpha with Lena's side. Supposedly a bit faster since it's being worked on together with the epilogue for Ch.12. Plus, all the insane plot combinations from the beach trip are resolved one way or another.
Looking forward to a lot of plot resolutions in the epilogue. Some I'm most interested in are: Lena and Ian's dynamic after they broke up because of cheating, the groups reaction to the newly formed throuple, Perry's reaction to finding out about Ian and Emma, the group's reaction to Ian and Lena deciding to open their relationship. Just to name a few.

Reactions: ffive

Lavinotinto

Feb 6, 2023
Imagine a game where you can be successful, a total chad. But people get disappointed that game isn't as miserable as their reality.

If my girl doesn't degrade and humiliate me, it's boring.

It's like reading Perry, Mods should block accounts or limit comments from autistic people.

descarga.gif

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Imagine a game where you can be successful, a total chad. But people get disappointed that game isn't as miserable as their reality.

It's like reading Perry, Mods should block accounts or limit comments from autistic people.

View attachment 4004823
Imagine playing a game where you can have choices, and make interesting scenarios and situations. But people like Lavinotinto like self-inserting as the MC, thinking they're actually successful and chads.

If I can't imagine myself as a total chad, it's boring.

It's even more pathetic than Perry, having such a miserable life that they can only play as "chads" in a game to feel something. Unlike Lavinotinto, I don't call people I disagree with as autistic, nor do I support blocking people who are actually autistic.

Shapesnatcher

Jul 24, 2018
Well there are plenty of games where you are a chad that bangs everyone with even greater degree of power fantasy. This game aint exactly great for the NTR crowd since its not extreme or dramatic enough for that as of the time of writing because not enough drama far as i am concerned, although the corruption aspect is pretty nice not gonna lie. The appeal for me is the whole acting as matchmaker and deciding who gets laid and who does not. Avoidable NTR is neat because it usually allows for this but like i could be a ghost that gets other people to bang and still works out for me, the whole seeing the multiple possible outcomes( so long as they are expanded upon) and the whole concept of the sheer number of ways something can go is what i find entertaining, otherwise i might as well just a VN with fancier plot. Just stating my opinion and wish there were more games where you could act as a matchmaker of sorts, corruption is also pretty neat allthough i find it lackluster as female protag. As someone stated ages ago, what saves this game is the structure rather than the plot depth and i agree with that person.

Last edited:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018

You can have power and cuck fantasy, what matters is how if its written. There is enough room in the fetish world for both.
Are you kinkshaming those who want a loser MC and don't want a chad MC that gets a harem?

The game balances both aspects well. Ian isn't a god, but not a pushover either.

Compared with other games, where either MC is the most spineless victim or a power fantasy that collects a harem with zero effort while all the rivales are incredible pathetic and easily dealt with (or allowed to get a girl out of good will of the MC), ORS is miled ahead of the curve.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Those prologue/epilogue alpha/beta/final Ian-side/lena-side updates are getting ridiculous
The naming is bad and confusing to newcomers, but I get behind releasing this large game in splinters to get more feedback and be more frequent with your target audience.

Sure, ideally the game is released sooner and with fewer, but larger updates, but Eva either doesn't want or - quite likely - can't do that.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
To be fair, Alison is almost 5 inches taller than your average woman. Ian is 2 inches shorter than average guy, so it's not exactly *that* much, but yeah, net result is what it is.
Isn't the average human male height 172cm, so doesn't that mean Ian in an inch+ average ? And since EK is from Spain where the average height is 174cm that make Ian average height and for women its 163cm that make Alison half feet taller than your avg women

Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Isn't the average human male height 172cm, so doesn't that mean Ian in an inch+ average ? And since EK is from Spain where the average height is 174cm that make Ian average height and for women its 163cm that make Alison half feet taller than your avg women
I was checking European WHO averages rather than specifically Spanish, and these are 180 cm for men, 167 cm for women. But yes, if we presume that the game takes place in Spain then you'd be right.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
To be fair, Alison is almost 5 inches taller than your average woman. Ian is 2 inches shorter than average guy, so it's not exactly *that* much, but yeah, net result is what it is.
What is the average height? Also, which country. Ian could be a small american, but a decent spainard.
Ian: 175 cm 5.741 in

USA: 178 cm 5 ft 10 in
Spain: 174 cm 5 ft 8+1⁄2 in

He also has the problem that almost all rivals are (wannabe) players, so they are tall to justify them being so. If the game had a more well rounded cast, it would likely involve shorter men.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
What is the average height? Also, which country. Ian could be a small american, but a decent spainard.

He also has the problem that almost all rivals are (wannabe) players, so they are tall to justify them being so. If the game had a more well rounded cast, it would likely involve shorter men.
Perry, Wen, Yuri, Stan, Danny and Perry's father are shorter than him and the only girl taller is Alison, at least without heels. With heels probably Ivy, Cherry and Jessica are also a bit taller than him. I would say is pretty balanced, I'm 179 and most of my friends are around the same high +-2cm or taller. And only a few of them are less than 175.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018

Fam, how is 174 cm 5 ft 8+1⁄2 in while 175 cm 5.741 in ?? Lol

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes