ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Speaking of which, do you guys think Ian's dad could be a potential LI for Lena in the future? Not in a creepy way like the Arthur/Ashley dynamic, but he seems like the handsome gray haired DILF type, and Lena has already shown that she is interested in older men.
I have joked about it due to Lena's attraction to older guys, but Ian's dad has so little presence in the game so far it's quite unlikely. Although granted, not completely impossible, because Lena who is in relationship with Ian is potentially going to interact with Ian's dad in some way. Be it a phone call or being introduced as Ian's girlfriend, or whatever.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Speaking of which, do you guys think Ian's dad could be a potential LI for Lena in the future? Not in a creepy way like the Arthur/Ashley dynamic, but he seems like the handsome gray haired DILF type, and Lena has already shown that she is interested in older men. Is it too far off to think of the possibility of her seducing Ian's dad or something?
Not including Lena's mom as a LI for Ian because she looks like a granny.
What if Ian’s dad is Gilian’s mysterious boyfriend?. That would be a trully surprising plot twist.

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Speaking of which, do you guys think Ian's dad could be a potential LI for Lena in the future?
I'mma be real with you chief. I absolutely hated that, that was teased. Especially as we're entering late into the story, because now everyone and their mother is going to start complaining about why there isn't incest. It was better off left untouched.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Cindy is a succubus and im glad my boy Wade is leaving her ass.
Lena-Wade pure love route incoming.
To be fair most of the girls in these stories are succubus.:HideThePain:

Unfortunately Lena only shows interest in Wade if she's a cheater herself. Wade will just end up a double cuck, much like Ian. :whistle:
Wade the gamer, well at least he still has his professional gaming career left.:KEK:

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
If we're using this as a metric we gotta rule out Cindy, Holly, and Minerva too:cry:
They have the potential to be trained at least. Just give it a few seshs and Holly is gonna be taking it up the pooper like a pro (Or slutty Holly might already be an anal slut :unsure:).

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
I'mma be real with you chief. I absolutely hated that, that was teased. Especially as we're entering late into the story, because now everyone and their mother is going to start complaining about why there isn't incest. It was better off left untouched.
Aside from Lena's stepdad (designed carefully as to not be considered "real" incest) there aren't many opportunities for incest in the story, really. We don't even know what Ian's mom looks like, and he doesn't have sisters or cousins. Same goes for Lena, the only male relative we know about is Spike and again, we don't even know what he looks like.

• Sad
Reactions: ffive

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Thinking about doing Good Guy Ian + Emma Romance and Good Girl Lena + Stan romance.

It would be like Ian cleanses Emma from being bad girl and Lena prevents Stan from becoming serial killer down the lane.

I only worry it would be really boring if not rewarded in the future...

Reactions: Mravac Kid

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Speaking of which, do you guys think Ian's dad could be a potential LI for Lena in the future? Not in a creepy way like the Arthur/Ashley dynamic, but he seems like the handsome gray haired DILF type, and Lena has already shown that she is interested in older men. Is it too far off to think of the possibility of her seducing Ian's dad or something?
Not including Lena's mom as a LI for Ian because she looks like a granny.
I mean, if they want to date someone who looks like Jordan Peterson, then that's up to them.

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
Thinking about doing Good Guy Ian + Emma Romance and Good Girl Lena + Stan romance.

It would be like Ian cleanses Emma from being bad girl and Lena prevents Stan from becoming serial killer down the lane.

I only worry it would be really boring if not rewarded in the future...
Stan's too busy collecting knuckle children in his room to harm anyone. The most he'd do is make some harshly worded forum posts.

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes