ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Emma isn't really romancable yet, its a very casual fuck buddy relationship.
Not anymore as of Ch.12:
Python:
    i "What about you? Got your eye on anyone right now?"
    if ian_emma_sex:
        e "You mean aside from you?"
        if v12_emma_sex1:
            i "Oh, so you have your sights set on me?"
            e "Like you didn't know! I believe I made that clear this morning..."
            menu:
                "{image=icon_love.webp}I feel the same":
                    $ ian_emma_love = 1
                    i "I hope I made it equally clear that I feel the same too."
                    e "Oh. Uh..."
                    e "I don't know what to say! I wasn't expecting that answer!"
                    i "Why not?"
                    e "Because, um... I don't know?"
                    i "Your loss for words is just adorable."
                    e "Hey! That's your fault... Seems like you have this effect on me."
                    i "I wasn't aware that was the case..."
                    e "Well... I hope you are now."
Python:
            if ian_emma_love:
                menu:
                    "{image=icon_love.webp}Make love to Emma" if ian_emma_love > 0 and ian_emma_love < 2:
                        i "You drive me crazy too. I can't get enough of you..."
                        "Emma clung to me tightly as she gasped."
                        "I could feel her fingers digging into my back, and her asshole tightening around my cock."
                        if ian_emma_love == 0.5:
                            i "So that's what you've been wanting to say?"
                            e "Yes! Oh God, yes...! I love you..."
                        else:
                            e "Me neither... I want more...! More of you!"
                            i "I'll give it to you. All of me."
//...
                        $ ian_emma_love = 2

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Not anymore as of Ch.12:
Python:
    i "What about you? Got your eye on anyone right now?"
    if ian_emma_sex:
        e "You mean aside from you?"
        if v12_emma_sex1:
            i "Oh, so you have your sights set on me?"
            e "Like you didn't know! I believe I made that clear this morning..."
            menu:
                "{image=icon_love.webp}I feel the same":
                    $ ian_emma_love = 1
                    i "I hope I made it equally clear that I feel the same too."
                    e "Oh. Uh..."
                    e "I don't know what to say! I wasn't expecting that answer!"
                    i "Why not?"
                    e "Because, um... I don't know?"
                    i "Your loss for words is just adorable."
                    e "Hey! That's your fault... Seems like you have this effect on me."
                    i "I wasn't aware that was the case..."
                    e "Well... I hope you are now."
Python:
            if ian_emma_love:
                menu:
                    "{image=icon_love.webp}Make love to Emma" if ian_emma_love > 0 and ian_emma_love < 2:
                        i "You drive me crazy too. I can't get enough of you..."
                        "Emma clung to me tightly as she gasped."
                        "I could feel her fingers digging into my back, and her asshole tightening around my cock."
                        if ian_emma_love == 0.5:
                            i "So that's what you've been wanting to say?"
                        else:
                            e "Me neither... I want more...! More of you!"
                            i "I'll give it to you. All of me."
//...
                        $ ian_emma_love = 2
Technically yes,but there is little difference between love and lust with Emma. There is no emotional weight to it. She isn't commiting to anyone. She lives and loves in the moment, so when she is saying she loves Ian, she mostly loves the sex they currently have.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Technically yes,but there is little difference between love and lust with Emma. There is no emotional weight to it. She isn't commiting to anyone. She lives and loves in the moment, so when she is saying she loves Ian, she mostly loves the sex they currently have.
I feel like this is choosing to ignore what the game shows and tells you in favor of your own interpretation of the character. The game describes this flag as:
Python:
default ian_emma_love = 0                 # Ian corresponds Emma's feelings (2= make love, accept feelings / 1= talk feelings / 0.5= call her out)
which makes it pretty clear that "Emma's feelings" is love for Ian. To say that she actually doesn't love Ian for real because she typically gets in casual relationships so that means her feelings have no weight and isn't some "real love"... is very arbitrary and dismissive. When Ian can very well be a guy she does develop deep feelings for (and reveals them at this point)

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
I feel like this is choosing to ignore what the game shows and tells you in favor of your own interpretation of the character. The game describes this flag as:
Python:
default ian_emma_love = 0                 # Ian corresponds Emma's feelings (2= make love, accept feelings / 1= talk feelings / 0.5= call her out)
which makes it pretty clear that "Emma's feelings" is love for Ian. To say that she actually doesn't love Ian for real because she typically gets in casual relationships so that means her feelings have no weight and isn't some "real love"... is very arbitrary and dismissive. When Ian can very well be a guy she does develop deep feelings for (and reveals them at this point)
She's not really that subtle either:

Python:
            p "So you're against m--{w=0.5}monogamous relationships?"
            $ femma = "n"
            e "No, not at all! I think I'd like to have one, if I meet the right person..."
            $ fperry = "meh"
            $ flena = "n"
            $ holly = "n"
            $ fian = "smile"
            h "And... What would that person have to be like?"
            e "He has to be your best friend, first and foremost... That's the most important thing."
            e "Someone you can be yourself with, the real you."
            e "You should be able to balance each other out too..."
            if v12_emma_sex1 or v12_emma_flirt:
                $ femma = "flirt"
                "Emma briefly looked at me."
                e "And if the sex is the bomb too... I mean, what else is there to ask for?"
                $ femma = "n"
                if ian_emma_love:
                    e "I would date a guy like that."
Python:
            if ian_emma_love:
                show v12_emma12b with long
                e "Ian... You drive me crazy... I..."
                if ian_emma_love == 0.5:
                    i "What? Come on, tell me... Say it already."
                e "I think I'm in love with you...!"
Python:
            e "Well, today is even better."
            i "Yeah? Why's that?"
            e "Because we're still all together after all these years. Closer than ever..."
            $ femma = "smile"
            e "Especially you and me."
            hide emma_sparkler with long
            if ian_emma_love:
                i "Closer in many ways, yeah... I'm also really glad about that."
                e "I always liked you, but had I known we'd have so much chemistry, I would've made a move much sooner."
                $ fian = "confident"
                i "I think it was me who made a move on you that night at Blazer."
                e "Really? I'd say it was mutual... Why do you think I decided to dress up all sexy? I was hoping to entice you..."
                i "Well, you did. And now I can't get enough of you."
She was always attracted to Ian, they have great sex several times and during the beach time she clearly has already fallen for him. And once she tells Perry, they would be officially dating, at least for their group of friends. I wonder about Cindy's reaction when she gets the news.

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
Somebody posted the soundtrack here a while ago, but I'm trying to find the track that played in the prologue when Ian and Lena meet for the first time, in earlier builds of the game. It played during other emotional moments as well, but as of now it seems to have been completely removed. It wasn't in the official OST folder provided by the user here. It's a melancholic guitar tune, sounds really beautiful. Does anyone know the name of the track or know a way to find it? Greatly appreciate it.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
but as of now it seems to have been completely removed
Yeah, some of the tracks seems to have been replaced. E.g. when Ian looks at Gillian's pictures early on had a very different, haunting track that is now gone. I keep a copy of 10.3 version of the game just to still be able to listen to it sometimes.

That said, the intro has a new track added to it, but the one which was in 10.3 is still there, it just plays early on, during your first dialogue choice. I don't know if there was something different there earlier, as i don't have even older builds to compare it with.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Somebody posted the soundtrack here a while ago, but I'm trying to find the track that played in the prologue when Ian and Lena meet for the first time, in earlier builds of the game. It played during other emotional moments as well, but as of now it seems to have been completely removed. It wasn't in the official OST folder provided by the user here. It's a melancholic guitar tune, sounds really beautiful. Does anyone know the name of the track or know a way to find it? Greatly appreciate it.
If you want access to the game's files, follow these instructions on adding a Ren'py decompiler. https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-ch-12-3-beta-eva-kiss.48813/post-12996422 With that said, the OST you're describing is most probably broken dreams.

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
  • Sad
Reactions: varpep

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
You can try finding it in older version?
https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-ch-12-3-beta-eva-kiss.48813/post-5918246
somehow mediafire link still works.
It didn't occur to me that older versions would still be available to download. This build hadn't yet feature the track, so it must've been one to come out around 2022 (I'm guessing chapter 9 or 10). Thank you for the insight man, I'll look for more versions around this thread.
EDIT: The search is over, thank you so much for your help. This is the track for anyone wondering. Eva please put it back in the game, it was one of the best in the OST!

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
So we won't have the 'Final' version of this episode? Usually, the final versions were the same episode but with bugs fixed and 1-2 extra scenes. Is EvaKiss planning to include Lena's part in this next update? Version 12.4 Alpha?

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
It's starting to get as dry as Minerva's pussy. Updates better arrive quickly.
Still mad that mommy minerva dosent kick ians balls or would be full blackmail/femdom route would also be insane with holly if the would be together and minvera harras him ......

Also not only insane synergy with holly also book contest ...

Mate she was the definition of seymore for ian....

But no mommy minvera is just another generic pussy for chad ian to conquer ....:cry::cry:like he dosent has enough already ..

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So we won't have the 'Final' version of this episode? Usually, the final versions were the same episode but with bugs fixed and 1-2 extra scenes. Is EvaKiss planning to include Lena's part in this next update? Version 12.4 Alpha?
EK is still working on the final version, since it's going to include an epilogue. Afterwards we get 13.0 alpha with Lena's side. Supposedly a bit faster since it's being worked on together with the epilogue for Ch.12. Plus, all the insane plot combinations from the beach trip are resolved one way or another.

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes