mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
It would also give Wade blame to the failing relationship, rather than given most of the blame to Cindy, who is obviously a cheating slut!!!
God cindy is so fucking smart what a princess:geek:

Gaslight wade into being a cheater and ruin the relationahip my typ of woman...

• Haha
Reactions: Balsamic

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
Exactly, a relationship based on cheating will never prosper in the long run. But according to the conversations, they both have chemistry, the sex is unique, and Ian Chad is a good match, the opposite of Wade. The thing with Axel is mere attraction and work, as she said, she just wnna have fun and Wade is a jerk for not seeing that.
What about ian non chad is there any difference until know in there behaviour???interactions like low stat vs high stat ?? Or chad vs non chad??

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Possible, but I wouldn't be surprised if she isn't fucking Axel on the yacht (yet).
If Lena can seduce Wade even if his relationship with Cindy is better, then a faithfull Cindy has even more reason to break up with him and it makes Lena even more of a homewrecker. It would also give Wade blame to the failing relationship, rather than given most of the blame to Cindy, who is obviously a cheating slut!!!

While Axel makes some moves on her, overall he playing it out and waiting until Cindy becomes single and angry about her breakup. Then she is vulnerable and incentive to start a new relationship. Ironically, Cindy isn't the cheating type per principle, she values relationships and monogamy. With Ian, there were multiple very emotional exceptional developments that led to the affair, but with Axel its more of a new job opportunity and no emotional investement.
Cindy's response to Ian sending her the moon photo reads suspicious to me. Maybe the theme of Cindy's story would be forgiveness by either Ian or Wade. She gets carried away by all the glamour and excitement of the photo shoot, some drinks, maybe some drugs during the afterparty and she fucks Axel and/or any other dude. And if you are on Ian and Cindy love path or she's with Wade without their relationship being 0, she will feel bad about it, confess, apologize and you will have to choose if forgiving her or not.

Very perceptive of you. I did not realize this aspect. Obviously Ian will be forced to frame Perry in some way so that he will be compromised by having sex with another man or trans which will then be leaked to the press, enhancing his father's opponent's bid for mayor. Very Astute! (Of course, such a strategy, while practical in Spain, would backfire in Italy.)
I don't think that would work in Spain, if politician's children are attacked is usually by fringe groups on social media. A child of the candidate being gay or fucking a trans woman would probably not work as a political attack and it would probably backfire creating sympathy, specially if intimate photos or videos are leaked. It sounds like it would be more effective in certain US scenarios. It would have to be some kind of criminal behaviour or nepotistic corruption in order to be effective, and Perry would have not commited any crime except for maybe smoking pot depending of Baluart's legislation on the issue. But perhaps, instead of inmediately leaking it to the press, they would go to Perry's dad and blackmail him with embarrasing his son by leaking the materials if he doesn't quit mayor's race.

So Ian should always cheat with Cindy because she's going to end up with Axel otherwise. (y)
"Wade, you don't get it. I'm fucking your girlfriend for you. EK is a nasty bitch and this is the only way to save Cindy."
Fuck the cheerleader, save the world.

Last edited:

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
What about ian non chad is there any difference until know in there behaviour???interactions like low stat vs high stat ?? Or chad vs non chad??
I think there are just a couple of checks: one to propose her cheating on Wade (that can be also passed with lust) and another one to see if Cindy sends you some selfies (that can also be passed with charisma).

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
Cindy's response to Ian sending her the moon photo reads suspicious to me. Maybe the theme of Cindy's story would be forgiveness by either Ian or Wade. She gets carried away by all the glamour and excitement of the photo shoot, some drinks, maybe some drugs during the afterparty and she fucks Axel and/or any other dude. And if you are on Ian and Cindy love path or she's with Wade without their relationship being 0, she will feel bad about it, confess, apologize and you will have to choose if forgiving her or no
what do you mean its sounds suspicious? What does cindy writes again??? Yeah I hope eva dont fucks around with cindy she is egoistic ,princess, easy impressionable ( axel should have a easy game) partys ,drugs ,fame ,corruption and potentioal other woman that compete with eachother or lure new models into sex...

Cindy should act this way the way she is written get karma guys :BootyTime: :BootyTime:

Just forgive her lads ....she is a princess after all so thread her like one :geek:

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
what do you mean its sounds suspicious? What does cindy writes again??? Yeah I hope eva dont fucks around with cindy she is egoistic ,princess, easy impressionable ( axel should have a easy game) partys ,drugs ,fame ,corruption and potentioal other woman that compete with eachother or lure new models into sex...

Cindy should act this way the way she is written get karma guys :BootyTime: :BootyTime:

Just forgive her lads ....she is a princess after all so thread her like one :geek:
Python:
                if v12_cindy_text > 0:
                    if (ian_cindy_love and v12_cindy_rel == 2):
                        $ fian = "n"
                        "I couldn't help but think about Cindy... Despite everything, I couldn't get her out of my head."
                        "Part of me wanted to reach out, but a wiser part warned me against it. Still, she texted me before, and I couldn't resist returning the gesture."
                        play sound "sfx/camera.mp3"
                        with flash
                        pause 0.5
                        "I pulled out my phone, took a picture of the moon and sent it to her."
                        play sound "sfx/sms.mp3"
                        c_p "The moon looks incredible tonight... I'm seeing it too from the yatch."
                        i_p "It makes me think of you."
                        c_p "{image=emoji_surprise.webp} {image=emoji_surprise.webp}"
                        i "..."
                        if v12_cindy_text == 2:
                            "I expected a longer reply from her, but it seemed like she stopped writing. Maybe she was waiting for me to send another message..."
                        else:
                            i "Seems like that's all she's gonna write. Maybe she's waiting for me to send another message..."
                        i "I'm letting myself get carried away... I better put my phone away."

else:
                    "I thought about Cindy... Se hadn't got in touch with me since we started our vacation."
                    "I wondered what could she be doing right now..."
                    with flash
                    pause 0.5
                    i_p "Thinking about you {image=emoji_heart.webp}"
                    $ fian = "n"
                    i "..."
                    i "She must be busy, or already sleeping..."
Maybe I'm reading too much into it. But that coupled with the conversation you have with her before her travel when you can give her the gift, gives me suspicious vibes about her and Axel.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
So Ian should always cheat with Cindy because she's going to end up with Axel otherwise. (y)
"Wade, you don't get it. I'm fucking your girlfriend for you. EK is a nasty bitch and this is the only way to save Cindy."
I try to avoid sleeping with Cindy on most of my playthroughs to get into Lola's good graces. Hopefully I will be rewarded with a scene between Ian and Lola :HideThePain:

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
Python:
                if v12_cindy_text > 0:
                        $ fian = "n"
                        "I couldn't help but think about Cindy... Despite everything, I couldn't get her out of my head."
                        "Part of me wanted to reach out, but a wiser part warned me against it. Still, she texted me before, and I couldn't resist returning the gesture."
                        with flash
                        pause 0.5
                        play sound "sfx/sms.mp3"
                        i "..."
                        if v12_cindy_text == 2:
                            "I expected a longer reply from her, but it seemed like she stopped writing. Maybe she was waiting for me to send another message..."
                        else:
                            i "Seems like that's all she's gonna write. Maybe she's waiting for me to send another message..."

else:
                    "I thought about Cindy... Se hadn't got in touch with me since we started our vacation."
                    with flash
                    pause 0.5
                    $ fian = "n"
                    i "..."
Maybe I'm reading too much into it. But that coupled with the conversation you have with her before her travel when you can give her the gift, gives me suspicious vibes about her and Axel.
Yeah espacilly the last part sounds he is fucked poor boiiii:cry:

But what can you do axel is a upgradd also maybe ian is lucky and she keeps it a secret :devilish::devilish:

So cindy will still be his gf ...

Just some ivy/axel banter here and there

Maybe she will gaslight him into thinking she was asleep or phone batery was empty would fit her cheracter .... instead of partying drugged up...

Last edited:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Python:
                if v12_cindy_text > 0:
                        $ fian = "n"
                        with flash
                        pause 0.5
                        play sound "sfx/sms.mp3"
                        i "..."
                        if v12_cindy_text == 2:
                        else:

else:
                    with flash
                    pause 0.5
                    $ fian = "n"
                    i "..."
No, in this case Cindy is reluctant because Ian is giving her mixed messages that line up with her own mixed feelings: He demands clarity and distances himself, but also gave her a present (she wears) and messages her.

If Ian is supportive to her instead, she happily responds, so in both cases she is not distracted by Axel in this particular situation.

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
I think you're missing out on a few subtle story elements, such as the choice for Lena to warn Cindy about Axel (much like you can prevent Eva from falling into Jack's hands in GGGB). As Gicoo pointed out, despite being hated on by F95 users, Cindy isn't really the cheating type. She falls for Axel mostly because (aside from being handsome) he presents her the opportunity to pursue something she's passionate about: working as a model, and doing something more with her life than cook for Wade while he plays videogames. Granted, Axel is only doing that to use her, which brings us back to the first point. Cindy can be warned about him by Lena, and even if she is upset at first, that choice will matter on her decisions down the line. Cindy may be considered annoying/spoiled by some at times but she is not stupid.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
I think you're missing out on a few subtle story elements, such as the choice for Lena to warn Cindy about Axel (much like you can prevent Eva from falling into Jack's hands in GGGB). As Gicoo pointed out, despite being hated on by F95 users, Cindy isn't really the cheating type. She falls for Axel mostly because (aside from being handsome) he presents her the opportunity to pursue something she's passionate about: working as a model, and doing something more with her life than cook for Wade while he plays videogames. Granted, Axel is only doing that to use her, which brings us back to the first point. Cindy can be warned about him by Lena, and even if she is upset at first, that choice will matter on her decisions down the line. Cindy may be considered annoying/spoiled by some at times but she is not stupid.
I think you're missing out on the not so subtle humor in my post. Unlike other players, I don't really care if characters are being annoying or not. The post is meant as a joke that if Axel is going to have Cindy, Ian might as well tap her first to "save" her, justifying his cheating with her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NewSeal

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
No, in this case Cindy is reluctant because Ian is giving her mixed messages that line up with her own mixed feelings: He demands clarity and distances himself, but also gave her a present (she wears) and messages her.

If Ian is supportive to her instead, she happily responds, so in both cases she is not distracted by Axel in this particular situation.
You are right, but even in that case, her response is the most underwhelming of all the posible recipients of the message.

Python:
                        "I thought about Cindy... I pulled out my phone, took a picture of the moon and sent it to her."
                        with flash
                        pause 0.5
                        play sound "sfx/sms.mp3"
                        c_p "The moon looks incredible tonight {image=emoji_love.webp} I'm seeing it too from the yatch."
                        i_p "Must be nice... I'm at the beach right now. We're gonna build a bonfire, drink some beers and chill for a bit."
                        c_p "Sounds fun! We have a similar plan, minus the bonfire."
                        i_p "Too bad we're so far apart tonight."
                        c_p "Yes... Anyway, I hope you have fun! Good night {image=emoji_kiss.webp} {image=emoji_moon.webp}"
                        $ fian = "n"
                        i "..."
And she doesn't message you earlier unless you messaged her before or you had demanded clarity during your last encounter. Again, maybe I'm reading too much into it, but that's the feeling I got during my playthroughs.

There's no variable flagged if Lena warns Cindy about Axel, in fact there is no variable changed during their interaction except for the one measuring Lena and Cindy's relationship. Neither is there any variable set if you choose to discuss Cindy with Axel later. So it seems all that is just narrative and not even flavored because Ian and Cindy's relationship is not even taken into account.

Last edited:

Lavinotinto

Feb 6, 2023
You are right, but even in that case, her response is the most underwhelming of all the posible recipients of the message.

Python:
                        "I thought about Cindy... I pulled out my phone, took a picture of the moon and sent it to her."
                        with flash
                        pause 0.5
                        play sound "sfx/sms.mp3"
                        c_p "The moon looks incredible tonight {image=emoji_love.webp} I'm seeing it too from the yatch."
                        i_p "Must be nice... I'm at the beach right now. We're gonna build a bonfire, drink some beers and chill for a bit."
                        c_p "Sounds fun! We have a similar plan, minus the bonfire."
                        i_p "Too bad we're so far apart tonight."
                        c_p "Yes... Anyway, I hope you have fun! Good night {image=emoji_kiss.webp} {image=emoji_moon.webp}"
                        $ fian = "n"
                        i "..."
And she doesn't message you earlier unless you messaged her before or you had demanded clarity during your last encounter. Again, maybe I'm reading too much into it, but that's the feeling I got during my playthroughs.
But she tells you that she's never sent those kinds of nudes to anyone. At this point if you are on Cindy's path, she could be with Axel on the trip and still haven't a real interest in him. The truth is it's the player's decision, after Wade was fired that changed him completely and that screwed up their long relationship.

It's funny to be on this path if you know Gillian's story. Like I said, it is the player who chooses the path, if you want to be with Cindy, the gift, the I love you, the oral sex, the chemistry, the nudes, are all clues that tells you can be with her even if it's "the forbidden fruit" as Ian calls it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lavinotinto

Feb 6, 2023
Cindy is a succubus and im glad my boy Wade is leaving her ass.
Lena-Wade pure love route incoming.
Get over it bro, even Holly can become a succubus; if you help Wade it's fine, if Lena goes back to Axel it's your decision.

Cindy says it all the time, she's 25, barely go out cuz Wade doesn't like to and she feels she's wasting her prime and that's where her indecision comes from. and it's understandable, even more when you see an opportunity as a model to get out of the routine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes