ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
A propos of nothing, fuck you Perry, you cock muncher:

1701402397036.png

My Ian has 2 coins to his name, and you want him to pay for your shit, and if i cover half of the expenses you still throw a hissy fit and -1 to relationship? Un-fucking-believable. :cautious:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
How to install?
I recall, this is built in, just start a new game, you will get the option to unlock gallery, I think. Then go back to your saved games
That's after saving a game in the cheat mode you can select at the top of the new-game screen. So there's an extra step there.

For using the downloadable unlock instead, just unzip it and drag the "scripts" folder from the download into the "game" folder of the build.

Last edited:

RippedKegels

May 30, 2022
so if lena is cheating, jeremy narcs no matter what? No avoiding this?

pardon my venting, but pretty fkin lame if so to be honest...

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
so if lena is cheating, jeremy narcs no matter what? No avoiding this?

pardon my venting, but pretty fkin lame if so to be honest...
no less consistent than has always been the case throughout game; like the answer you give to jeremy early on re lena or allison determines your ACTUAL path with them, regardless of if you feel like telling him.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
on Cindy's latest scene, what's the requirement to get the licking ass part?

one of my playthrough got it and the other one didn't

RippedKegels

May 30, 2022
no less consistent than has always been the case throughout game; like the answer you give to jeremy early on re lena or allison determines your ACTUAL path with them, regardless of if you feel like telling him.
Not sure what you mean about the answer to Jeremey early on, but my issue isn't with logical consistency or execution, it's with the narrative-level decision to blow up one of the more interesting routes in the game.

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
I dont want to sound hypocritical, but EvaKiss deserved a week before leaking the update, it literally came out today only for the 20euros tier hashdahdhsa lmao..
Obviously I also downloaded the update, I mean if they put it in front of me Ill grab it too, but hey...

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I dont want to sound hypocritical, but EvaKiss deserved a week before leaking the update, it literally came out today only for the 20euros tier hashdahdhsa lmao..
Obviously I also downloaded the update, I mean if they put it in front of me Ill grab it too, but hey...
Give her some dollars. If you have 1 dollar to give, give it. Then you don't have to worry about how soon people post it here

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
it was an ian update.
Knew it was too good to be true. Assume Lena's part for 12 will be in the next update?
Does this game have approximately so much content like Summertime Saga ?
To me that is a really odd game to compare to this one. Overall I would guess SS has a lot more content, but it takes a lot longer to get to the good stuff. Sending me down memory lane a bit, that's the first game I played after I found this site.. for hours and hours and hours.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: StreamSteam

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Not sure what you mean about the answer to Jeremey early on, but my issue isn't with logical consistency or execution, it's with the narrative-level decision to blow up one of the more interesting routes in the game.
And I'm saying it's always been this way.

What if you wanted to do an interesting route of jeremy nemesis from the start? You CANT. Because the game forces you to converse truthfully with him to set path vars.

In a perfect choice-based game jeremy could backstab ian or ian could backstab jeremy. This isn't the case here.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 324 Votes