tryndakaiser

Jul 16, 2020
Cool update just hoping there will be more interaction for the Lena and Ian route for the beach day update because it was literally non-existent this time around

Reactions: axy2

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
Quick first impressions:

--I'm guessing the scene EK thought most people wouldn't be expecting is IanxJess and that did surprise me some, but the one I really wasn't expecting was IanxMinerva, which I was pleased by, just a nice quick & dirty scene. And very interesting that she's the one who brings up the idea of helping Ian win the book contest...

--I also got the bug with Cindy's scene on my non-Cindy, IanxHolly route, but I have to say the scene itself was very hot, and for those invested in that relationship, some great stuff.

--Ivy is still stringing Jeremy along, with just a little kiss and nothing else! I laughed out loud at that one. Nicely played, EK.

--Confirmation that Cherry won't be at Perry's because of visiting her family (and because Lena's going), Jeremy wasn't invited, and Cindy will be doing her horizontal mambo photo shoot with Axel. Everyone here called that last one but the others I don't remember us being sure about one way or another.

--Interesting that, in EK's post releasing the Alpha, she very much presented the MMA tournament as a side-quest not affecting anything else in Ian's storyline. I understand the reasoning, especially for those players not interested in the tournament or not interested in mini-games, but it still seems to me like a bit of a missed opportunity.

--Overall, it was about the length I expected for a prologue, and I thought the MMA fight was handled well (I lost twice and won once), and on my Manwhore Ian route I enjoyed the IanxCherry scene best, because his inner Chad could dominate Cherry as she still wants to be even though she's not with Axel anymore. But of course on my canon IanxHolly route, I'm aiming for the Holly Trinity and so am eagerly thinking about what shenanigans can happen at the beach house in the full chapter...

camube

Jun 4, 2022
anyone know what's the requirement to get the licking cindy's butt portion on cindy's scene?

i got it in one playthrough but didn't get it in another

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
I hope Jeremy in the future will send pics of Lena, Louise and Ivy to Ian, like he did with Alison pics..
Also I'm really sad that Jeremy is not going with us to the party. I hope that's only because of my bad choices because i really counted on more Jeremy+Lena scenes.
I wonder who at the end will attend that trip and who will fuck Lena, Emma and Holly at that party if not Ian

• Angry
Reactions: Slick Bean

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Better get with the program here, tho ... two protagonists, is all you get to choose who does what.
I hope Jeremy in the future will send pics of Lena, Louise and Ivy to Ian, like he did with Alison pics..
Also I'm really sad that Jeremy is not going with us to the party. I hope that's only because of my bad choices because i really counted on more Jeremy+Lena scenes.
I wonder who at the end will attend that trip and who will fuck Lena, Emma and Holly at that party if not Ian
Jeremy is too much out there chasing tail to babysit your impotent Lena/Ian asses, you old dawg!

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
If it was up to me Lena would hook up with Emma and Holly herself. I'm sure Emma will get with Perry if you help set them up.

Perry doesn't like Jeremy that much so its understandable for him not to be invited but he could have made things interesting if more people where going.(the 2 mcs seems to be limiting the story sadly)

• Angry

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
after each update i get more and more worried there won't be much Gillian content... i only got on the GGGB wagon after it was done, any chance EK went back and added events/characters to older chapters this late into it?

• Angry

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
What are you all on about: Eva did CAMEOS OF GGGB game chars as FAN SERVICE TO YOU WHINERS!
in last update and now you cry for more? Let her finish her game, will ya!
after each update i get more and more worried there won't be much Gillian content... i only got on the GGGB wagon after it was done, any chance EK went back and added events/characters to older chapters this late into it?
Those were all cameos. Eva is already swamped with these ”limiting only two main characters” - quit yer whining!
If it was up to me Lena would hook up with Emma and Holly herself. I'm sure Emma will get with Perry if you help set them up.

Perry doesn't like Jeremy that much so its understandable for him not to be invited but he could have made things interesting if more people where going.(the 2 mcs seems to be limiting the story sadly)

mangosok

May 27, 2019
I didn't have any in-game relationship with Cindy (they were neutral), but in the new update, Ian goes to her house, where they start fucking. Why is this happening if Ian is in a relationship with Holly?

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
anyone know what's the requirement to get the licking cindy's butt portion on cindy's scene?

i got it in one playthrough but didn't get it in another
You've to cum outside and should've have Cindy satisfaction==3.

Reactions: ffive

Mtmtmt007

Mar 2, 2021
The best scene in this update for me was cherry I was surprised how she enjoyed ian dominating her I thought after axel she wouldn't like that but she let ian dominate her and that was so hot
First round of MMA tournament was good at first I didn't know how to win I got draw two times but after understanding it my ian defeated his opponent in both kickboxing and grappling style I liked how Eva kiss made the first round difficult for ian I thought it was gonna be easy
Other that that I'm excited about this beach update I hope it delivers on both fronts

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
The Alphas have always been fast and loose with previous chapter conditions,
you are supposed to sample ALL these new update scenes, irrelevant of path or anything.
I didn't have any in-game relationship with Cindy (they were neutral), but in the new update, Ian goes to her house, where they start fucking. Why is this happening if Ian is in a relationship with Holly?

Reactions: mangosok

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Not a fan of the tourney part,i wasnt hype about before and the fact is a bit a pain in the ass to get the win felt more fustrating than fun to play.

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes