| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
It completely broke reincarnotica for me. I use URM in every game I play though.
Just remove Choice Descriptor, it should be good to go. It is not compatible with every game(color are overwritten of choices to display points/variables in choices).

Oct 10, 2022
The male cast, excluding Ian, is utter trash. But apparently to some their the best thing since sliced bread.
I do agree, I can even say that for half of the Ian paths, Ian is also part of utter trash. Also male cast are depth-less horn-dogs, on the contrary female cast very well diversed and most of them interesting enough to try their paths.

I also thought cuck path was for the weak, until a 6 feet ten black friend with a monstruous instrument offered me ( a white boy) to fuck his national beauty pageant girlfriend with an instument half his size, just because she liked my blue eyes. I realized candaulism is more complicated than that.
What was the initial reaction of yours? I'd probably broke his nose if someone would dare to asked that to me. :unsure:

Reactions: amber111

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I agree but some choices don't change facts or canon story of game
Let me shed some light.

If Lena is complete nerd and by your previous posts she didn't have threesome with Axel and Cherry(If Ian didn't asked), than how come she can ask Ian we can do a threesome? This totally throws your point out.

If Ian doesn't ask doesn't mean it didn't happen
[
  1. Even in Chad Ian playthrough Lena DOES mention about how she learned to do these great footjob.(first option)​
  2. If LenaxAxelxCherry threesome didn't happen than Lena breaking with Axel will make less sense as she felt betrayed when she trusted Axel and let Cherry come into their bedroom.​
]
I completely disagree with you but this is probably the post most worth reading I have ever read on this thread. Thank you.

To reply point by point:

"If Lena is complete nerd and by your previous posts she didn't have threesome with Axel and Cherry(If Ian didn't asked), than how come she can ask Ian we can do a threesome? This totally throws your point out."

We disagree some much on the subject it is almost fascinating. And, truth be told, EK seems to agree with you and not with me.

My reply to you is: Why would a girl who has found the love of her life thus be ready to experience kinky situations necessarily have to have lived the situation in the past with a toxic boyfriend ?????

Lena's suggestion of a 3sum to Ian is probably one of the best written dialogs in the game and it fits a nomal girl in love who want to experience things with her most serious boyfriend to date.

"Even in Chad Ian playthrough Lena DOES mention about how she learned to do these great footjob.(first option)"

To put it simply, no. A Chan Ian saying he doesn't like footjob cancela the whole discussion.

1. "If LenaxAxelxCherry threesome didn't happen than Lena breaking with Axel will make less sense as she felt betrayed when she trusted Axel and let Cherry come into their bedroom.
This is the weaker part of your reply. If the threesomes did not happen, Axel quite simply cheated on Lena with Cherry on their bedroom. Nothing narratively unbelievable in this.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I do agree, I can even say that for half of the Ian paths, Ian is also part of utter trash. Also male cast are depth-less horn-dogs, on the contrary female cast very well diversed and most of them interesting enough to try their paths.

What was the initial reaction of yours? I'd probably broke his nose if someone would dare to asked that to me. :unsure:
Let's say I was a bit more open.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I do agree, I can even say that for half of the Ian paths, Ian is also part of utter trash.
It really depends on how Ian is played. He can be solid, other times, face palming moron.

That said, I've said it long again, it is in the ancient memories of this thread here... The male cast of character is just trash, specially in terms of possible interest for Lena.

Oct 10, 2022
I've got a feeling you misinterpreted the situation here -- the big guy offered for his gf to have sex with lucadiadis. I don't actually know many people who'd react with physical aggression if made an offer like this.
Oh totally, we were on cuck Ian topic so I misread it. Yeah, I won't get into physical but I would not be very enthusiastic about the offer either. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

(y)(y)(y)

It really depends on how Ian is played. He can be solid, other times, face palming moron.

That said, I've said it long again, it is in the ancient memories of this thread here... The male cast of character is just trash, specially in terms of possible interest for Lena.
Yeah, Lena's POV getting weaker also. I don't think we'll have any addition to cast either, so looks like we stuck with them. Anyways, my Lena is happy with Ivy and Holly so no worries there. :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I completely disagree with you but this is probably the post most worth reading I have ever read on this thread. Thank you.

To reply point by point:

"If Lena is complete nerd and by your previous posts she didn't have threesome with Axel and Cherry(If Ian didn't asked), than how come she can ask Ian we can do a threesome? This totally throws your point out."

We disagree some much on the subject it is almost fascinating. And, truth be told, EK seems to agree with you and not with me.

My reply to you is: Why would a girl who has found the love of her life thus be ready to experience kinky situations necessarily have to have lived the situation in the past with a toxic boyfriend ?????

Lena's suggestion of a 3sum to Ian is probably one of the best written dialogs in the game and it fits a nomal girl in love who want to experience things with her most serious boyfriend to date.
That's the point she was in love with Axel too, or am I wrong? If she was in love with Axel than LenaxAxelxCherry threesome did happen.

"Even in Chad Ian playthrough Lena DOES mention about how she learned to do these great footjob.(first option)"

To put it simply, no. A Chan Ian saying he doesn't like footjob cancela the whole discussion.
It doesn't cancel the whole scenario if Chad Ian doesn't like footjob, It simply prevents the revelation. example: If my friend is on a date with a girl he smashed, it doesn't matter whether I like to hear or not that he smashed or not but the fact will remain unchanged in every scenario. This is happening in that footjob scenario we are given choice whether to hear about it or not. Simple as that.

1. "If LenaxAxelxCherry threesome didn't happen than Lena breaking with Axel will make less sense as she felt betrayed when she trusted Axel and let Cherry come into their bedroom.
This is the weaker part of your reply. If the threesomes did not happen, Axel quite simply cheated on Lena with Cherry on their bedroom. Nothing narratively unbelievable in this.
Let me make it more clear
  1. If LenaxAxelxCherry threesome didn't happen than Lena breaking with Axel will make less sense than if she did threesome bcz she felt betrayed when she trusted Axel and let Cherry come into their bedroom. (Here I believe LenaxAxelxCherry threesome did happen)
She was in love with Axel and was in dom(Axel) and sub(Lena) relationship, Ivy mentions it when Lena, Ivy and Holly when shopping when they browse collar so it clearly states the fact that Lena wasn't in "vanilla" relationship with Axel(there is no check for Ivy's comment IIRC). So, threesome did happen.

Reactions: ffive and SerHawkes

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
When is the full chapter 12 release?
View attachment 3038178

Hi guys!

I've been rather silent after the release of Chapter 11's epilogue, but I haven't been idle. I've been focusing on writing Chapter 12 and my plan is to release new content at the end of November. But before that, I wanted to discuss with you guys the approach I'll be taking with this chapter's release cycle.

The initial plan was simple, releasing chapter after chapter, each one featuring both Lena's and Ian's POVs. As development has progressed, it's become clear that each chapter requires a lot more time and work, due to branching narratives, higher production values and personal fatigue, amongst other factors. That's why, inevitably, each new chapter seems to take longer than the one before.

With chapter 11 I switched things up a bit, more out of neccessity than by design, releasing the Prologue, then the Chapter, then the Epilogue, which allowed me to pack quite some content I wanted to include. I've decided to go with a similar strategy when it comes to Chapter 12.

My plan is to release a sort of Prologue, that will finally cover the anticipated MMA tournament, aside from moving the plot forward with several character relationships, and will also have a scene you might not be expecting. My goal is to release this update before December.

After that, I will publish Ian's part of the chapter, that will depict the anticipated trip to Perry's Beach house. And once that's out, I will take care of Lena's part, for which I have some big events in mind.

I know releasing the full chapter all at once would be much better, but the scope of the game is simply too large and I don't want to starve my supporters for content. But the main reason I'm choosing to do it this way is for my own mental sanity: I've noticed that development cycles that are months long become really draining, for two main reasons.

Being able to push out a new update is what keeps me going; I'm able to share the work with you guys, and the feeling of accomplishment is refreshing and allows me to get back to work with enthusiasm. If it takes too long for an update to be completed, tension starts mounting up, and it can get pretty stressful, since I want to deliver and the goalpost feels too far away. When the chapter is as big at these last ones, seeing the mountain of tasks that I still need to complete before having a finished chapter can get pretty daunting, and no matter how much work I complete, it feels there's always a lot more to be done. I always feel a rush of motivation when I'm close to being done with an update, and why I always jump straight away into the next one eagerly.

These past few weeks I've been working on Chapter 12 and I've felt motivated and productive, so hopefully doing things this way will also contribute to speed things up, aside from making development more managable psycologically.

So, hopefully, you think my plan is a good idea, but if you'd prefer to wait until the whole chapter is out to susbscribe again, that's perfectly fine too. I'll keep working to make a game worthy of your time and attention, at least, that's what I'm aiming for! Thanks for all your support, past, present or future :)

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Jumping in on the Lena x Axel x Cherry threesome, and Lena generally being into some... less than vanilla stuff before we meet her at the begining of the game. Ivy mentions several times, without prompting that Lena was almost as much of a deviant as Ivy is, and only started "going soft" after Axel cheated on Lena. Along with what | Vee | and ffive have said, I think it's easy to extrapolate that definitely has a much longer sexual history than most of the rest of the cast, both male and female.

Saman78

Oct 9, 2020
Is it normal that I find it really boring compared to Good Girl Gone Bad? I've never seen so many generic secondary characters with so few sex scenes.
I'm at the part where the hero defends his GEEK friend in a night fight. Is it worth continuing, guys?

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
In the game she makes it clear that she has a lot of experience in sex, even the relationship she had with Axel was a relationship where he acted as the dominant one with her to the point that he controlled Lena's orgasms, even when she has sex with Robert it seems that She was more interested in getting out of the sex drought and that she didn't care at all about him (something we can change if we want, I don't), Lena has a lot of experience but in her relationships she seems to assume the role of submissive, something that Seymour notices and perhaps it is one of the reasons why he chooses her

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
She was in love with Axel and was in dom(Axel) and sub(Lena) relationship, Ivy mentions it when Lena, Ivy and Holly when shopping when they browse collar so it clearly states the fact that Lena wasn't in "vanilla" relationship with Axel(there is no check for Ivy's comment IIRC). So, threesome did happen.
Jumping in on the Lena x Axel x Cherry threesome, and Lena generally being into some... less than vanilla stuff before we meet her at the begining of the game. Ivy mentions several times, without prompting that Lena was almost as much of a deviant as Ivy is, and only started "going soft" after Axel cheated on Lena. Along with what | Vee | and ffive have said, I think it's easy to extrapolate that definitely has a much longer sexual history than most of the rest of the cast, both male and female.
Not just sexual history, but more importantly psychological. I'm no expert in psychology by any means but I'm inclined to agree with Picardo8 about Axel wooing girls with fake emotions. Which means Lena and Axel's relationship wasn't love, it was Stockholm Syndrome. That's why in the prologue for the game when Ian asks if she's thinking about breaking up with, she's "not sure if she can". She doesn't know how or if she can escape an abusive relationship.

Also in chapter 10, when Lena's scolding Ivy for leaving her alone with Axel, and Ivy asks if she's really moved on, Lena does say to her "you know what we had". There's definitely a lot of history between them, and a lot of trauma on Lena's end. Finding out that she was cheated on is, of course, part of that trauma. Maybe Lena "going soft" is just reevaluating how she should approach her love life/sex life. Whatever you wanna call it.

Ok, I think I went way too deep with my analysis but point still stands.

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes