SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Sorry to burst your bubble but she may or may not have already sucked his cock in the drinking game
Sorry to reign down facts but that is entirely optional and choice dependant. But keep dreaming with the 'it's gonna happen regardless if Ian and Lena burn Jeremy from Ivy' bullshit thinking. It's truly kawaii.

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
Sorry to reign down facts but that is entirely optional and choice dependant. But keep dreaming with the 'it's gonna happen regardless if Ian and Lena burn Jeremy from Ivy' bullshit thinking. It's truly kawaii.
This is the entire point of the game. You are aware this is a game with fantasy characters? I hope

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
Ivy (the game's tramp character) has people saying she might not want every cock in the game. I will not be surprised if she takes Stan and Perry by the end of ORS

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Odds Alison learned her lesson from her bullshit with trying to play on Ian's emotions or she tries more bullshit?
My guess? Next time they meet, she'll be passive-aggressive towards him for rejecting her, dehumanize Lena some more by referring to her as "the model", and then try to make another move on him. I honestly prefer a Lena/Alison fight than a Lena/Cindy fight.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
My guess? Next time they meet, she'll be passive-aggressive towards him for rejecting her, dehumanize Lena some more by referring to her as "the model", and then try to make another move on him. I honestly prefer a Lena/Alison fight than a Lena/Cindy fight.
Honestly I would love to see a Lena-Alison show down. Lena has some muscle to her and I bet she could get in a solid punch. But maybe. Or maybe (unlikely as hell) she will realize she fucked up and apologize for what she tried, specially if we were with someone or getting with someone.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Is there anything more funny and pathetic than someone getting their pretty pink panties in a bunch over the possible actions of fictional characters in a choice driven adult game?
One of the reasons I watch this thread, watching idiots foaming at the mouth because they don't understand that Ian fucking Ivy at this point makes no sense from story point of view.

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
One of the reasons I watch this thread, watching idiots foaming at the mouth because they don't understand that Ian fucking Ivy at this point makes no sense from story point of view.
The game within the game. It's added entertainment while we wait for updates

amber111

Dec 26, 2023
I like to think of Lola as Lena's conscience (that's why she doesn't eat), depending on our decisions, if we make Lena a whore, will Lola feel like a failure and go to a bar to drown her sorrows with alcohol at the end of the game? :unsure:
she will get high on catnip and leave Lena for good. cus this PUSSY(Lola) aint for the streets even though Lena's(Pussy) is.

• Haha
Reactions: tbs9090
4.60 star(s) 324 Votes