| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Cindy is based on Nancy Ace(pretty much all her dimension's match) and by yuvce's post Wade looks like is based on Freddie Prinze Jr.

Reactions: yuvce and A360
Oct 10, 2022
Cindy has always made me think of Nancy Ace. I presumed she was based on her.

View attachment 3244775 View attachment 3244789
There is a gif of a girl around here in this thread that she is completely naked but first thing you look at is her face. I am not sure that one is Nancy Ace but she was identical to Cindy. Whoever she was I think she is the one.

Reactions: tbs9090 and A360

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
For my playthrough dealing with Robert is neutral. I entertain him by going on the date and turning down his advances. Bro is not getting laid just on a first date. ;) He can throw a hissy fit; as if that matters. How delusional can Robert be; just because he took a punch, made him have a VIP pass for Lena's Hoohah? Reeks of desperation to be honest. He can go to the corner of a room with Stan and beat each other meats, while Lena makes her Stalkfap content with Ian/Mike in the same room.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Whether Robert says something or he doesn't makes no difference.
The point was you wanted a proof that Robert's actions depend on whether Lena sleeps with him or not. And it's right there, in the game script. He also has, evidently, some degree of impact on how long Lena keeps her job. It does make a difference whether Lena gets to work for a while longer or not, as a result of Robert's action or lack thereof. At least in the discussed context of Robert having impact on Lena's ability to keep working (if for a few weeks longer) at the restaurant.

So what about the bit where he gives her a perfectly reasonable explaination why he can't reveal that information in the workplace.
You might view it as perfectly reasonable, i view it as bullshit excuse. "Samantha overheard the chief of staff isn't pleased with the trouble you've caused" isn't some sort of state secret, and no one would give two shits about such reveal. Robert isn't being cautious, he's just withholding the info to get Lena where he wants -- to the bar where he then tries to get her drunk instead of actually tell her the thing he was oh-so-cautious not to reveal at work.

I think you don't like Robert as a character, and you're determined to see him in a negative light.
I don't like Robert based on him demonstrating himself to be a shit character who tries to pressure Lena into something she has repeatedly told him she isn't interested in, and on his displayed attitude of the "nice guy" who is in reality anything but. Neither Perry nor Wade act in the manner Robert does, so i definitely disagree these three are somehow on the same level. Perry is clueless and socially stunted, and Wade is lazy af (potentially depressed, idk) while Robert is genuine creep.

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
For my playthrough dealing with Robert is neutral. I entertain him by going on the date and turning down his advances. Bro is not getting laid just on a first date. ;) He can throw a hissy fit; as if that matters. How delusional can Robert be; just because he took a punch, made him have a VIP pass for Lena's Hoohah? Reeks of desperation to be honest. He can go to the corner of a room with Stan and beat each other meats, while Lena makes her Stalkfap content with Ian/Mike in the same room.
I understand, so while Lena is having a threesome with Ian and Mike (I'd like to see), Stan and Robert would be in the corner crying tears of cum from sadness and abstinence? :unsure: :unsure:

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
The point was you wanted a proof that Robert's actions depend on whether Lena sleeps with him or not. And it's right there, in the game script. He also has, evidently, some degree of impact on how long Lena keeps her job. It does make a difference whether Lena gets to work for a while longer or not, as a result of Robert's action or lack thereof. At least in the discussed context of Robert having impact on Lena's ability to keep working (if for a few weeks longer) at the restaurant.

You might view it as perfectly reasonable, i view it as bullshit excuse. "Samantha overheard the chief of staff isn't pleased with the trouble you've caused" isn't some sort of state secret, and no one would give two shits about such reveal. Robert isn't being cautious, he's just withholding the info to get Lena where he wants -- to the bar where he then tries to get her drunk instead of actually tell her the thing he was oh-so-cautious not to reveal at work.

I don't like Robert based on him demonstrating himself to be a shit character who tries to pressure Lena into something she has repeatedly told him she isn't interested in, and on his displayed attitude of the "nice guy" who is in reality anything but. Neither Perry nor Wade act in the manner Robert does, so i definitely disagree these three are somehow on the same level. Perry is clueless and socially stunted, and Wade is lazy af (potentially depressed, idk) while Robert is genuine creep.
You say that the proof is there, But where does Lena say in the game that she's being blackmailed by Robert? Never mind say it, where does she even hint it? After all she's the person you're claiming Robert is attempting to blackmail. Wouldn't she be making a big deal about that? Somewhere?

Lena is an intelligent girl. Much more intelligent than Robert is. There's no way he could do that, without her realising it?
Now we may have gone all around the houses, discussing all the hypothetical reasoning behind your belief that Robert is a scumbag, because he effectively blackmails Lena, or at least attempts to, to get her on a date and hopefully into bed. But what it all boils down to, is where is the real evidence? When does Lena say that he was blackmailing her, to take advantage of her, as you claim? Where does she even give the briefest indication, that that's what she believed Robert was doing?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
You say that the proof is there, But where does Lena say in the game that she's being blackmailed by Robert? Never mind say it, where does she even hint it? After all she's the person you're claiming Robert is attempting to blackmail. Wouldn't she be making a big deal about that? Somewhere?

Lena is an intelligent girl. Much more intelligent than Robert is. There's no way he could do that, without her realising it?
Now we may have gone all around the houses, discussing all the hypothetical reasoning behind your belief that Robert is a scumbag, because he effectively blackmails Lena, or at least attempts to, to get her on a date and hopefully into bed. But what it all boils down to, is where is the real evidence? When does Lena say that he was blackmailing her, to take advantage of her, as you claim? Where does she even give the briefest indication, that that's what she believed Robert was doing?
She doesn't outright say it, because it really don't need to be said. It's pretty clearly coersion, or at the very least tit for tat, that anyone that has gone through anysort of workplace sexual harrasment training for a job should understand.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Robert fan in thread? This is something out of the ordinary.
Robert is the most unloved character in this game. I reckon the last time Robert was in peoples thoughts this much, was when he had that fight with Ian. This will probably be the last time anyone writes more than a few paragraphs about him. This is his last hurrah.

Reactions: Wtershee

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
She doesn't outright say it, because it really don't need to be said. It's pretty clearly coersion, or at the very least tit for tat, that anyone that has gone through anysort of workplace sexual harrasment training for a job should understand.
In other words she doesn't say it. It's just a hypothesis, which is not proof.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Robert is the most unloved character in this game. I reckon the last time Robert was in peoples thoughts this much, was when he had that fight with Ian. This will probably be the last time anyone writes more than a few paragraphs about him. This is his last hurrah.
Robert is just dildo with legs for sex scenes in early game. Nothing more. It is a content device.
Like Doug was for Ashley in previous game.

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes