amber111

Dec 26, 2023
Cuck path is there for the sake of it and pleasing the fans. Logic has nothing to do with it. Most common NTR trope borders around rape, humiliation, blackmail and coercion, which to be honest gets tiring and bland pretty fast. But as they say different strokes for different folks. I don't get the cheating kink tbh, it's probably fun to read, watch and hear about it, if it has not happened to you personally. On the other hand, this shit hits like a fucking heavy gut punch.
8g8rd8.gif
As a professional Cuckologist let me tell you that cuckold fantasies are based more on Emotional Sadomasochism similar to and including physical Sadomasochism(AKA. BDSM). Some people like inflicting physical pain and some like receiving it. In humiliation based cuckolding, it is that but more on emotional level than physical (more mind games, more tease and denial and many creative ways). The less Hardcore cuckolding is based on selfless love, where one partner loves the other so much they are ready to allow whatever their partner does sexually (if the other partner (the one cheating) is not too dominant it can become an open relationship too).

Now, is it healthy? Maybe not. Can it ever be practiced in a healthy way? Probably. (there are plenty of reasons people might develop this kink).

So I would say the cuck path is well written from Ian and Lena's point of view at least and the games they play and emotions they show (so I don't think this is just about pleasing fans). There are plenty of ways to present this kink more interestingly, too.

-Dr.FuckLenaCuckIan

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
So I was just doing my Axel/Seymour playthrough with Lena where she still dates Ian. And out of nowhere Lena asks Ian for a MFM threesome...It's not even one of her kinks on this playthrough. What I'm wondering is if this is a bug ooooor...if Lena is considering setting up a threesome between Axel, Ian and her. I lean closer to it being a bug since shortly before this, when Lena asks Ian to take her photo, he says he'll do it but not for her subscribers...But if you've been listening, this is a Seymour playthrough so she wouldn't have a stalkfalp account. She never even started one in the first place. But imagine if Lena was tryna be slick setting up a threesome with Axel :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Worse part is, when Ian confronted her about her cheating, she flat out asks for an open relationship. Despite me picking to remain faithful to Ian! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Biiiishhh, you ain't slick :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:. Everyone can see how you're moving :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:. This ain't checkers baabbyy!

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So I was just doing my Axel/Seymour playthrough with Lena where she still dates Ian. And out of nowhere Lena asks Ian for a MFM threesome...It's not even one of her kinks on this playthrough. What I'm wondering is if this is a bug ooooor...if Lena is considering setting up a threesome between Axel, Ian and her.
It's not a bug. Lena will bring up the threesome either if it's her fantasy (and the trinity has no chance of happening) or if she's cheating on Ian in some manner:
Python:
                            if lena_fty_3some == 1 and holly_trinity == 0 or ian_lena_crisis:
                                l "And what about a threesome with another guy? Would you be up for it?"

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
Pretty sad when all this game is turning into is just another failed clone of Good Girl Gone Bad where Lena collects all the knobs in sight and the whole motivations or personality players get to seemingly build into their characters throughout the game turn into ... some old game of a certainly more eager yet less talented at both writing and drawing Eva Kiss.
Chatgbt forte is back

Shapesnatcher

Jul 24, 2018
Is there any sharing or cuckold path in the game and if there is what should i do to start it
Just make sure Ian and Lena do not have sex with anyone but each other, then have Lena cheat on Ian right after they commit with the wedding ring sign thing(formal commitment), go for heart options between these 2 to specially make sure to reach this. Make sure Ian does not forget Gillian. After Lena cheats on Ian and feels like shit about it, make sure you go for Ian and go for the options in sex that involve a sad face.Oh right you want stalkfap for this. A different path which i prefer is just Ian does not exactly pick the cuck options, forgets Gillian but he sure as hell gets cheated just like in the previous scenario except it has more drama last time i checked relatively speaking since it is unwillingly getting cheated on rather than some netorase shit. Anyone can feel free to correct me since i could be off regarding some details, its fine. As for sharing i suppose you can just make your Ian and your Lena be sluts and have an open relationship, not exactly exciting but you get the most sex scenes in this scenario.

Last edited:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Well there aren't many places a story like this can go and keep up the sexuality in terms of variety and to a point escalation. At the beginning a lot of the credit was based on the lack of conent and therefore curiosity where things might go. Now it is somewhat predictable and at times even fan-servicy.

Don't get me wrong there is still tremendous potential but at the current pace with the existing problems I doubt ORS will ever be as highly regarded as GGGB. For once the novelty has worn off, and secondly the fanbase has changed too much. There used to be general excitement and discourse (fueled by the crazy turns of the game, like becoming a gangleader, sex slave or tricking other characters into suicide). Now it is mosty cucking for EK and endless circlejerks about the same shit every update cycle. "When is my favorite character going to get X,Y,Z?!"
on gggb, i wanna ask (sex slave to who, and tricking who into suicide?).

i only play a portion of gggb

Last edited:

HayateY1234

Jul 27, 2018
PilotLara , I think there's a bug during Ian and Lena conversation at the beach. If Lena is faithful and Ian it's over Gillian and he has not fucked Cindy or were not caught by Jeremy and Ivy so Lena doesn't know. And also Ian has been cheating on Lena and decided to continue doing so.

[
PilotLara , I think there's a bug during Ian and Lena conversation at the beach. If Lena is faithful and Ian it's over Gillian and he has not fucked Cindy or were not caught by Jeremy and Ivy so Lena doesn't know. And also Ian has been cheating on Lena and decided to continue doing so.

It’s not as serious as you guys are making it. Wade was only chosen by Lena because of proximity. There’s even an option to have Perry give her the sunscreen and massage. What better way to tease a pathetic cuck than by cucking him with his even more pathetic friend?? Simple. There’s also the fact that Lena hates Cindy so screwing Wade as a big fuck you to her is also possible. And, at end of the night, Lena gives Ian multiple options of who to have the threesome with, not just Wade. He clearly isn’t a priority.
Oh wow, I didn't realize the threesome would happen then and there, I picked the I'm open to it option, not the let's do it one. And yes, Lena was flirting and fooling around with both Perry and Wade although it was fairly innocent, there may be a heavier "cuck" version I wasn't aware of.

Adi23398

Jan 30, 2020
Is there any route where we can punish lena..i heard about it being in this update..if so how do i trigger it!!

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Is there any route where we can punish lena..i heard about it being in this update..if so how do i trigger it!!
Lena has to cheat on Ian, Ian has to hear about it from Jeremy, Ian chooses the neutral option when confronting her in the latest release, instead of the angry option. From here either open the relationship or Ian says he still loves her. When they get back to their room Ian can have the option to punish her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jduk and ffive
4.60 star(s) 320 Votes