palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
strong dislike that eva is starting to reuse older sex images and just changing background
I've noticed that too. Been playing through a sex-scene and had a dejavu moment. Looked to be the exact same art with the only difference being the background like you said. That is actually quite disappointing, especially considering this is drawn by hand, not like she's gotta use some DAZ presets. The possibilities are basically endless, so that could actually be called lazy.

Well, it's bound to be repetitive, there aren't unlimited sex positions in scenes.
It's not about the same position, it's literally re-used art from previous episodes. That's just not....cool. Not like ORS had all kinds of crazy sex scenes yet, and this has never been an issue in GGGB either from what I can remember.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I've noticed that too. Been playing through a sex-scene and had a dejavu moment. Looked to be the exact same art with the only difference being the background like you said. That is actually quite disappointing, especially considering this is drawn by hand, not like she's gotta use some DAZ presets. The possibilities are basically endless, so that could actually be called lazy.

It's not about the same position, it's literally re-used art from previous episodes. That's just not....cool. Not like ORS had all kinds of crazy sex scenes yet, and this has never been an issue in GGGB either from what I can remember.
Oh yes EK has re-used sex positions on multiple scenes many, many times already. I would not really mind if the updates were very frequent. Instead we have one chapter per year, to watch the exact same images re-used. EK is just taking the piss of her patreons.

Mtmtmt007

Mar 2, 2021
Hey guys I figured out why ivy won't fuck ian

In sexless ian timeline Lena says ian's cock is special because it's the only one she won't fuck:KEK:
Just like that in ors multiverse there is one canon event and that is that the only cock ivy won't fuck is ian's:HideThePain:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: axy2 and Balsamic

Adi23398

Jan 30, 2020
Lena has to cheat on Ian, Ian has to hear about it from Jeremy, Ian chooses the neutral option when confronting her in the latest releas
e, instead of the angry option. From here either open the relationship or Ian says he still loves her. When they get back to their room Ian can have the option to punish her.
Still not happening...may it depends on who she cheats with and/or Ian had hots for only lena untill that point?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jduk

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Still not happening...may it depends on who she cheats with and/or Ian had hots for only lena untill that point?
Ian and Lena obviously have to be in a relationship, otherwise how would Lena cheat? It doesn't matter if Ian cheats because he has the option to deny that he is cheating if he is accused.

Reactions: jduk

amber111

Dec 26, 2023

It would be even better and totally not lazy if everything was hand animated and not still images. So we can get 1 MC POV every 3 years. YAY!
Like seriously, with more branching walkthroughs every update, how do you expect Eva to draw every new thing. DAZ 3d creators have it easy in this part cus they can buy clothes and posses and even animations from the store. Every Art form is different and has its challenges.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
It would be even better and totally not lazy if everything was hand animated and not still images. So we can get 1 MC POV every 3 years. YAY!
Like seriously, with more branching walkthroughs every update, how do you expect Eva to draw every new thing. DAZ 3d creators have it easy in this part cus they can buy clothes and posses and even animations from the store. Every Art form is different and has its challenges.
Challenges to get one chapter PER YEAR ???

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
You can save your sarcasm for someone else. Re-using art from previous sex-scenes for future sex-scenes is certainly not the play unless you enjoy looking at the same thing over and over again.

It just means she's working less on new art, recycling old stuff. For me personally, this was the first time I noticed it and I hope this isn't gonna be the new norm as it would make things rather boring. You can't seriously act like looking at the same art for several sex-scenes is fine.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
You can save your sarcasm for someone else. Re-using art from previous sex-scenes for future sex-scenes is certainly not the play unless you enjoy looking at the same thing over and over again.

It just means she's working less on new art, recycling old stuff. For me personally, this was the first time I noticed it and I hope this isn't gonna be the new norm as it would make things rather boring. You can't seriously act like looking at the same art for several sex-scenes is fine.
I have bad news for you, there are multiple instances of recycled art in the game as well as several scenes where only the "character skin" changes, but it's basically the same scene for different paths (like Ian and Mike, for example). So more of this in future updates, I'd say it's a pretty good bet.

In my opinion, it's a bad thing but also an understandable compromise for a one man/woman game. Ideally, there would be more resources working in the game, some outsourcing for the less creative and more tedious tasks. But IRL it's not always easy finding reliable people you can trust to deliver your vision while also keeping the game profitable. Of course it would be great to get more content and faster updates.

Reactions: amber111 and ffive

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I have bad news for you, there are multiple instances of recycled art in the game as well as several scenes where only the "character skin" changes, but it's basically the same scene for different paths (like Ian and Mike, for example). So more of this in future updates, I'd say it's a pretty good bet.

In my opinion, it's a bad thing but also an understandable compromise for a one man/woman game. Ideally, there would be more resources working in the game, some outsourcing for the less creative and more tedious tasks. But IRL it's not always easy finding reliable people you can trust to deliver your vision while also keeping the game profitable. Of course it would be great to get more content and faster updates.
Well, she does have help from what I understand. A colorist and someone she's commissioned art from for scene(s) I think?

Dunno if that's still the case, but if it is, I mean... Let's just say it was a bit of a bummer. Like I said, it's the first time I've noticed it myself so not like the world's gonna end. Still, considering how long each episode takes these days it was rather unexpected.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020

Art reuse in ORS has been a thing way longer than just the last few chapters. Here are a few examples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are way more examples, especially with how much Eva Kiss shares scenes between Ian, Mike, Robert, and Mark. The point is not that these are bad. Context is important and most of the time there is not a need for new artwork in lesser important scenes. In the new release, same thing, yes there are reused scenes, but they are not found in the very important scenes or they will be in the lead up, we do not really need 10 different versions of Ian kissing Lena before having sex, the same way we don't need 10 different versions of POV blowjob shots.

Examples of important scenes this update receiving new artwork:
Again, the important scene will occasionally have recycled art, but they are used transitionally and are not the main attraction. Sometimes scenes might also be reused if the original did not happen on your save. An example would be Holly's recent scene being near identical to last update's scene on the trinity path. For those on the solo path they did not get that scene and thus a very similiar scene was played this update.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Art reuse in ORS has been a thing way longer than just the last few chapters. Here are a few examples:
There are way more examples, especially with how much Eva Kiss shares scenes between Ian, Mike, Robert, and Mark. The point is not that these are bad. Context is important and most of the time there is not a need for new artwork in lesser important scenes. In the new release, same thing, yes there are reused scenes, but they are not found in the very important scenes or they will be in the lead up, we do not really need 10 different versions of Ian kissing Lena before having sex, the same way we don't need 10 different versions of POV blowjob shots.

Examples of important scenes this update receiving new artwork:
Again, the important scene will occasionally have recycled art, but they are used transitionally and are not the main attraction. Sometimes scenes might also be reused if the original did not happen on your save. An example would be Holly's recent scene being near identical to last update's scene on the trinity path. For those on the solo path they did not get that scene and thus a very similiar scene was played this update.
First time I've noticed it myself. Think I said it like 3 or 4 times by now. Probably because I don't play 10 different routes. Seeing recycled art on the same route is just a bummer, period.

Crazy how a tiny bit of criticism is making people jump out of their chairs to catch bullets for Eva. lol

I like the game, by the way. Hope that helps.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
First time I've noticed it myself. Think I said it like 3 or 4 times by now. Probably because I don't play 10 different routes. Seeing recycled art on the same route is just a bummer, period.

Crazy how a tiny bit of criticism is making people jump out of their chairs to catch bullets for Eva. lol

I like the game, by the way. Hope that helps.
Which route did you notice recycled art on? Was it actually a sex scene or was it two frames of oral before the sex?

Apr 1, 2023
So many western VN seem to fall into the trap of wanting to do tons of branches and paths and a bunch of LI which leads to each update taking longer and longer and feeling shorter and shorter even if there is still a lot of unique content if you follow every path, but the whole thing feels unsatisfying for everyone. Having both Ian and Lena to follow already creates a lot of branching by itself, but giving them so many options and different types of relationships to have with each other and with others creates a mountain of work that you can't possibly do in any reasonable timeframe. You end up spending years waiting for the story to advance much and could spend literally 1 or 2 maybe even 3 entire years waiting for meaningful content with your chosen LI. Authors really need to reign in the scope. Evakiss tried to make so many people happy, but I think more and more it leaves no one happy.

spartaan

Oct 6, 2020
Just got the trinity scene, wasn't expecting it to happen tbh. Chad Ian, nerdy Holly, non-slut Lena who fell for Holly while dating Ian.

I'm pretty sure Ian fucked every girl he could this run and still pulled it off. Every one except Holly before the threesome, anyway.

Dr.Sloth

Oct 12, 2017
So many western VN seem to fall into the trap of wanting to do tons of branches and paths and a bunch of LI which leads to each update taking longer and longer and feeling shorter and shorter even if there is still a lot of unique content if you follow every path, but the whole thing feels unsatisfying for everyone. Having both Ian and Lena to follow already creates a lot of branching by itself, but giving them so many options and different types of relationships to have with each other and with others creates a mountain of work that you can't possibly do in any reasonable timeframe. You end up spending years waiting for the story to advance much and could spend literally 1 or 2 maybe even 3 entire years waiting for meaningful content with your chosen LI. Authors really need to reign in the scope. Evakiss tried to make so many people happy, but I think more and more it leaves no one happy.
While I won't rebuke anything you said because, well, it's all true, it's also what give the completed work it's quality, depth and replayability. Having to wait so long is annoying sure, but it should end up being beneficial (if Eva doesn't disappear with the cash lol).
On the part of "no one happy" tho keep in mind the only complaints that matters are the patrons' and they seem pretty pleased with the game so far. So while you'll see a lot of grumble here, don't mistake it for the general opinion around the game: Eva has 7 times more patrons paying for her game monthly that there are people who bothered to leave a review for free.

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OurRedString-CH12.3Beta
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Xeron_Xr and axy2
4.60 star(s) 320 Votes