dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Even so, I think the threesome should be a requirement. That Ian only has to tell her that he likes her style and her favourite shitty movies it's kind of crazy. Maybe the threesome with Jeremy if Lena hogs his cock to establish some motivation or Louise peeking at Lena and Ian fucking, Stan style. As it is now, it feels unrealistic even for someone as clingy as Louise to shamelessly flirt with her best friend's boyfriend (specially if she is submissive to Lena).
He's bullshitting his way to her panties. But yeah Ian can choose 1 or 2 "heart"(love) options and it's not really believable at this point.

Reactions: Gicoo

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Come on, she's not the hottest girl around but if all she needs is someone pretending to like her favourite movies and some innocent compliment, she would be fucking a different guy everytime she goes out.
You'd think so, but then you have to remember that apparently Robert is a good option not just for Lena but also Holly. And that Perry can have a model like Cherry interested in him.

Baluart is apparently devoid of dudes.

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
You'd think so, but then you have to remember that apparently Robert is a good option not just for Lena but also Holly. And that Perry can have a model like Cherry interested in him.

Baluart is apparently devoid of dudes.
You sure about this? ;) :cool:
dudep.jpg

amber111

Dec 26, 2023
I noticed there is no Trans character in ORS like there was in GGGB. What might be the reason? Eva toning things down? Or the new audience not wanting it.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
I noticed there is no Trans character in ORS like there was in GGGB. What might be the reason? Eva toning things down? Or the new audience not wanting it.
There was a backlash on Reddit long ago because of the bad representation of trans women in her previous game(they called Eva transphobic), so I assume that's why.

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
There was a backlash on Reddit long ago because of the bad representation of trans women in her previous game(they called Eva transphobic), so I assume that's why.
It wasn't just that, although it didn't help. Eva was already pretty uncomfortable writing a trans character in the first place, but her patrons really wanted a trans character added to the game. So EK relented and added Jasmine, and well... the result kind of speaks for itself. So EK has stated that they will not be doing that kind of content again as it's not something they feel they can do justice.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I'm not saying that fucking other girls doesn't count as cheating but I'd say it's not the same if your gf cheats with other dudes than if she cheats with hot girls and brings them to your bed for a threesome. The dishonesty it's not ok but it's just not the same.
The "brings them to your bed for a threesome" never comes in Lena's inner monologue or dialogue with the the ones she cheats with, so that's just a possible side effect or people's wishful thinking that it may lead to a threesome, it's never the stated reasoning or objective when Lena fucks them. I just found it funny that in a supposedly realistic story, somebody fucking three other people without having the consent of the person they're dating is not considered cheating.

Last edited:

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
By "holiday and chilling" I meant in the context that I don't think 4 more chapters is anywhere near enough to close out ORS because in the chapter 12 we've got, plot lines just started escalating. The escalation being the things you've wrote.
There are many other plot lines that are still ramping up and hasn't explode yet. 4 chapters of ramping up, climax and cooling off sounds like a rush to me.

I think 1 to 9 in general was good. But after 9, i think 10 to 12 the pacing is pretty slow. I think to wrap up everything, ORS at least would need at least to Ch 17 or 18, and that is if Ch 13 pick up the pace. So really, maybe even Ch 20 is more realistic
In my ideal utopian world, ORS would be an everlasting show with EK releasing weekly updates for the next 20 years with Ian/Lena orgy scenes in every updates, Joe Biden would be about to get a lanslide victory while still kicking the arse of the woke movement and rallying blue-collar workers, and I would be dating Lorraine Van Wyk who would regularly bring younger girlfriends over for regular FFM threesomes. Unfortunately, well, erm, how can I put it.....

• Haha
Reactions: axy2

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Jeremy and Mike are colleagues, and when Ian asked who went to the party with Gillian, Jeremy didn't mention Mike. I don't think Jeremy would intentionally conceal it. Jeremy mentioned that Gillian was having a party with a few Asian girls, so I doubt if Mark, who is Asian, is Gillian's boyfriend.
I think on the contrary that Jeremy would make a point to conceal it, and I suspect this is exactly what he does. When Ian mentions to him Mike is supposed to have a girlfriend, Jeremy is pretty embarrassed in his reply. Nothing mischevious from Jeremy's part, he wants his bro to avoid dwelling on the past.

Reactions: ffive

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
In my ideal utopian world, ORS would be an everlasting show with EK releasing weekly updates for the next 20 years with Ian/Lena orgy scenes in every updates, Joe Biden would be about to get a lanslide victory while still kicking the arse of the woke movement and rallying blue-collar workers, and I would be dating Lorraine Van Wyk who would regularly bring younger girlfriends over for regular FFM threesomes. Unfortunately, well, erm, how can I put it.....
Your fantasy made me uncomfy hahaha good for you tho

Reactions: Bishop Robert
4.60 star(s) 320 Votes