noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
In my ideal utopian world, ORS would be an everlasting show with EK releasing weekly updates for the next 20 years with Ian/Lena orgy scenes in every updates, Joe Biden would be about to get a lanslide victory while still kicking the arse of the woke movement and rallying blue-collar workers, and I would be dating Lorraine Van Wyk who would regularly bring younger girlfriends over for regular FFM threesomes. Unfortunately, well, erm, how can I put it.....
Yeah, Joe Biden dropped out of the race, so I can see the problem here. But everything else sounds quite reasonable! :cool:

Skjall

Nov 4, 2017
There was a backlash on Reddit [...]
I remember we had an unhinged one on this forum too. It lasted for something like 2 months, accusing EK of being all the standard -ists and -fobes, and we were perhaps one or two posts close to accusations of being secretly a fan of Franco and Austrian failed painter.

Fortunately, a merciful moderator cleansed the thread and made the forum readable again.

amber111

Dec 26, 2023
Same here,i wish i discovered this game when it was finished,waiting for the new content sucks:confused:
FACTS. Whenever I checked for new update on games, I would notice ORS regularly in recently updated games and think to myself,'damn, this game does have very frequent updates'. Only if I knew at that time what the future holds :HideThePain:. I decided to give ORS a try, and it was great. Blew me away totally, since I started playing it when it was developed till the beach prologue, there was sooo much content for me already. Fast-forward to now, where I have been waiting half a year for Ian POV.:KEK:

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
There was a backlash on Reddit long ago because of the bad representation of trans women in her previous game(they called Eva transphobic), so I assume that's why.
Seriously ?? Those guys are really like those overly pampered brats

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
I just dont like how long it takes for Lena to enter any relationships, chapter 12 already and its still dragging on.
A simple "Hey wanna date or something more" would do, takes 1 choice.
Not only that but how many guys are available in the game, it seems only Ian will be a choice for a true romantic relationship in the end, other guys could only be a hookup which would be a downer.

Last edited:
Reactions: andeemay

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
FACTS. Whenever I checked for new update on games, I would notice ORS regularly in recently updated games and think to myself,'damn, this game does have very frequent updates'. Only if I knew at that time what the future holds :HideThePain:. I decided to give ORS a try, and it was great. Blew me away totally, since I started playing it when it was developed till the beach prologue, there was sooo much content for me already. Fast-forward to now, where I have been waiting half a year for Ian POV.:KEK:
I played the 12.3 alpha a few days after it was posted and while I know there are other branches, the one I was playing ended in a just a few minutes. Disappointing, but not surprising.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Hi! I'm looking for a new NTR game to play, this one has the NTR tag but can someone that played everything tell me without too much spoilers how much NTR content there is in this game?
Due to its lenght and complexity, the game may have relatively low NTR content, as cheating and getting cheated on are just some of many paths (you can also play it entirely vanilla and shut the rivals off immediatly) but a few NTR paths are available and can impact both main characters (a man and a woman). There is one typical ntr plotline with the classical cuck beta boyfriend and the girlfriend getting taken by the alpha bull (and even that has variations).

I'd recommend it unless you are a hardcore ntr fan who wants the game exclusively build around it. The game has NTR, but its not a NTR game.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
EK baited you hard,thats awful:(:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: amber111

MilkyWay5

Oct 11, 2020
Due to its lenght and complexity, the game may have relatively low NTR content, as cheating and getting cheated on are just some of many paths (you can also play it entirely vanilla and shut the rivals off immediatly) but a few NTR paths are available and can impact both main characters (a man and a woman). There is one typical ntr plotline with the classical cuck beta boyfriend and the girlfriend getting taken by the alpha bull (and even that has variations).

I'd recommend it unless you are a hardcore ntr fan who wants the game exclusively build around it. The game has NTR, but its not a NTR game.
So you're saying that the vanilla path has more content than the NTR path? That's not a big deal, I won't play the vanilla path anyway. I guess the question is more if you play the NTR path does that path on its own have enough content ( a few hours would be good) and is it good quality?

Also is it consensual or not? Because if it is consensual then it's cuckolding and I'm not into that

Reactions: Balsamic

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
So you're saying that the vanilla path has more content than the NTR path? That's not a big deal, I won't play the vanilla path anyway. I guess the question is more if you play the NTR path does that path on its own have enough content ( a few hours would be good) and is it good quality?

Also is it consensual or not? Because if it is consensual then it's cuckolding and I'm not into that
The game is long in general, so each of the countless paths take long enough. The game is only on chapter 12 though and planned are 16-20 chapters, so beware that it doesn't have endings, yet.

The standard NTR path is well regarded, the scenes with the bull are considered one of the better ones in terms of art and in particular how it messes up the heroine.

It can be consensual and the boyfriend can become a cuck, but it doesn't has to. Another variant is that the girlfriend never allows the boyfriend to have vaginal sex with her (while she can potentially fuck a couple of guys), but thats going indepth and the game encourages exploring on your own, because it is freaky complex.

Reactions: ffive and MilkyWay5

MilkyWay5

Oct 11, 2020
The game is long in general, so each of the countless paths take long enough. The game is only on chapter 12 though and planned are 16-20 chapters, so beware that it doesn't have endings, yet.

The standard NTR path is well regarded, the scenes with the bull are considered one of the better ones in terms of art and in particular how it messes up the heroine.

It can be consensual and the boyfriend can become a cuck, but it doesn't has to. Another variant is that the girlfriend never allows the boyfriend to have vaginal sex with her (while she can potentially fuck a couple of guys), but thats going indepth and the game encourages exploring on your own, because it is freaky complex.
I see, I'll give it a shot then. Thanks! :giggle:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Has anyone been playing this on ubuntu? The 12.3 updates are such that I get "permission denied" when trying to run the executable. This is after trying "chmod u+x" on it. I did not have this problem with 12.2. Does anyone have a fix? Thank you.

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes