swiver

Sep 13, 2020
I fear at this point this is mostly just speculation about a potential route that might happen down the road. There's some small developments which make it a possibility (either Axel or Ivy effectively dominating Lena while we know these characters aren't into monogamy, Ivy potentially pressuring Lena into bringing Holly into a threesome when Lena and Holly has been "dating") but whether it becomes an actual thing is anyone's guess.
Thanks for explanation/disclaimer. Goud speculation though! It's funny being there while ORS is developing. GGGB was my first VN, introduced me to this whole world, but it had already been complete. Since then I've watche hundreds of games develop, and yes many wishlists and requests go understandably unfulfilled, but this IS the one developer I feel I can be optimistic about finding the most potential scenarios and making the fullest use of their story.

Or just an open relationship. Lena and Holly can both get with Mark already without any changes to their romance otherwise.
I was gonna straight up say "meh, if it ain't twisted or kinky in some way or another..." but wouldn't mind seeing that too.

Reactions: ffive

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
And yeah, it makes a plot where Lena has feelings for slutty Holly who will instead sneak into Ian's bedroom and bang him quite hillarious. Though obv. not for Lena. :sneaky:
This potential play option also underlines something else we can find out during the game and had quite a number of hints for. Wild Holly definitely planned her journey to sluttiness and had specific goals in mind.
It becomes clear that wild Holly acted on the belief, how mistaken she was on it depends on how we play Ian, that Ian prefers wild, slutty girls as GF. (and her development in this direction is also more probable if e.g. Ivy and Lena are slutty themselves)
Considering that even the normal and shy versions of Ian are impressed by Holly´s new confidence, style and playfulness, she was not totally wrong.
In some earlier posts I theorised on some possibilities how slut Holly develops further after ch.12. It seems my theory that if Holly becomes a couple with Ian now, she either bottles her slut side up for the bedroom or develops her wild side further in conjunction with what Ian likes/can abide with, is strenghtened by the option above.
Slutty Holly definitely had fun becoming how she is now and it is certain that parts of her newfound wildness are here to stay, but she had a specific goal in mind.

andeemay

Oct 23, 2018
Came back to this game after 3 years and ZAMN this game takes a fucking long time (a whole day with rapid clicking).

The punishment scene with Ian/Lena is the hottest scene to date. Need more dominant/possessive Ian.

I also couldn't stop laughing at the psychedelic trip, so meta. Love seeing cameos of GGGB, had to hook up with Jack cos deep down he's a sweetie + nostalgia. Loved hearing that Jess was engaged to Dave in my playthrough (they're canon cos I always had them tgt in GGGB, don't ruin my dream). Wish the characters had as much depth as the characters from GGGB though :/ none of them are loveable.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Came back to this game after 3 years and ZAMN this game takes a fucking long time (a whole day with rapid clicking).

The punishment scene with Ian/Lena is the hottest scene to date. Need more dominant/possessive Ian.

I also couldn't stop laughing at the psychedelic trip, so meta. Love seeing cameos of GGGB, had to hook up with Jack cos deep down he's a sweetie + nostalgia. Loved hearing that Jess was engaged to Dave in my playthrough (they're canon cos I always had them tgt in GGGB, don't ruin my dream). Wish the characters had as much depth as the characters from GGGB though :/ none of them are loveable.
Is she engaged to Dave? As far as I understand "good Jessica" is engaged to Ash, I recently discovered this while replaying the game when Ian goes to talk to her at the mall she tells him that she is engaged to his girlfriend.

tiger8125

Mar 11, 2018
Is she engaged to Dave? As far as I understand "good Jessica" is engaged to Ash, I recently discovered this while replaying the game when Ian goes to talk to her at the mall she tells him that she is engaged to his girlfriend.
If I remember correctly then if you work with Seymour, then she is indeed engaged to Dave. Dunno what kinda logic behind this.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020

The two options are so contrasting to each other. If Ian tells he loves Lena while punishing her, she squirts like crazy but not on the second option. First option made me think that Lena gave herself completely to Ian as her orgasm sound was much deeper and different than she did on the couch. Just like Lena submitted her feelings towards Ian it's also returned by him. Second option is cold, possessive Ian who uses her as his toy and has little to no feelings towards her.

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
This potential play option also underlines something else we can find out during the game and had quite a number of hints for. Wild Holly definitely planned her journey to sluttiness and had specific goals in mind.
It becomes clear that wild Holly acted on the belief, how mistaken she was on it depends on how we play Ian, that Ian prefers wild, slutty girls as GF. (and her development in this direction is also more probable if e.g. Ivy and Lena are slutty themselves)
Considering that even the normal and shy versions of Ian are impressed by Holly´s new confidence, style and playfulness, she was not totally wrong.
In some earlier posts I theorised on some possibilities how slut Holly develops further after ch.12. It seems my theory that if Holly becomes a couple with Ian now, she either bottles her slut side up for the bedroom or develops her wild side further in conjunction with what Ian likes/can abide with, is strenghtened by the option above.
Slutty Holly definitely had fun becoming how she is now and it is certain that parts of her newfound wildness are here to stay, but she had a specific goal in mind.
ok now i want a version where he does not respect any slut and breaks all of their hearts and another one where he also gives them all a shot before going back to his only real relationship with Gillian and breaks all their hearts again like he don't care...

If I remember correctly then if you work with Seymour, then she is indeed engaged to Dave. Dunno what kinda logic behind this.
Shit there's so many cool details I don't know how I'm ever going to play thru everything. I'm thinking abt trying to read the code to go thru the whole story.

The two options are so contrasting to each other. If Ian tells he loves Lena while punishing her, she squirts like crazy but not on the second option. First option made me think that Lena gave herself completely to Ian like she did with Axel but the feelings are also returned by Ian. Second option is cold, possessive Ian who uses her as his toy and has little to no feelings towards her.
I cannot for the life of me find a save to get to the punishment scene. Sounds awesome from all the discriptions, really balanced opposite of the beta routes...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Birdnman993

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Shit there's so many cool details I don't know how I'm ever going to play thru everything. I'm thinking abt trying to read the code to go thru the whole story.
Hahahahahaha I don't blame you, I've played many times and every time something appears that I didn't know, recently I discovered that we can change to Jessica in astral travel, which is very crazy and convenient.

• Haha
Reactions: swiver

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
ok now i want a version where he does not respect any slut and breaks all of their hearts and another one where he also gives them all a shot before going back to his only real relationship with Gillian and breaks all their hearts again like he don't care...

I cannot for the life of me find a save to get to the punishment scene. Sounds awesome from all the discriptions, really balanced opposite of the beta routes...
I just made Lena cheat with Jack in one of my playthrough. Second playthrough Ian with bimbo Alison after the painting exhibition and the same with Lena as the first playthrough, here you can properly open the relationship or commit to each other (your choice). This will lead you to the punishment option.

• Thinking Face

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Seymour might get ganged up by the angry peeps of Baluart or might get beaten by Ian if he finds out on what he's doing with Lena. Axel also didn't like Lena praising Seymour but I think he might not do anything because of how carrer driven he is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: varpep

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017

All you need is Lena and Ian committed to each other then have Lena cheat after that

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Hahahahahaha I don't blame you, I've played many times and every time something appears that I didn't know, recently I discovered that we can change to Jessica in astral travel, which is very crazy and convenient.
This is a very recent change by Eva. Something I think gets overlooked a lot by the community here, when they complain of short updates or whatever; is that Eva spends a pretty good chunk of time going back through the earlier stages of the game and adding / changing dialogue so that it lines up better with current events. Or, as you found out, hides the ability to change Jessica in the drug sequence, which is actually incredibly clever.

So I was digging through the checks for the chapter 12 MMA fight when I stumbled upon this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thoughts? :unsure:
I'm betting that many of those are potential variables, similar to Lena and Holly's numerous tattoos, that are added as a "just in case." They might not all get used, but they're there on the off chance that Eva does decide to implement everyone getting into fights. Jeremy and Mike make sense as they're both in the MMA tournament, Wade makes sense on the off chance that he finds out about Cindy and Ian. Seymour, Mark, and Axel are the more interesting ones.

Somewhat on topic. I would really appreciate a route with Lena or even a sluttier Holly, gets kind of turned on by a violent Ian. Like Ian can already have a tendency towards violence, by immediately jumping Robert twice, Milo in the streets, and physically putting Wade down instead of talking him down; so it would be great if Lena, or Holly, could respond positively towards that. That they find it "hot" that their man can beat your man, type of situation.

PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
PilotLara I think I found another bug during Emma's scene after the Never Have I ever game.

Python:
    if ian_fit and v12_emma_sex3 == "anal":
        i "I didn't know you could squirt like that!"
        e "Me neither... To be honest, I'm not sure what happened. I felt like I was peeing myself!"
        $ fian = "confident"
        i "I hope it felt good enough to justify this mess you caused!"
        e "Oh God, it felt amazing! You've got really strong to be able to hold me up like that!"
        i "Seems like a good training method to add to my routine from now on."
v12_emma_sex3 is never set to "anal", is set to "ass" if you choose anal in the first choice. It should probable be set to "anal" in the v12emmapickup label to account for the possibility of choosing anal first or switching to it after choosing "pussy".
Fixed!

PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
PilotLara , I think there's a bug during Ian and Lena conversation at the beach. If Lena is faithful and Ian it's over Gillian and he has not fucked Cindy or were not caught by Jeremy and Ivy so Lena doesn't know. And also Ian has been cheating on Lena and decided to continue doing so.

Python:
# IAN LENA PURE ###########################################################################################################################################
    if ian_lena_couple and ian_lena_crisis == False and gillian_stop and ian_cindy_sex == False and ian_cheating != 2:

# IAN LENA COUPLE CRISIS ###########################################################################################################################################
    elif (ian_lena_couple and ian_lena_crisis) or (ian_lena_couple and ian_cindy_sex) or (ian_lena_couple and gillian_stop == False):
    ## CRISIS

## IAN CINDY
        elif ian_cindy_sex:

## IAN GILLIAN
        elif gillian_stop == False: # gillian

# ian cheating == 2
        else:
The else part of the code that it's intended to deal with the particular case I described is never entered because its parent elif is missing "or (ian_cheating == 2)".
Fixed! Thanks, Socrambus.

Reactions: Socrambus
4.60 star(s) 320 Votes