PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
Ah, i see. The change from True to 0.5 signifies desire to "downgrade" the emotion, since in a way it's a change from 1.0 -> 0.5 But because the value is still > 0 the game treats it as Lena having feelings for Ian and acting on them.

PilotLara this could be probably considered a bug, because the game has Lena during the night talk at the beach act in opposite manner to what the player has chosen ("It's just a casual relationship") and asks Ian to "upgrade" to full relationship.

Perhaps the check here
Python:
        # LENA LOVE
            if lena_ian_love:
                $ v12_ian_lena_over = True
should be for lena_ian_love > 0.5 so in scenario where Lena opted to keep relationship casual the game will handle it as the FWB arrangement it technically still is and the player wants to keep it this way.
Reported to Eva. Thanks, as always, for your diligence ffive.

Reactions: ffive

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
I'm betting that many of those are potential variables, similar to Lena and Holly's numerous tattoos, that are added as a "just in case." They might not all get used, but they're there on the off chance that Eva does decide to implement everyone getting into fights. Jeremy and Mike make sense as they're both in the MMA tournament, Wade makes sense on the off chance that he finds out about Cindy and Ian. Seymour, Mark, and Axel are the more interesting ones.

Somewhat on topic. I would really appreciate a route with Lena or even a sluttier Holly, gets kind of turned on by a violent Ian. Like Ian can already have a tendency towards violence, by immediately jumping Robert twice, Milo in the streets, and physically putting Wade down instead of talking him down; so it would be great if Lena, or Holly, could respond positively towards that. That they find it "hot" that their man can beat your man, type of situation.
What I find it curious is that those variables are not present in every male character so it looks like a "just in case" but with some thought into it.

Also, I agree completely on your "getting turn on by violence" point. It would pair up pretty well with chad Ian and sub Lena.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'm betting that many of those are potential variables, similar to Lena and Holly's numerous tattoos, that are added as a "just in case."
Yup, currently only Ian and Robert have any actual sprites for these variables, since they're the only ones who can actually suffer damage.

Reactions: SearingFive

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Reported to Eva. Thanks, as always, for your diligence ffive.
Can you mention the detail to Eva that was discussed a few pages back, about slutty Holly going to Ian's room even when the Lena romance for her has been going on?

Perhaps it's intended and that's fine of course, but I still find it curious that Ian himself wouldn't at least inquire about Lena when he was such a sweetie-cutie-wootie-pie to let them have their beach romance to themselves just a short time earlier.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Can you mention the detail to Eva that was discussed a few pages back, about slutty Holly going to Ian's room even when the Lena romance for her has been going on?

Perhaps it's intended and that's fine of course, but I still find it curious that Ian himself wouldn't at least inquire about Lena when he was such a sweetie-cutie-wootie-pie to let them have their beach romance to themselves just a short time earlier.
Ian is simply respecting Holly's agency. If she'd rather fuck him than her sweet girlfriend, who is he to question that? /s

(it's also really dumb to bring up one's significant other when they're slipping in your bed. We don't want them to lose their nerve and/or mood, do we. :sneaky:

Reactions: Socrambus

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Ian is simply respecting Holly's agency. If she'd rather fuck him than her sweet girlfriend, who is he to question that? /s

(it's also really dumb to bring up one's significant other when they're slipping in your bed. We don't want them to lose their nerve and/or mood, do we. :sneaky:
Like shooting, fuck first, fuck again, ask questions later.

• Yay, new update!

PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019

Of course, will pass it along.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020

An inner monologue about it first, followed by the option not to mention it then! :ROFLMAO:

"This lady ain't got no loyalty! Did I read the thing with Lena wrong? :eek:"

I'm also an advocate for Ian having a spying scene when the two of them are in the showers, when he goes to check on them, so I have no issue playing Ian as a manwhore too.
Of course, will pass it along.
Thanks a bunch! (y)

xelad2

Jun 23, 2017
So is there any way to get this "open relationship" going with lena at the end of the beach house event while they are actually both happy about it? Currently i can only get them if one of them was cheating on the other and it only works like a bad "workaround for further cheating" so to say.

It never seems like both of them would really want it in a healthy way, but a happy open relationship would be the absolut best in the game because everyone can f*ck everybody without bad feelings :)

Also i noticed that when Lena committs her cheating and suggests the open relationsship while Ian hooked up with Jessica in v12, this Jessica hookup is not taken to account in this conversation and Ian says to himself that he never cheated while in beeing in the relationship with Lena... seems like a bug maybe.

Besides that i hope we get the next part this year. There are so many branches to write for EK ... Not even possible to play all of them in a fair amount of time.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So is there any way to get this "open relationship" going with lena at the end of the beach house event while they are actually both happy about it? Currently i can only get them if one of them was cheating on the other and it only works like a bad "workaround for further cheating" so to say.
That's how it works for the time being, but it doesn't mean there absolutely won't be another way to establish the open relationship in the game. As it is, we simply don't know.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
What I find it curious is that those variables are not present in every male character so it looks like a "just in case" but with some thought into it.

Also, I agree completely on your "getting turn on by violence" point. It would pair up pretty well with chad Ian and sub Lena.
I don't even think it necessarily has to be a sub Lena that find that exciting. A bitchy Lena or even a posh Lena to some extent could be excited by dating the baddest motherfucker around.

Reactions: SearingFive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is there a route that holly tries to steal ian from lena?
Not really, no. Holly can potentially hit on Ian, but only if he and Lena aren't in relationship.

On the other hand, it can be argued that there's a route where Holly tries to steal Lena from Ian, which can potentially result in Holly becoming included in a throuple where she gets to fuck Lena with Ian's blessing.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
When did Axel not like Lena praising Seymour? :unsure:
Park scene Ch 12 before catching the train. EK does very well with micro expressions, you can see him frown when Lena praises Seymour. It's the same expression Axel gives when Mike gets in between them to get a bottle of water at the club or when he sees Ian with Cindy and he knows about Ian/Lena dating.

There's also Cindy getting the super jealous eyes at the Fortress. This only happens if Ian slept with Cherry and is dating Lena.

Last edited:

caravaggio

May 8, 2017
How do you unlock Minerva scene and Jessica scene in Chapter 12?

Also,what about these scenes? Can anybody tell what they're about? 1723017726732.png

caravaggio

May 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, it's that scene! It was just a bug then, since I have it.. I simply didn't save after 'cause I guess that scene is gonna lock any future content with her.. same with Minerva, is the scene in her office? In that case I have that too, but from the blurred preview I thought it was someething on the phone.

Reactions: TheMarquis
4.60 star(s) 320 Votes