wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I'll try and simplify this as much as possible. In the game, you can choose between two disciplines to specialize in. These are Juijitsu(Grappling and Wrestling) and Kickboxing(Striking). Alternatively you can make a well rounded fighter that excels in both disciplines. This is what we'll be attempting to do in this walkthrough.(All of this was tested on the normal difficulty).

Important choices to select during the game:

Chapter 1:

When sparring with Jeremy:select "let's go again".

When Wen offers grappling tips: "Teach me some grappling".

First fight with Robert is optional but you can get some xp in Athletics if you win it which in the long run will contribute to Ian gaining the fit status(This improves your cardio and unlocks some other options in the game).

To win the fight, select "low kick".

Chapter 2:

When offered more training by Wen: "I'll give it a try".

Chapter 3:

When training with Wen, select: "Mentality>Let's try it again!>parry>Make him lose his balance>Kick the legs!"

Chapter 4:

When asked about joining the tournament: "Sounds interesting".

Chapter 5:

When asked to focus on a discipline: "Stick with kickboxing"
Do the drill when asked by Yuri. To complete it select: "Left jab>Right cross>Left hook" then "Jab>Jab>Uppercut>Left hook"

If you have done everything correctly to this point, your Kickboxing should be at 3 and Juijitsu at 1.

Chapter 7:

When at the cafe you can pick "Spend more time at the gym" if you are not going to the convention with Holly or you have a will point to take and additional task. If not, feel free to pick any other option.

Second fight with Robert is optional (You get this if Robert has slept with Lena at least once). To win the fight select "Guard up>Evade>Low kick>Guard up>Evade>Punch".

Chapter 8:

In fight with Milo pick "Throw him".

Chapter 10:

You cannot win the sparring session with Jeremy but performing well increases for athletics and Jiujitsu and Kickboxing skills. Select "Provoke>Guard up>Strike> Guard up> Strike" for the best outcome.

Pick "Go to gym". It's worth winning the wrestling match against Ivy. To win pick "Hip escape> Squeeze tighter".

If you have done everything correctly up to this point, your kickboxing and jiujitsu should both be at 4.

Chapter 11:

Enter tournament (Will need to pay 1 cash).

Focus on mastering striking (Will need 1 will point).

Chapter 12:

If you have done everything correctly up to this point, you will have max kickboxing(6) and decent Jiujitsu(4).

First fight:

There are two rounds in this fight. Each 3 minutes in length. We will be attempting to win this fight in the second round by submission to max out our Jiujitsu stat.

For the first actions pick "Guard up>Guard up>Kick". This sequence will always remain constant.

The clock should be at 2:00. The next sequence is usually random so I'm gonna put the images down of each possible sequence and what to select.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The clock should be at 1:30 now. Pick "Provoke>Grapple>Trip him>Secure the position>Go for a choke>Squeeze". The first round will end and you'll be winning comfortably on points.

Start of second round, pick "Dodge>Block" then "Attack>Grapple>Feint and shoot>Pin him down>Go for a submission". And Viola! You will win the fight by submission leaving you with max stats in Kickboxing(6) and Jiujitsu(5) :D.

I'll be updating this in the future if anymore fights are added in the next updates.

edit: you could also just edit the values using console commands or urm. The values you are looking for are "ian_athletics, kickboxing and jiujitsu".
I've tried and failed to develop an interest in this VN and getting a blow by blow in-depth view into how to beat the MMA mini game isn't getting me excited. :LOL: Makes me really really really miss GGGB. Hopefully one day this VN will click for me.

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
So here's my really dumb question for the day. I just got a new laptop, and I want to transfer my files from the old laptop to the new one. But when I copied the saves folder I only got the autosaves. I found some more save files in a different folder, but they were literally all over the place, random spots in various chapters that I hadn't saved at, weird pages I had never saved on. What folder / file location do I need to copy in order to get all my saves from the old laptop to the new one?

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
So here's my really dumb question for the day. I just got a new laptop, and I want to transfer my files from the old laptop to the new one. But when I copied the saves folder I only got the autosaves. I found some more save files in a different folder, but they were literally all over the place, random spots in various chapters that I hadn't saved at, weird pages I had never saved on. What folder / file location do I need to copy in order to get all my saves from the old laptop to the new one?
Click windows & R button
Type - %appdata%\RenPy\
Then Ok
Should have your full saves inside the ORS folder.

Reactions: ffive and Blurpee69

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I've tried and failed to develop an interest in this VN and getting a blow by blow in-depth view into how to beath the MMA mini game isn't getting me excited. :LOL: Makes me really really really miss GGGB. Hopefully one day this VN will click for me.
I recently started playing this for the first time and I can't put it down it clicked with me never tried GGGB. Only gripe is making saves for the paths is a bitch with 2 MC's. Lena is my preferred MC to play as right now. I don't find Ian bad as a MC just not as interesting. Seeing how long ive been playing this I might wait a wait before I give GGGB a try

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I recently started playing this for the first time and I can't put it down it clicked with me never tried GGGB. Only gripe is making saves for the paths is a bitch with 2 MC's. Lena is my preferred MC to play as right now. I don't find Ian bad as a MC just not as interesting. Seeing how long ive been playing this I might wait a wait before I give GGGB a try
Once the final Chapter 12 build drops, you're going to be waiting months and months for another update. More than enough time to play many paths in GGGB by then. Some fappaiseurs consider it Eva's Masterbaiterpiece.

Reactions: ricjames31

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Also keep in mind that your saves now may be for naught. Alpha and Beta builds have instabilities & their saves may create bugs when loaded in later builds. Better to do run-throughs for different path scenario saves in Final builds only, which are stable. Consider the Alpha and Beta builds previews & bug testing. Put some sort of marker on final build saves like: F-ChadIanLoCindyEm (Final. Chad Ian, Love path with Cindy. Banging Emma).

Reactions: ffive

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Once the final Chapter 12 build drops, you're going to be waiting months and months for another update. More than enough time to play many paths in GGGB by then. Some fappaiseurs consider it Eva's Masterbaiterpiece.
yeah I was gonna play it right after but my back log is long enough so figure play some of those . No reason to play 2 master pieces back to back haha , when I can save 1 after playing some not so good games haha.

Also keep in mind that your saves now may be for naught. Alpha and Beta builds have instabilities & their saves may create bugs when loaded in later builds. Better to do run-throughs for different path scenarios in Final builds only, which are stable. Consider the Alpha and Beta builds previews & bug testing.
haha didn't realize was a beta when I started playing it just downloaded been putting it off for way to long so didn't bother looking much. . I only got 7 paths or so planned anyways right now and with ctrl skip I could catch back up and redo my saves come the finale build just to be safe

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
ok now i want a version where he does not respect any slut and breaks all of their hearts and another one where he also gives them all a shot before going back to his only real relationship with Gillian and breaks all their hearts again like he don't care...
Who hurt you?

Reactions: jojogeo

BGINaN

Oct 14, 2019
Does anyone have saves with the requirements for the new scenes? Since not in gallery, I just want to be able to get to them relatively quickly.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
yeah I was gonna play it right after but my back log is long enough so figure play some of those . No reason to play 2 master pieces back to back haha , when I can save 1 after playing some not so good games haha.

haha didn't realize was a beta when I started playing it just downloaded been putting it off for way to long so didn't bother looking much. . I only got 7 paths or so planned anyways right now and with ctrl skip I could catch back up and redo my saves come the finale build just to be safe
if you're looking for story, GGGB is not that good. The twists and turns are wild though. GGGB is through and through sex games with branching paths on it, as opposed to ORS which is a branching paths story with sex elements in it.

ORS is better if you like stories. I've played some GGGB paths and the turns are so wild it took me out.
GGGB branches shows Eva is a master at making path branches though. ORS branches is far more subtle than GGGB's wildly different paths.

Reactions: Geigi and bo77om

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
if you're looking for story, GGGB is not that good. The twists and turns are wild though. GGGB is through and through sex games with branching paths on it, as opposed to ORS which is a branching paths story with sex elements in it.

ORS is better if you like stories. I've played some GGGB paths and the turns are so wild it took me out.
GGGB branches shows Eva is a master at making path branches though. ORS branches is far more subtle than GGGB's wildly different paths.
yeah more or less gonna try that one out at some point as I heard nothing but good things about it tbh. Once in awhile I don't plan something to turn my brain off like that

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I wonder what are we going to get in the next update,dint EK said a epilogue is coming or something like that?
They are never leaving that beach house:HideThePain:
In a few days we will get a small epilogue for the last release. Seems like it will be part of the Full release of Chapter 12.3. Considering how close it's releasing to the last update, don't expect any content. I think it'll be them leaving the beach

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
In a few days we will get a small epilogue for the last release. Seems like it will be part of the Full release of Chapter 12.3. Considering how close it's releasing to the last update, don't expect any content. I think it'll be them leaving the beach
The Lena POV should start at the beach house because if she's working with Seymour she has to leave early, so if she isn't leaving early there has to be some final content there.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Yeah i went back to read the alpha release post and you are right,shes wrapping up the chapter in the next release,thats good,next update the first part of chapter 13 this year i hope...

Reactions: amber111

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah i went back to read the alpha release post and you are right,shes wrapping up the chapter in the next release,thats good,next update the first part of chapter 13 this year i hope...
No she's wrapping Ian's part. Next update is Lena's part of chapter 12. First part of chapter 13 is for next year

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Balsamic
4.60 star(s) 320 Votes