Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Hi again!:)
I see it similar, but I do not think it is because EK is anti-swinger, I estimate it has more to do with her rather obvious NTR beta cuck faible. You are quite right that practically all three/moresomes, even the girl ones, try to force some "winners" and "losers"(e.g. winner Ian or winner Jeremy with Alison) and you need to strike a clear focused path if you want a balanced outcome!
Faible?

Fallible? Or fable? As in able to fail or a story/narrative?

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Hey guys, does anybody got this scene? How to?

I know ppl uploaded a save, but I wish to know how to build the way. Can I still flirt of Louise, Ivy, Cindy, Minerva or Bad Jess?

View attachment 3915378
This guide is via Ian /Lena not Ian/Holly solo path.

Let Ian kiss Holly at the book fair and don't take it further.

Make Lena forgive Ian for the kiss.

Go for every heart options that Lena gets when talking to Holly. Eventually Holly will kiss Lena.

You can still flirt with Louise and Ivy. Cindy cancels out Holly's trip and vice versa. For Minerva, I made Ian hook up with her until she invited him for a dinner date which I declined. Bad Jess, no Idea and also don't let Ivy play with Holly.

Take the chill approach by Ian when Holly confesses about kissing Lena at the beach house, it's the same with Lena.

You'll get the Holly-Trinity path.

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
In one of my playthroughs, I don't remember how I did it, but I have slutty Holly, a high lust Ian and Lena, and they still formed the trinity.

I know my Ian and Lena were faithful to each other, I just always choose the lust option all the way up until they would have cheated on one another. Holly was encouraged to be more like Lena, and I could have sworn I had her and Ivy grow closer, but I guess I didn't. Regardless she is in her skimpier bikini and is reading an erotic novel on the beach.

Edit: Turns out I do have a save that Holly / Ivy / Lena had a threesome, but I was still able to have the threesome with Lena / Holly / Ian. This one I'm entirely unsure of what choices I made. I know Ian is a Chad, I think Lena made loving choices with Ian, but would still have sex with Ivy / Holly when given the opportunity.

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
In one of my playthroughs, I don't remember how I did it, but I have slutty Holly, a high lust Ian and Lena, and they still formed the trinity.

I know my Ian and Lena were faithful to each other, I just always choose the lust option all the way up until they would have cheated on one another. Holly was encouraged to be more like Lena, and I could have sworn I had her and Ivy grow closer, but I guess I didn't. Regardless she is in her skimpier bikini and is reading an erotic novel on the beach.
Don't interrupt Holly and Mark with Lena at Ivy's birthday party. She'll get the slutty outfit and will change.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
faible = definite preference :)
1723262720572.png
Definite creative spelling :LOL:

But in regards to the game, I'd probably agree with you, it's less to do with swingers persay, and more to do with EK loving bully/loser/cuck stories, in which one party gets the wool pulled over their eyes, and as said before, there's a clear winner and loser.

For all the fetishes present in the game, from this perspective it holds a surprisingly conservative view of relationships. (until we talk about the multiple women setups :LOL:

TheMarquis

Jan 29, 2023
Hey guys, does anybody got this scene? How to?

I know ppl uploaded a save, but I wish to know how to build the way. Can I still flirt of Louise, Ivy, Cindy, Minerva or Bad Jess?

View attachment 3915378
You have to break up with Lena at certain point and pursue Holly.

You should be able to hang out with all of them but Cindy because you have to chose if meet Holly or go to Wade's birthday. Maybe you can recover with her later tho, I never tried.

Reactions: Roderick2

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I said 'probably', it was never intented as a definite. The word I used was foible not faible. Never seen or heard about this word tbh.
You're probably right. Faible = weak (in French, at least accd to google translate). Foible = weakness. As in 'a weakness for' which is synonymous with having a preference for. I assume Turret is from France, maybe?

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
View attachment 3916111
Definite creative spelling :LOL:

But in regards to the game, I'd probably agree with you, it's less to do with swingers persay, and more to do with EK loving bully/loser/cuck stories, in which one party gets the wool pulled over their eyes, and as said before, there's a clear winner and loser.

For all the fetishes present in the game, from this perspective it holds a surprisingly conservative view of relationships. (until we talk about the multiple women setups :LOL:
Hi again, Pr0GamerJohnny , SearingFive , dontcarewhateverno and lucadiadis !
That word exists, I am rather surprised English which gobbled up romance language words like crazy did not take in this word as well. In my mother tongue it is a calque word from around 300 years ago, when French was the hot stuff language. Which is directly visible due the ending -ble, which does not exist in German word creation outside some dialectal nicknaming.
Screenshot(852).png

Faible is "having a weakness for, a preference".:)

But back to the game, I agree with you that Eva seems to love stories with Bullies, losers and beta cucks, since even the girl-girl relationships in ORS are full of it. Sometimes it seems balanced outcomes are tacked on due to many players (like us) detesting this s...

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Hi again, Pr0GamerJohnny , SearingFive , dontcarewhateverno and lucadiadis !
That word exists, I am rather surprised English which gobbled up romance language words like crazy did not take in this word as well. In my mother tongue it is a calque word from around 300 years ago, when French was the hot stuff language. Which is directly visible due the ending -ble, which does not exist in German word creation outside some dialectal nicknaming.
View attachment 3916578

Faible is "having a weakness for, a preference".:)

But back to the game, I agree with you that Eva seems to love stories with Bullies, losers and beta cucks, since even the girl-girl relationships in ORS are full of it. Sometimes it seems balanced outcomes are tacked on due to many players (like us) detesting this s...
I know the word faible and I agreed with you/ That's why I translated it as "to have a soft spot for", which is pretty accurate.

Reactions: Turret

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I said 'probably', it was never intented as a definite. The word I used was foible not faible. Never seen or heard about this word tbh.
It is a very posh term to use, in a very eurotrash sort of way. Trump voters and Brexiters would brand us as pufters for even just knowing it exists.

• Haha
Reactions: Turret
4.60 star(s) 320 Votes