Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
up to what ive played I like Ivy more than Emma and Allison for me. Not counting Lena I like Holly best ( easily best girl if Lena wasn't a MC) , then Ivy , Cindy don't care for the rest. Tho I admit Emma and Allison are decent characters but up to what ive played I found them kind of boring and only suitable for a manslut run.
Here we see our various tastes shine through. For me the best girls are Holly, Lena and Alison (because of their personality and they like Ian for being Ian). Cherry is ok, the rest are not really interesting me.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Yeah, but being logical and realistic, unless Eva setups that plotline and then just drops it (because development isn't already shitty enough), it will happen.
The real question is, will Stan get a FFM threesome and/or start cheating on Lena. The latter in particular is hilarious enough it'd save this plotline.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Is it known why Stan got a redo and a whole plotline?
The answer is hear is "patreons", but was Stan crushing polls and is that even enough? Is there a high tier exclusive discord group that can dictate what Eva is supposed to do? Is Eva that gullible that they would follow a minority of fans?

I don't get it, Eva stated that they doesn't like Stan, so why go the extra mile and not let him stay an extra, instead?

Da¥e

Jan 7, 2020
Is it known why Stan got a redo and a whole plotline?
The answer is hear is "patreons", but was Stan crushing polls and is that even enough? Is there a high tier exclusive discord group that can dictate what Eva is supposed to do? Is Eva that gullible that they would follow a minority of fans?

I don't get it, Eva stated that they doesn't like Stan, so why go the extra mile and not let him stay an extra, instead?
Patreon users wanted another good romance choice for Lena besides Ian. EvaKiss tried to redo Stan in such a way.
I personally try to be respectful to Stan as Lena, but I would never let him touch my girl...

• Sad
Reactions: Gicoo

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Patreon users wanted another good romance choice for Lena besides Ian. EvaKiss tried to redo Stan in such a way.
By having him deliver the toxic, pathetic, incel confession.

Still insane that there are no decent men in this game aside generic Ian. Guess Eva doubled down on all the assholes (which are fine to an extent and with good guys to counteract). Even Ian can be a asshole chad.

Man, I miss Dave, the legend.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I personally try to be respectful to Stan as Lena, but I would never let him touch my girl...
Stan was already in a really good spot for that though. The rework specifically made him an incel and even more of a loser to start. He was originally much more like Holly; a low confidence, nerdy character that the foundation was being laid for a glow up in the same way that Holly has been receiving. The conflict between him and Louise was much more subdued, and Louise thought of him as more of a slob than an outright creep. I forget if it was a life drawing event or a concert, but Lena could invite Stan and when he showed up with a fedora and a trench coat she said she would work with him on it after he said he thought he looked cool.

I've said this many times before, Stan's rework was a net negative in my opinion. Perhaps others like incel Stan more, but I found him much more interesting in that early development phase. It felt like he had way more possibility as a character then, than he does now. Perhaps if Lena is on Stan's romantic path a lot of those possibilities could still manifest. But the other interesting aspect of Stan's early character was that it felt like Lena could still help Stan, as a friend, without having to be a romantic interest.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Stan is a good boy,even her mom loves him,something Ian cant say.
He would be a good husband for that geek Holly,they can do alot of fun things like watch Lord of the rings or something.

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
He's a fetish, the whole black guy = BBC fetish thing is quite annoying. It's both racist against black people and plays into cuck shit I have no interest in. But yea, I love EK's work but my only real complaint is how black men are presented (by contrast, Cherry is very much a real person and one of the most drama free LI's).
Darn, I feared as much.

As much as Eva kiss seems to handle black people less stereotypically then most of the games on this site, I was hoping that she would take a character first fetish second approach. Like, giving options to play along with the fetish as Jeremy has or engaging with his authentic self and gettng him to drop the act a bit like Jack did in GGGB at least. (I know several black men that have been forced to play up the fetish in the dating world to mixed results.) I mean sure, its not the gold standard that was Dave, but I'm not so naive to expect any developer to give us a Dave-like with a BBC bonus in his pants to keep the fetish lovers happy.

So what are the current endgame options being hinted for him?

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Question.

Would Ian's answers in "never have I ever" game be considered as canon?
Only your personal "canon" since they're enabled/disabled based on your playthrough and up to the player, so they'll differ between players. It's no more canon than making Ian get involved with some girl and not another in your playthrough.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
So what are the current endgame options being hinted for him?
If you ignore Alison, she may end up staying with him for a lack of other options. Especially if he knocks her up and he decides to take some responsibility.
If Ian goes for Alison, but invites Jeremy to threesomes, he may knock her up anyways.

With Louise, he usually breaks up, but if Lena mingles, he may be with her longer, though Lena is likely stealing him.

Lena can fuck him casual and go full BBC fetish, she can share him with Louise and Ivy, or monopolize him. Even a first heart option could be chosen, likely for her to get more devoted to him in the end.

With Ivy, Lena and Ian encourage it. My guess is either Ivy is disappointed/ found him okayish or she goes BBC crazy, depends on Eva.

Finally we have casual with Emma, which is likely similar to Alison. Also more potential for threesomes with Ian, since Jeremy only gets Emma if Ian fucks her as well.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Stan was already in a really good spot for that though. The rework specifically made him an incel and even more of a loser to start. He was originally much more like Holly; a low confidence, nerdy character that the foundation was being laid for a glow up in the same way that Holly has been receiving. The conflict between him and Louise was much more subdued, and Louise thought of him as more of a slob than an outright creep. I forget if it was a life drawing event or a concert, but Lena could invite Stan and when he showed up with a fedora and a trench coat she said she would work with him on it after he said he thought he looked cool.
What? Lena can give him a chance and kiss him. Following that plotline, he shapes up and they end up fucking.
I've said this many times before, Stan's rework was a net negative in my opinion. Perhaps others like incel Stan more, but I found him much more interesting in that early development phase. It felt like he had way more possibility as a character then, than he does now. Perhaps if Lena is on Stan's romantic path a lot of those possibilities could still manifest. But the other interesting aspect of Stan's early character was that it felt like Lena could still help Stan, as a friend, without having to be a romantic interest.
So sad to hear stan never get chance to have sex with lena
I am really confused by these posts and a number of others above. I have only seen a celibate Stan who (with Lena nice to him) does photo shoots with Lena, the second in which Lena has him masturbate to her poses. (Actually, I think that was the hottest scene in the game after the two Seymour scenes.)
Has Stan been retooled recently (if so , in which revision)? The above orange texts suggest so.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Has Stan been retooled recently (if so , in which revision)? The above orange texts suggest so.
It's not recent, really. Stan offering his sword to Lena who has been nice to him, and Lena potentially not shooting him down but giving him a chance down the road, was a part of the game added in previous chapter(s).

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes