SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Speaking of attention. Ivy gets pretty upset when Lena steals the spotlight without even trying. First instance happened when Lena met Billy for the first time, he ignored Ivy not once but twice in a row and you can see her dejected face. The second instance happens if Lena decides to wear the expensive outfit at Ivy's birthday party and Jeremy flat out proclaims that Lena is the hottest one by far which triggers Ivy a little.

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
From what I know about women working in sex-like industries (strippers, dancers, masseuses, but not actual sex workers), there is a type who just loves it. They tend to be easy-going and funny. They don’t make tricky plans unless someone pays them for that or involve them in the game. Unlike sex workers, they do what they do because they love the attention from men and not desperate for money. Some of them might even value the attention more than the money. Ivy seems to be a classic example of this type of woman. So, what are her true intentions? I guess it’s simple: to have fun and make money.
As an addendum, even among the sexworkers there is a subgroup you could call "hobby prostitutes" who are in it because they (and oftentimes their partners) get off on it. It is not a large group, but not all that small either and the money is simply a bonus for them. As it is not difficult to see, these girls are not full timers and have lives outside the red light. Hence the "hobby" label is not wrong to apply here.

Question I read the status update and saw mention of epilogue. Is this game near completion or is that just a possible early ending? cause I thought I read comments saying how there is something like 15 - 20 chapters at least planned. Sorry new to this thread just played this game a week or 2 ago still need to finish it if I can stop playing one of my normal / non AVN / VN video games lol.
No, the game is quite a way away from ending. Almost all chapters of ORS have an epilogue. The mentioned epilogue is just the one for ch.12. for instance ch. 13 also will have an epilogue.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
No, the game is quite a way away from ending. Almost all chapters of ORS have an epilogue. The mentioned epilogue is just the one for ch.12. for instance ch. 13 also will have an epilogue.
Thank you for clearing that up, it's what I wanted to assume but wasn't sure

Reactions: Turret

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
From what I know about women working in sex-like industries (strippers, dancers, masseuses, but not actual sex workers), there is a type who just loves it. They tend to be easy-going and funny. They don’t make tricky plans unless someone pays them for that or involve them in the game. Unlike sex workers, they do what they do because they love the attention from men and not desperate for money. Some of them might even value the attention more than the money. Ivy seems to be a classic example of this type of woman. So, what are her true intentions? I guess it’s simple: to have fun and make money.
Erm I have met this kind of women in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, and, digging a little bit, I realized that it was a bit more complicated than that, and that there were dependencies, addictions, explained quite a lot by exploitation of men or the system that were not far away....however if it conforts you as a man to believe it is that simple, enjoy your permanent Xmas carol. It is quite conforting indeed to choose the blue pill.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Ivy is a bad person,im sure her money comes from something shady.
Everything she does around Lena is to fuck her life.
I have no proof but no doubts either.
I mean, ivy's intentions are pretty obvious in that regard. The bitch makes decisions for lena and if you question her she gets angry. :HideThePain: :coffee:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Ivy is a bad person,im sure her money comes from something shady.
Everything she does around Lena is to fuck her life.
I have no proof but no doubts either.
While I still haven't seen everything or finish my first playthrough only played up till chapter 9. I have somewhat mixed feeling about Ivy. She comes across as controlling and just about having a good time while being a bit of a free spirted girl doing whatever she wants and all that while making that money. Despite her controlling nature I do believe she has good intentions , like with Holly for example. I think if she doesn't like you she will put money before you and will be self centered but I do think she actually cares about Holly and Lena enough to protect them if it came down to it , even tho she does try to change them to be more like her lol.

So despite all of that Ivy is my 3rd favorite.

BunnyDevil

Creator of "Unholy Angel"
Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Erm I have met this kind of women in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, and, digging a little bit, I realized that it was a bit more complicated than that, and that there were dependencies, addictions, explained quite a lot by exploitation of men or the system that were not far away....however if it conforts you as a man to believe it is that simple, enjoy your permanent Xmas carol. It is quite conforting indeed to choose the blue pill.
Cry baby, cry…

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
You can meet this special type of girl anywhere on the globe and in the western world and parts of Asia you will find quite a number of them who are NOT under pressure, addictions or else and in it for the kick alone. You are comparing apples and pears when you come with experiences from regions of Earth where systematic exploitation of women and partly men is commonplace.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
From what I know about women working in sex-like industries (strippers, dancers, masseuses, but not actual sex workers), there is a type who just loves it. They tend to be easy-going and funny. They don’t make tricky plans unless someone pays them for that or involve them in the game. Unlike sex workers, they do what they do because they love the attention from men and not desperate for money. Some of them might even value the attention more than the money.
A movie Showgirls reminds me of this, specifically MC Nomi.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Don't see the value in debating if those people exist. It only matters that Ivy is playing the crowd to further her career, since she is very interested in money and likes to fuck hot guys and girls. She isn't a poor surpressed sexworker fucking ugly dudes. GGGB Jessica was much worse, she actually fucked sugar-daddies for money and its explained how it fucked her up.

Reactions: varpep

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Ivy is just trashy as hell,she belongs in the streets or Dubai with Holly and Cindy,the succubus trio.
up to what ive played I like Ivy more than Emma and Allison for me. Not counting Lena I like Holly best ( easily best girl if Lena wasn't a MC) , then Ivy , Cindy don't care for the rest. Tho I admit Emma and Allison are decent characters but up to what ive played I found them kind of boring and only suitable for a manslut run.

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes