Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I am really confused by these posts and a number of others above. I have only seen a celibate Stan who (with Lena nice to him) does photo shoots with Lena, the second in which Lena has him masturbate to her poses. (Actually, I think that was the hottest scene in the game after the two Seymour scenes.)
Has Stan been retooled recently (if so , in which revision)? The above orange texts suggest so.
Stan hasn't been reworked recently. When I say old Stan I'm usually refering to how he was written around chapter 6's release. I think he got reworked shortly there after, I don't remember if it was chapter 7 or 8's release, and almost every scene of his was rewritten, his sprite and outfit also changed dramatically too. So it's definitely been awhile for what I'm referring too.

Reactions: ffive

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
It's not recent, really. Stan offering his sword to Lena who has been nice to him, and Lena potentially not shooting him down but giving him a chance down the road, was a part of the game added in previous chapter(s).
Stan hasn't been reworked recently. When I say old Stan I'm usually refering to how he was written around chapter 6's release. I think he got reworked shortly there after, I don't remember if it was chapter 7 or 8's release, and almost every scene of his was rewritten, his sprite and outfit also changed dramatically too. So it's definitely been awhile for what I'm referring too.
Thank you. I saw the (awkward) sword offering scene. I think I began the game at either the chapter 10 or mid 11 release. There were references in recent earlier posts here that Lena and Stan "allegedly had sex" that had me perplexed...perhaps I am misinterpreting.

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
I haven't really played Stan scenes/dialogues since he was reworked. From the brief moments where he appears in my current plays I'm not noticing the incel-y bit. What characteristics/actions we meaning here?

By having him deliver the toxic, pathetic, incel confession.

Still insane that there are no decent men in this game aside generic Ian. Guess Eva doubled down on all the assholes (which are fine to an extent and with good guys to counteract). Even Ian can be a asshole chad.

Man, I miss Dave, the legend.
Meh I think Dave is the only LI I didn't have any interest in playing, save for the stealing/seducing bit which I wanted to see the build up to. I see the point though though I wouldn't completely agree as several happy endings make the guys/gals of LI quite wholesome, even those that start out preverse. One that doesn't have to be perverse at all is the boss character what's his face where she works for a company, I first played him before checking the gallery, and it was quite vanilla up to marriage. I was quite surprised there was a very whore/sugar-daddy route. It was quite confusing as well because I couldn't reconcile the character in the two playthroughs, like it wasn't just a different interaction and result with the same person, rather a different story with a different character altogether..

Darn, I feared as much.

As much as Eva kiss seems to handle black people less stereotypically then most of the games on this site, I was hoping that she would take a character first fetish second approach. Like, giving options to play along with the fetish as Jeremy has or engaging with his authentic self and gettng him to drop the act a bit like Jack did in GGGB at least. (I know several black men that have been forced to play up the fetish in the dating world to mixed results.) I mean sure, its not the gold standard that was Dave, but I'm not so naive to expect any developer to give us a Dave-like with a BBC bonus in his pants to keep the fetish lovers happy.

So what are the current endgame options being hinted for him?
I mean, Jeremy is still a normal dude in the game.. as character he's not a racial stereotype at all. The problem is as a LI of Lena he's a fetish. I think in the Alison sharing route from Ian's perspective he's less of that, like just a fellow horny guy who happens to have a larger penis which is not a point of focus unless Ian is being insecure..

Last edited:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Is obvious EK hates Stan,nasty dick Robert gets to fuck Holly and Stan cant even get a pity blowjob?
I wonder what is the deal of Evakiss and Robert,one of the most deranged decisions made over a very unpopular character.

Da¥e

Jan 7, 2020
Is obvious EK hates Stan,nasty dick Robert gets to fuck Holly and Stan cant even get a pity blowjob?
I wonder what is the deal of Evakiss and Robert,one of the most deranged decisions made over a very unpopular character.
I find it funny that in certain playthroughs Roberts gets to fuck Lena and Holly and Ian doesn't get any pussy.

• Haha
Reactions: Xupuzulla and ffive

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
I know Jack is a character from GGGB but how is he as a potential LI for Lena? And is John a returning character from GGGB or an original one? He seems like a bland option for Lena but you never know. I'm not even sure if these characters are gonna be made into full fledged LI.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I know Jack is a character from GGGB but how is he as a potential LI for Lena?
Unless he commits to Ashley, he is always a free-spirited player hanging around in VIP lounges for girls to score with.

How does Robert get to take Holly?
Holly must be under Ivys influence, musn't be with Ian and Lena must've fucked Robert. Then she and Ivy can hook her up with Robert and they fuck around chapter 12.

candynbubble

May 27, 2024
Your celebrity picks for all the ORS Characters ?

Here's mine

Alison : Ashley Graham
Alex : Glen Powell
Cindy : Julia Roberts (young)
Emma : Halle Berry
Holly : Emma Stone
Ivy : Billie Eillish
Jeremy : Tyrese Gibson
Louise : Taylor Swift
Perry : Jonah Hill
Seymour : Jose Mourinho
Stan : Jack Quaid
Wade : Jake Gyllenhaal
Agnes : Ellen Degeneres
Billy : Michael B Jordan
Cherry : Rihanna
Mike : Pedro Pascal
Minerva : JLo
Robert : James Franco
Ian : Zac Efron
Lena : Megan Fox

Oct 9, 2021
Your celebrity picks for all the ORS Characters ?

Here's mine

Alison : Ashley Graham
Alex : Glen Powell
Cindy : Julia Roberts (young)
Emma : Halle Berry
Holly : Emma Stone
Ivy : Billie Eillish
Jeremy : Tyrese Gibson
Louise : Taylor Swift
Perry : Jonah Hill
Seymour : Jose Mourinho
Stan : Jack Quaid