Da¥e

Jan 7, 2020
Yeah I know but on most of my playthroughs I end up breaking up Louise and Jeremy early so Lena can be her mistress. The ones I usually get to complete the kinks are the threesome ones. And on most of my playthroughs Holly ends up having a high change variable by the time she meets up in Ivy's room in chapter 8. So if Lena chooses to stay, there is nothing she can possibly do to stop Holly from sleepig with Ivy.
I see, I personally am not interested in lesbianism so I never go for these routes. Holly does get every dick she can though.

Reactions: Balsamic

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I have Holly and Lena pine for each other, they're too cute not to.

Now that Ian is out of the way in my game maybe they can even end the beach trip on high note, with Holly comforting Lena (instead of racing to bang Ian like most seem to do)

Also, even if you go geek slut route, Robert is just a dick bridge too far. :cautious:
Well, I have saves for "encouraged" Holly in a relationship with Ian and for wild Holly now being with Ian in ch.12. (Also a trinity save but that is another thing)
Due to differences in taste I can tell you that Holly has a lot more going for her than you seem to think.:)
nah that isn't going to be my main Holly path. I perfer non slut Holly she is perfectly fine the way she is no need to change her.
Contrary to what you've deluded yourself into believing, not everyone has your tastes in ORS.
Yeah sorry,i forgot this thread is the Holly fan club thread,my bad(n)

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
On all my playthroughs Lena stays away from Seymour because I hate controlling pricks like that. Do you think Seymour will try to mess with Ian's career knowing that Lena is his girlfriend and will that have any effect where Lena agrees to do stuff for Seymour?

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I mean I prefer Lena but it doesn't matter the LI or game if I have the option to corrupt or turn a LI into a wild slutty version of themself I won't on my main save. Those type of LI aren't my cup of tea unless they prove to me they are a good character. There are games for instance I skip playing paths on my first playthrough / main save because a LI comes across to slutty initially or they are just all about sex and horny 24 / 7. I don't play these games for sex but for the interactions , romance and everything else with a character first sex is an after thought for me. So wild or slutty LI aren't my preference. Sure you can say Lena is one of those but she isn't to me because of all the ways we can shape her. At least on my main save I don't let her be too slutty for me. I do have others I let her run wild tho.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
On all my playthroughs Lena stays away from Seymour because I hate controlling pricks like that. Do you think Seymour will try to mess with Ian's career knowing that Lena is his girlfriend and will that have any effect where Lena agrees to do stuff for Seymour?
I'd say it's right up his alley. On the other hand, if Ian is on good terms with him, he could make use of Ian for nefarious purposes. Btw, just wanted to say, I love the signatures haha. Quinn Bee let's go! :love::love::love:

Reactions: Lord Bradley

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
I don't know, but what I do know is that I would be interested in seeing a silver fox daddy together with Chad Ian go full on Fifty Shades of Grey on Lena. :devilish:

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
I think it's one of the most obvious plot points. Besides Ian working for him, even if the writing contest is anonymous Seymour knows which one is Ian's and he's one of the judges as well as the owner of the publishing company. Maybe you can counter Seymour's influence and win the book contest anyway if you have the right relationship with Minerva and your book is good (there are three judges). But Ian would still be working at his company and Seymour would still be the publisher of the book, Seymour has strong blackmail leverage.

Maybe Ian will be forced to choose between corrupting his relationship (possibly also betraying Perry to get some shit on his dad for the mayor election) with Lena or sacrificing his career's success (maybe Victor's smaller company publishing his book if it's good). Or maybe there will be some kind of plot of Ian, Lena and possibly Emma to bring down Seymour somehow.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Is this already known?

I theorized you can influence the judges, depending on how you dealed with Seymour, Minerva and Victor (read Hollys book, published his co-workers book).
I think so, maybe I just assumed, I'm not sure if it's explicity said that those are the only 3 members of the jury. I'm guessing that the quality of the book would also be a factor, maybe even the genre (historical easier to sell than sci-fi for example).

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I don't really care about Holly (one of reasons my Ian didn't bother to go to book fair with her) so why would i waste my time and effort on making multiple people have sex with her. That's more like something a fan of the character would do :sneaky:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Hmm, if you ignore Louise when texting a second time, she throws a tantrum and its clear from both sides that this is over. The mistake is that a bit later Ian has the opportunity to send her the moon pic, both of them acting lovey dovey as if the ghosting/message spam didn't happened.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Wait arent we all playing the geek slut route?
Only way to make that fucking Holly insteresting.
On the contrary, I've had the most fun and most interest in this game when I completely cut out all the slut/party/cheating/whore/bbc/blah blah blah all that other stuff characters and focused on full romance Ian+Holly or full romance Ian+Alison.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Seems Ian keeps it casual with Lena at the end of chapter 12 if he fucks Alison in chapter 11 and 12. He even had the three options of keep cheating/breaking up/commiting, but even chosing keep cheating didn't do it. It did work with Cindy, so its either a shame or a mistake.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Seems Ian keeps it casual with Lena at the end of chapter 12 if he fucks Alison in chapter 11 and 12. He even had the three options of keep cheating/breaking up/commiting, but even chosing keep cheating didn't do it. It did work with Cindy, so its either a shame or a mistake.
It's a bug where "keep cheating" isn't taken into account. Was mentioned a bit earlier in the thread, and it's apparently fixed in the current dev build.

Edit: that said, it doesn't sound quite right. Ian who didn't opt to cheat should be directed to "pure" path, unless there's some other factors in play you aren't mentioning:
Python:
# IAN LENA PURE 
    if ian_lena_couple and ian_lena_crisis == False and gillian_stop and ian_cindy_sex == False and ian_cheating != 2:
// ...

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
Honestly, I like that this thread is full of people with strong opinions about Best Girl and different favorite paths. It speaks well of, even when we gripe, how good the game actually is. That said, I'm guilty as charged with my dues fully paid up for Holly's fan club. :D I'd be a member of Emma's fan club too.

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes