Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Honestly, I like that this thread is full of people with strong opinions about Best Girl and different favorite paths. It speaks well of, even when we gripe, how good the game actually is. That said, I'm guilty as charged with my dues fully paid up for Holly's fan club. :D I'd be a member of Emma's fan club too.
This post was perfect till the Holly part:(

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Everyone in ORS to Cuck Ian.
View attachment 3951320
not on my saves yet I have to to let Lena have sex with anyone after becoming boyfriend and girlfriend tho that's only cause I been playing non AVN's so need to finish it lol. But I dont see it cucking prior to getting into a serious relationship. But boy once I get back to finishing this game Ian is about get cheated on and cucked hard. On at least 1 save

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
On all my playthroughs Lena stays away from Seymour because I hate controlling pricks like that. Do you think Seymour will try to mess with Ian's career knowing that Lena is his girlfriend and will that have any effect where Lena agrees to do stuff for Seymour?
Fighter Ian will beat tf out of Seymour.
Jokes aside, I really hope there are more fighting sections in later chapters, winning a fight using stuff like wits/dodging is really fun and a fighter career for Ian would be really cool to see. Also bonus points for the Street Fighter defeat scream.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Fighter Ian will beat tf out of Seymour.
Jokes aside, I really hope there are more fighting sections in later chapters, winning a fight using stuff like wits/dodging is really fun and a fighter career for Ian would be really cool to see. Also bonus points for the Street Fighter defeat scream.
I 100% agree with this. I would like for a scuffle with Mike outside the ring setting up the eventual grudge match in the tournament. Maybe a fight with Wade when he eventually finds out about Cindy (if Ian does a poor job at hiding the affair). And of course I'm hoping Robert decides to join the MMA tournament setting up the revenge match (he might have hopefully learnt how to defend against kicks now and learnt some new moves too) and I can complete the hattrick against him or will he get his revenge after finally learning how to fight? :unsure: Also, I'm hoping I can finally get a win against Jeremy after mastering Jiujitsu. I'm gonna pin him to the ground and mercilessly pound the ever living crap out of his ass! :devilish:

Last edited:

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
I 100% agree with this. I would like for a scuffle with Mike outside the ring setting up the eventual grudge match in the tournament. Maybe a fight with Wade when he eventually finds out about Cindy (if Ian does a poor job at hiding the affair). And of course I'm hoping Robert decides to join the MMA tournament setting up the revenge match (he might have hopefully learnt how to defend against kicks now and learnt some new moves too) and I can complete the hattrick against him or will he get his revenge after finally learning how to fight? :unsure: Also, I'm hoping I can finally get a win against Jeremy after mastering Jiujitsu. I'm gonna pin him to the ground and mercilessly pound the ever living crap out of his ass! :devilish:
My man wants to beat up the entire male cast of the game
1724217805396.jpeg

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018

Weekly Satus Report and release schedule
New
Just now
During this past week I’ve mainly focused on the art and planning the structure for Chapter 13. Prioritizing the art has helped me get the production pipeline moving, allowing me to involve the colorist and the new artist I'm working with. It's also crucial for structuring and building the new scenes. Shifting my focus to art has given me a break from the grind of writing the script, though I’m still gradually working on the epilogue. Additionally, I’ve added some new music tracks to the game and will be commissioning 3-4 new backgrounds as well.
Regarding the upcoming release schedule, here’s what I’ve planned: With the summer house event wrapped up, we’ll be shifting back to Lena’s perspective, starting with her trip with Seymour. The next release will focus on this stand-alone event, followed by another release that continues Lena’s POV during the week afterward. The third release will then switch back to Ian’s POV to advance some of his main storylines. I’m hoping these shorter updates will help me maintain a faster and more consistent release pace, as the chapters have become quite lengthy and deep, and waiting to complete all the plotlines takes too long.

I’m considering making a couple of posts to share some behind-the-scenes details of Chapter 12, but I’d love to know what you’d like to see. Are there any specific aspects you’re curious about? Let me know your suggestions in the comments!
Tags

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Regarding the upcoming release schedule, here’s what I’ve planned: With the summer house event wrapped up, we’ll be shifting back to Lena’s perspective, starting with her trip with Seymour. The next release will focus on this stand-alone event
And for those that told Seymour to go choke on his money?
"This is the end of update, thanks for playing!"
:censored:

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
And for those that told Seymour to go choke on his money?
"This is the end of update, thanks for playing!"
:censored:
Yeah, unfortunately, a significant side-effect of having a bloated main cast of characters is the atrocious content speed for your favorite characters. Basically all dating simulators suffer from this, but as long as money is good then that’s what you get.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

New
Just now
During this past week I’ve mainly focused on the art and planning the structure for Chapter 13. Prioritizing the art has helped me get the production pipeline moving, allowing me to involve the colorist and the new artist I'm working with. It's also crucial for structuring and building the new scenes. Shifting my focus to art has given me a break from the grind of writing the script, though I’m still gradually working on the epilogue. Additionally, I’ve added some new music tracks to the game and will be commissioning 3-4 new backgrounds as well.
Regarding the upcoming release schedule, here’s what I’ve planned: With the summer house event wrapped up, we’ll be shifting back to Lena’s perspective, starting with her trip with Seymour. The next release will focus on this stand-alone event, followed by another release that continues Lena’s POV during the week afterward. The third release will then switch back to Ian’s POV to advance some of his main storylines. I’m hoping these shorter updates will help me maintain a faster and more consistent release pace, as the chapters have become quite lengthy and deep, and waiting to complete all the plotlines takes too long.

I’m considering making a couple of posts to share some behind-the-scenes details of Chapter 12, but I’d love to know what you’d like to see. Are there any specific aspects you’re curious about? Let me know your suggestions in the comments!
Tags
Okay, what will the players who didn't make the deal with Seymour get? An empty update with "To be continued" pic? Just wondering.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018

New
Just now

Tags
Since there is no pov shift for Lena again in Chapter 12, I guess ch 13 will follow same pattern as ch 12 with Lena being main focus now and Ian getting small POV shift later like Lena got in previous chapter.
I hope pov shifts will go back to normal from Chapter 14 or we'll have to wait for basically a year to get either of the POV.

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes