Apr 28, 2017
Eva kiss, fix the character database as it does not make sense to, after Ian accepts a long term relation with Lena, to have in the database that they are unable to define their relation...

justin.case

Sep 14, 2023
I just played like this

-Ian plays shy and lena is making her move on him

-lena played like a slut

- when lena mastrubate DONT USE dildo just do it normally but think about holly( with dildo you dont get option to think about holly)

- sleep with ian but never go in relationship

- than with ian you sleep with holly on trip

- start dating her

- with lena choose ever heart option with holly and flirt with her/ try kiss her/heat options .....

You can take her to gym class and (corrupt her) dosent matter just depends if you prefer nerd holly or more sexy holly at the moment maybe it mattera in future ....maybe lena steals her away espacilly if she is huge slut
I think there is 3 paths(2.5 maybe), where Ian&Lena relationship if both Ian and Holly shows interest in Holly, you'll have an option. where Ian&Lena fb or open relationship, only Lena's interest is enough. So for this path you can have both Cindy and Holly, on top of that Louise, Emma, Cherry, Minerva too. Ian is a real stud in this path. Also Ian&Holly relationship if Lena shows interest in Holly, then they have 3some without any option.

Reactions: dolfe67

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018

Chapter 12 Status Report (17)
New
Just now
Hi everyone! This status report comes after having delivered the Beta for chapter 12.3 (Final version still pending, more on that later).
I hope you enjoyed the this last update; finishing it was quite challenging and it dragged on more than I'd wanted, but it seems that's always the case. I took some days off after that (had to travel for another weeding again; I need to add a scene that happens during one in ORS) and now I'm back an picking up work at a steadier pace.
This past week I've been working on writing the epilogue; it's something short, but there's a ton of endings to account for in chapter 12 and I found it hard to jump straight into writing after the strain of finishing the chapter. So while I'm writing that part scene by scene, I've also been preparing things for the next update. I'm planning the plot structure and the scenes, and art for them is already underway. I found a new artist who I can work with and we've already completed a few drawings.
I will continue to focus on art and planning as I pick up writing again, and will release the Final for 12.3 shortly, with additional bugfixes, the epilogue and some extensions and tweaks in one or two scenes tha tI'd like to expand a bit (that might come later if production on the art takes longer). I've also been thinking on how to go about the next release cycle, and I will talk about it in the next status update when I have things figured out.

Tags

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
So we're probably looking at the end of August or start of September for 12.3 Final including the epilogue. Fair enough. That's good news that Eva has found a new artist to work with and they're already underway with some drawings.

Reactions: NewSeal

Da¥e

Jan 7, 2020
So we're probably looking at the end of August or start of September for 12.3 Final including the epilogue. Fair enough. That's good news that Eva has found a new artist to work with and they're already underway with some drawings.
Well, she said shortly. Not in 3 weeks.

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
I hope it's imminent, don't know how much can I hold out for. I'm itching to play the beta, but also want to play the version with the epilogue and working guide mod

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
And yet Jeremy doesn't say a word about Cindy. People like you just like to meddle.
Jeremy doesn't tell anything because both Wade and Ian are his friends, so there's conflict of loyalties and desire for things not to blow up. Ivy only has Lena to look out for, Ian is an acquaintance at best, so it's pretty normal she'd want to warn her friend about him.

Note Jeremy too "meddles" about Lena cheating on Ian instead of not saying a word. Because he sees Lena the same way Ivy sees Ian.

tmking

Sep 18, 2017
Any way to fix Holly not showing up? sometime she is a floating face and other times just a grey place holder?

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Because she is loyal, I would do the same in real life if I thought my friend was gettting cheated on.
But that's not Ivy's vibes during that conversation, she takes 3 months to tell Lena and she does it more in passing while they are gossiping. It's more of a "I want to watch the world burn" vibe than out of concern, because she thinks it's not really a big deal for Lena and Ian's relationship as they were not exclusive at the moment.

Jeremy doesn't tell anything because both Wade and Ian are his friends, so there's conflict of loyalties and desire for things not to blow up. Ivy only has Lena to look out for, Ian is an acquaintance at best, so it's pretty normal she'd want to warn her friend about him.

Note Jeremy too "meddles" about Lena cheating on Ian instead of not saying a word. Because he sees Lena the same way Ivy sees Ian.
Jeremy seems to do it more because he's worried about Ian getting burnt again and he's trying to look out for him. We can debate if he should have told Ian before or how good of a bro he really is if he has fucked Lena himself. But his intentions during the conversation look to me different than Ivy's.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
But that's not Ivy's vibes during that conversation, she takes 3 months to tell Lena and she does it more in passing while they are gossiping. It's more of a "I want to watch the world burn" vibe than out of concern, because she thinks it's not really a big deal for Lena and Ian's relationship as they were not exclusive at the moment.

Jeremy seems to do it more because he's worried about Ian getting burnt again and he's trying to look out for him. We can debate if he should have told Ian before or how good of a bro he really is if he has fucked Lena himself. But his intentions during the conversation look to me different than Ivy's.
100% Agreed on both instances. With one "weird" nuance or question mark:

My only "conspiracy theory" about Ivy is that she is in love with Lena, moved to Baluart only to get closer to her, and Lena is the central topic of the "girl talks" she has with Good Jess as her being in a healthy same-sex relationship with Ash. So in that case she might look like she tells about Cindy and Ian "in passing" (not a proper English term, however speaking Spanish I get what you mean :)) but she actually does it on purpose, to screw Lena's relationship with Ian. To get into a deeper Qanon mode, in that case her flirting with Ian is a trap so she can call him out to Lena and destroy their relationship.

I know this theory is "weird" as we say nowadays, but you never know what's in EK's mind.

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes