ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Perry is only an aspiring visual artist in his head, the guy does nothing but drinking beer, smoking pot, playing videogames and jerking off to girls with dicks.
IIRC he attends quite regularly these live drawing events (like the one he asked Ian to join him) and actually practices drawing there. To be fair we don't really see how he spends most of his days, with Ian at work and elsewhere.

Jarulf

Formerly 'AbsolutelyNotJarulf'
Aug 9, 2020
I haven't played in a while, so I'm curious if there is any kind of relationship involving Ian, Lena and Holly?

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Intellectual connection?, from Perry?. Come on, irl the only way Perry/Cherry is happening is if she knows he's the only child of the (rich) mayor. Also, if I'm not missing anything, Perry is only an aspiring visual artist in his head, the guy does nothing but drinking beer, smoking pot, playing videogames and jerking off to girls with dicks. Cherry had an exhibition and is selling her work. I mean, she's the least interesting Ian LI to me after Minerva, but credit where credit is due. Putting the poor girl in the same category as Perry is just cruel and unusual.
I would not go as far as "cruel and unusual", but, granted, in my main playthrough he doens't get anything.
Still, I think you're missing stuff about him. EK is a smart girl, Perry is in that game for a reason.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
hmm why is one of the dustborn character Sai face look like Emma, did eva kiss work on dustborn, did dustborn steal the character design?

Last edited:

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Intellectual connection?, from Perry?. Come on, irl the only way Perry/Cherry is happening is if she knows he's the only child of the (rich) mayor. Also, if I'm not missing anything, Perry is only an aspiring visual artist in his head, the guy does nothing but drinking beer, smoking pot, playing videogames and jerking off to girls with dicks. Cherry had an exhibition and is selling her work. I mean, she's the least interesting Ian LI to me after Minerva, but credit where credit is due. Putting the poor girl in the same category as Perry is just cruel and unusual.
Well you are cruel to Perry that's for sure :LOL:

I certainly do not want to pass for a Perry supporter here, I am writing for the third time that I do not favour him in my main playthrough.

I guess that, as they say in France, I don't like to shoot at the ambulance.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Perry is just the worst,thats why Wade is the best friend.
" :geek: But hes lazy :geek: " oh shut up already,you Cindy defender.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
I would not go as far as "cruel and unusual", but, granted, in my main playthrough he doens't get anything.
Still, I think you're missing stuff about him. EK is a smart girl, Perry is in that game for a reason.
Well you are cruel to Perry that's for sure :LOL:

I certainly do not want to pass for a Perry supporter here, I am writing for the third time that I do not favour him in my main playthrough.

I guess that, as they say in France, I don't like to shoot at the ambulance.
Like ffive said about Robert, Perry is just fun to hate. I was exaggerating a bit just for laughs. Perry fulfills his role in the game, he's there to annoy and pissed off Ian but he's still a good guy that doesn't abandon his friends during bad times. You can choose to help him with Emma and/or Cherry and convince him to help with the cafe trying to make him grow up a bit and hopefully being a less annoying and useless dude (although his portrayal during the beach event doesn't show a lot of improvement for your efforts). Or you can just lose your patience with him and be mean, which also adds to the story, I love to tell him that I'm going to help him with Emma just to fuck her a few hours later, making sex with Emma hotter if you are into that.

Also, his dad being the current mayor ties him with Baluart's background plot and he will probably be significant for how Ian and Lena deal with Seymour as he's backing the other candidate for mayor.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Like ffive said about Robert, Perry is just fun to hate. I was exaggerating a bit just for laughs. Perry fulfills his role in the game, he's there to annoy and pissed of Ian but he's still a good guy that doesn't abandon his friends during bad times. You can choose to help him with Emma and/or Cherry and convince him to help with the cafe trying to make him grow up a bit and hopefully being a less annoying and useless dude (although his portrayal during the beach event doesn't show a lot of improvement for your efforts). Or you can just lose your patience with him and be mean, which also adds to the story, I love to tell him that I'm going to help him with Emma just to fuck her a few hours later, making sex with Emma hotter if you are into that.

Also, his dad being the current mayor ties him with Baluart's background plot and he will probably be significant for how Ian and Lena deal with Seymour as he's backing the other candidate for mayor.
I was nice to Perry, trying to help him get out of his comfort zone. I convinced him to help in the cafe. Gived him advices how to behave. And he can get closer to Cherry (although this is very unrealistic, because she is out of his league, it was correctly pointed out above how different they are in terms of development levels and interests). But still, during the beach event, Perry acts like a retard. And this is sad: despite the colossal branching in ORS, a huge variety in the patterns of behavior and actions of characters depending on the player's choice, Perry remains typical Perry no matter what. It's easy to hate him, but this is the fault of Eva writing.
Or maybe we, the players, did something wrong, missing some choices. Because Emma/Perry scene exist and in some conditions he can be likeable for Emma.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But still, during the beach event, Perry acts like a retard. And this is sad: despite the colossal branching in ORS, a huge variety in the patterns of behavior and actions of characters depending on the player's choice, Perry remains typical Perry no matter what. It's easy to hate him, but this is the fault of Eva writing.
Perry is socially stunted, and a few shifts in a cafe can make some difference but won't just magically wipe a life's worth of speaking without any filter. Or maybe he simply thinks "this is what i am, accept me or leave me" which isn't exactly uncommon for plenty of (dumb) guys.

Plus, isn't it kind of like complaining that Jeremy stays a carefree womanizer or that Robert still has a short fuse and gets into fights at a drop of a hat, or that Louise gets attached to any guy that gives her attention? Some characters are simply set in their ways and i don't think it's fault of the writing. Having everyone completely moldable with just few player choices would be just like one of these silly power fantasies where everything revolves around MC and they're some sort of unstoppable world shaping force, without any real effort even. Which is just boring.

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes