TsuBlu3

Aug 8, 2016
I hate to ask a question that has to have been asked a hundred times already, but my searches aren't finding anything outside of speculation from long before chapter 12. Can you not actually salvage Wade and Cindy's relationship?
I tried two separate runs from scratch with some alterations following guides to keep their relationship points capped at all times, and they both eventually ran into Wade at the beach house saying he'll break up with her and move out when she gets back. I know at this point the breakup hasn't actually happened and maybe Cindy changes his mind, but I wonder if he can have an actual positive outlook at this point?
I had the thought that maybe it's caused by this being my pure Lena x Ian OTP run where she ignores Axel completely, and that gives him too much free time to focus on Cindy. But I don't see that that's an actual variable.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Can you not actually salvage Wade and Cindy's relationship?
It seems that if you try to keep their relationship going the outcome is actually opposite -- Wade comes to conclusion that it'll be better for Cindy if he lets her go. While if their relationship is left rocky then he'll more selfishly cling to the idea of trying to stay with Cindy.

So it seems more like you can only influence if they split amiably, or with Cindy screaming at Wade how much she hates him. Unless of course Wade politely telling Cindy he wants to break up will cause her come to realize she actually wants such more mature Wade remain in her life. :sneaky:

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
It seems that if you try to keep their relationship going the outcome is actually opposite -- Wade comes to conclusion that it'll be better for Cindy if he lets her go. While if their relationship is left rocky then he'll more selfishly cling to the idea of trying to stay with Cindy.

So it seems more like you can only influence if they split amiably, or with Cindy screaming at Wade how much she hates him. Unless of course Wade politely telling Cindy he wants to break up will cause her come to realize she actually wants such more mature Wade remain in her life. :sneaky:
I think that Cindy cheats no matter what, either with Ian, Axel or both and Wade always ends up knowing about that. So the difference is if Wade ends up furious and depressed or accepting and slowing getting over it. And I think it would make sense because their relationship during the story is pretty bad, they just don't belong together if they ever did. So keeping their relationship doesn't really feel like a good outcome to the player's efforts through Ian.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022

So it seems more like you can only influence if they split amiably, or with Cindy screaming at Wade how much she hates him. Unless of course Wade politely telling Cindy he wants to break up will cause her come to realize she actually wants such more mature Wade remain in her life.:sneaky:
Wade ending his relationship with Cindy in a polite way, really? :unsure:
nrehz3aloojb1.jpg
Angry and then crying, begging like he's a baby is more believable, right?:unsure::LOL:(n)

• Haha
Reactions: NewSeal and ffive

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Can you not actually salvage Wade and Cindy's relationship?
We don't know yet.
Chapter 12 got all the setup to force Cindy to make a move when she is back.
- Ian can be clearer on her (show devotion with a present, demand clarity, breakup, high lust), which already influenced Cindy when she was texting him.
- Lena may sabotage the relationship if she sleeps with Wade. This isn't clear either, we don't know if Wade always refuses if he is still good with Cindy and if Lena even goes through with it

Once she returns, Cindy has to make a stance on Ian/Wade/Axel, else this plotline is disappointing and dragging.

I think that Cindy cheats no matter what
Possible, but I wouldn't be surprised if she isn't fucking Axel on the yacht (yet).
If Lena can seduce Wade even if his relationship with Cindy is better, then a faithfull Cindy has even more reason to break up with him and it makes Lena even more of a homewrecker. It would also give Wade blame to the failing relationship, rather than given most of the blame to Cindy, who is obviously a cheating slut!!!

While Axel makes some moves on her, overall he playing it out and waiting until Cindy becomes single and angry about her breakup. Then she is vulnerable and incentive to start a new relationship. Ironically, Cindy isn't the cheating type per principle, she values relationships and monogamy. With Ian, there were multiple very emotional exceptional developments that led to the affair, but with Axel its more of a new job opportunity and no emotional investement.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Like ffive said about Robert, Perry is just fun to hate. I was exaggerating a bit just for laughs. Perry fulfills his role in the game, he's there to annoy and pissed off Ian but he's still a good guy that doesn't abandon his friends during bad times. You can choose to help him with Emma and/or Cherry and convince him to help with the cafe trying to make him grow up a bit and hopefully being a less annoying and useless dude (although his portrayal during the beach event doesn't show a lot of improvement for your efforts). Or you can just lose your patience with him and be mean, which also adds to the story, I love to tell him that I'm going to help him with Emma just to fuck her a few hours later, making sex with Emma hotter if you are into that.

Also, his dad being the current mayor ties him with Baluart's background plot and he will probably be significant for how Ian and Lena deal with Seymour as he's backing the other candidate for mayor.
Very perceptive of you. I did not realize this aspect. Obviously Ian will be forced to frame Perry in some way so that he will be compromised by having sex with another man or trans which will then be leaked to the press, enhancing his father's opponent's bid for mayor. Very Astute! (Of course, such a strategy, while practical in Spain, would backfire in Italy.)

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
I think that Cindy cheats no matter what, either with Ian, Axel or both and Wade always ends up knowing about that. So the difference is if Wade ends up furious and depressed or accepting and slowing getting over it. And I think it would make sense because their relationship during the story is pretty bad, they just don't belong together if they ever did. So keeping their relationship doesn't really feel like a good outcome to the player's efforts through Ian.
So Ian should always cheat with Cindy because she's going to end up with Axel otherwise. (y)
"Wade, you don't get it. I'm fucking your girlfriend for you. EK is a nasty bitch and this is the only way to save Cindy."

Shapesnatcher

Jul 24, 2018
Milo you do not get it, I had to fuck Allison in order to keep her away from the BBC. Ian you do not get it,I had to fuck Robert to give Holly an additional dildo for her collection and Mike to cuck your ex girlfriend(?). Man I hate Perry, at the rate things are going I look forward for him to give a reason to not ruin him outside of not playing into Seymour's hands. I want to ruin him but like also not helping out Seymour. Do not like Seymour as a LI or as an obstacle, too boring.

Lavinotinto

Feb 6, 2023
We don't know yet.
Chapter 12 got all the setup to force Cindy to make a move when she is back.
- Ian can be clearer on her (show devotion with a present, demand clarity, breakup, high lust), which already influenced Cindy when she was texting him.
- Lena may sabotage the relationship if she sleeps with Wade. This isn't clear either, we don't know if Wade always refuses if he is still good with Cindy and if Lena even goes through with it

Once she returns, Cindy has to make a stance on Ian/Wade/Axel, else this plotline is disappointing and dragging.

Possible, but I wouldn't be surprised if she isn't fucking Axel on the yacht (yet).
If Lena can seduce Wade even if his relationship with Cindy is better, then a faithfull Cindy has even more reason to break up with him and it makes Lena even more of a homewrecker. It would also give Wade blame to the failing relationship, rather than given most of the blame to Cindy, who is obviously a cheating slut!!!

While Axel makes some moves on her, overall he playing it out and waiting until Cindy becomes single and angry about her breakup. Then she is vulnerable and incentive to start a new relationship. Ironically, Cindy isn't the cheating type per principle, she values relationships and monogamy. With Ian, there were multiple very emotional exceptional developments that led to the affair, but with Axel its more of a new job opportunity and no emotional investement.
Exactly, a relationship based on cheating will never prosper in the long run. But according to the conversations, they both have chemistry, the sex is unique, and Ian Chad is a good match, the opposite of Wade. The thing with Axel is mere attraction and work, as she said, she just wnna have fun and Wade is a jerk for not seeing that.

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
It would also give Wade blame to the failing relationship, rather than given most of the blame to Cindy, who is obviously a cheating slut!!!
God cindy is so fucking smart what a princess:geek:

Gaslight wade into being a cheater and ruin the relationahip my typ of woman...

• Haha
Reactions: Balsamic
4.60 star(s) 320 Votes