Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
That is indeed a conundrum. Virgin men are not as appealing to mean so they go and sleep with other women. But, women have to give up their virginity in other for these men to not be virgins :( Thus rendering their pussy "used" :(. But if you think about it, the solution to this problem is simple. Men should sleep with men! Men get no to be virgins and women get to retain their purity! Everyone wins :WeSmart:
Everyone would be a winner if virgins only slept with virgins. :devilish:

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
It's a matter of supply and demand. There's so many incels that virgin guys are now worthless. :sneaky:
I see it more as a matter of usefulness, virginity is useless for a guy but it can be a commodity for a girl. Not that I personally value it, worst sex of my life was probably when I lost my virginity to an also virgin girl. I remember it fondly because of the feelings and sentimentality but we were both an awkard, nervous mess and quite afraid of hurting her.

Setting aside fascination with dicks, do you think that in a year or two, the game will be finished?
One year, no way, two, very unlikely. The difficulties Eva is having to close current chapter will only exarcebate in future releases as the complexitity of existing decisions and paths continue to grow.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Setting aside fascination with dicks, do you think that in a year or two, the game will be finished?
Why though? Let's say that epilogue is almost finished and if the game have 15-16 chapters, it's possible to finish the game in two years.
You are joking,right?
This woman is struggling with a small epilogue with barely any content and you think shes going finish this whole thing in two years?:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Balsamic

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
You are joking,right?
This woman is struggling with a small epilogue with barely any content and you think shes going finish this whole thing in two years?:KEK:
She's struggling with the epilogue because of the writer's block, but when inspiration hits you, you can finish anything fast. Is she doing everything by herself? Writing, drawing and coding?

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive and GokutheG
4.60 star(s) 320 Votes