BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
EK needs to close down some paths as BlandChili suggested. There's no point in dragging some paths throughout the final chapter.
I wasn't suggesting she should, just that it would be one thing to do to "lighten the load" :oops:

Though I would perhaps argue that it would have been the more prudent option specifically in regards to Stan back when she did that rework; cutting off a route she clearly has no specific ideas for and no desire to develop. This would also remove any other involvement of his such as being a potential option for Holly who already has a lot of stuff going on.

Reactions: punisher33

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I wasn't suggesting she should, just that it would be one thing to do to "lighten the load" :oops:

Though I would perhaps argue that it would have been the more prudent option specifically in regards to Stan back when she did that rework; cutting off a route she clearly has no specific ideas for and no desire to develop. This would also remove any other involvement of his such as being a potential option for Holly who already has a lot of stuff going on.
Even through i agree EK hates Stan and she has no desire or will to write this character lets not act like of all the characters in this game Stan is the one eating development time.
Fucking Perry hairy ass took more development time than anything EK did with Stan recently:LOL:

Reactions: Balsamic

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Even through i agree EK hates Stan and she has no desire or will to write this character lets not act like of all the characters in this game Stan is the one eating development time.
Fucking Perry hairy ass took more development time than anything EK did with Stan recently:LOL:
Fair enough, but I was arguing for removing *something* not necessarily the stuff that takes more development time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020

Truth be told there aren't any paths that are close to getting closed, which is bonkers!

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Truth be told there aren't any paths that are close to getting closed, which is bonkers!
The problem with having so many paths and even continue to introduce new ones or variations is that some paths are more advanced than others and those more advanced remain kind of stalled (like Alison's) because presumably Eva wants to end all of them in a grand finale, so they have to wait for the future events that will move on the other paths.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
She's struggling with the epilogue because of the writer's block, but when inspiration hits you, you can finish anything fast. Is she doing everything by herself? Writing, drawing and coding?
Yeah she does the majority of the work herself. She gets help with some of the art like backgrounds and a colorist(i think).

Reactions: Geigi

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Seeing Cindy's reactions when she's fucked by Ian, I would say he doesn't have a lot going down there and he doesn't have much idea how to use it.
Assuming Cindy was telling the truth and not pretending during the sex to tell Ian what he wants to hear.
After her xth delayment of talking with Wade and her waryness whenever Ian presses her about Axel, I don't thrust a thing she says. Irrational woman indeed.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
But what can she realistic remove or close?
Even Robert has a thing with Holly now,he cant leave.
Well, she could for example drop the idea of making Jack into a relationship option. Keep him around as a fuck option, but don't waste time developing a route for an old character.

She could close Robert off for Lena if she wanted to and just keep him around for the occasional still image with Holly, that doesn't necessarily take a ton of development time. Though, just because he's fucked Holly doesn't necessarily mean he will again, for all we know Holly's fine with having just bedded him once too. Robert's been in the game since the start so I don't think he'd necessarily be a prudent cut either.

I would perhaps limit the Gillian route, since she came into the story late and hasn't even really started again. If Eva starts making scenes for her and Ian it'll obviously add to the development time and now Ian's supposed to get routes with Louise and Ivy too.
Assuming Cindy was telling the truth and not pretending during the sex to tell Ian what he wants to hear.
After her xth delayment of talking with Wade and her waryness whenever Ian presses her about Axel, I don't thrust a thing she says. Irrational woman indeed.
Alternatively she could be lying to herself. With a strained relationship she might just feel the sex with Ian is great because it's just different and it's not necessarily because he's particularly proficient in bed or more physically endowed than Wade.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
When Wade talked about Cindy during the evening, he makes it clear he wants to breaks up with her. It also adds new options:

c2.png

This is a run in which Ian and Lena are helpfull and friendly toward Cind/Wade (though Lena fucks Axel).

So Wade beiing unclear with Cindy is set in stone, so Lena making a move on him counts even less as cheating than before (technical still is and it may make Cindy rightfully mad later on).

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
She seemed pretty honest to me during sex regardless of her general trustworthiness (or lack thereof).

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes