Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Can you point out where I am insisting upon anything? I was only commenting for the sake of the discussion.
I shouldn't have made a broad statement like that when directly quoting you. I apologize for that.
I was thinking about and adressing some of the sentiments I have seen pop up in this thread regarding Ian's capabilities as a lover that paint him as incapable, when all the evidence we have seen in the game shows otherwise.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
She could close Robert off for Lena if she wanted to and just keep him around for the occasional still image with Holly, that doesn't necessarily take a ton of development time.
Robert already is pretty much just copy and paste of scenes with another guys (Ian or Mike) so i don't think getting rid of him would speed things up to any noticeable degree. Tbh, aside from possible development with Stan there isn't anything at this stage i can think of that could be easily discarded... and one or two routes out of dozen isn't going to shorten the development time much, so i don't feel it's even worth it.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I shouldn't have made a broad statement like that when directly quoting you. I apologize for that.
I was thinking about and adressing some of the sentiments I have seen pop up in this thread regarding Ian's capabilities as a lover that paint him as incapable, when all the evidence we have seen in the game shows otherwise.
Alright. It should be said that Ian does have variables in the game with certain women, Alison mainly, that manage his performance with them. I don't think he has any of those with Cindy though. I don't know how much these variables are used but at least to a degree, with certain options, Ian's performance is a player choice.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Robert already is pretty much just copy and paste of scenes with another guys (Ian or Mike) so i don't think getting rid of him would speed things up to any noticeable degree. Tbh, aside from possible development with Stan there isn't anything at this stage i can think of that could be easily discarded... and one or two routes out of dozen isn't going to shorten the development time much, so i don't feel it's even worth it.
Easy route to cut is Ian/Ivy :devilish:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Ah, Eva did end up using AI. I suppose this is an example of when it can be used without too negative of an impact, since those pics are just filler material.

I recall it was a discussion if the background of the town road in this chapter was AI.
It was pretty obviously used for some of earlier backgrounds too -- chairs with missing legs and weird windows in one of the interior shots were dead giveaway. It blended well enough with rest of the game's style though.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
It was pretty obviously used for some of earlier backgrounds too -- chairs with missing legs and weird windows in one of the interior shots were dead giveaway. It blended well enough with rest of the game's style though.
Ah, is that so? I only really paid mind to that one background with the winding path because the style itself looked quite different from Eva's usual backgrounds. I think the others mostly melded well.

Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I don't think he has any of those with Cindy though.
There is, in fact, game variable which tracks Ian's performance with Cindy:
Python:
default cindy_satisfaction = 0            # MAX 2 (ch9). Ian's performance on the bedroom. MAX 3 (ch10) /// MAX 4 (ch12)
Others are for Lena, Cherry, Alison and Emma. But no Holly. :sneaky:

Reactions: Balsamic

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
There is, in fact, game variable which tracks Ian's performance with Cindy:
Python:
default cindy_satisfaction = 0            # MAX 2 (ch9). Ian's performance on the bedroom. MAX 3 (ch10) /// MAX 4 (ch12)
Others are for Lena, Cherry, Alison and Emma. But no Holly. :sneaky:
I see. I always thought they were related to his eskimo bros route with Jeremy, so only really Alison and Emma were relevant. Do you know if many of them are ever used to direct things a certain way if they're low? I only recall that Ian can fail to perform during the Alison threesome.

On another note, does the pic with Axel cupping a feel in this update always show up or is it conditional?

Reactions: Balsamic

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
So way back it was debated here which option was better, since the relationship meter for Cindy is higher when Ian is more confrontational.
1726065727475.png
Now it seems that choosing the second option was the better pick. Even though the first is more loving and raises the heart points, it still is leads to Cindy letting Axel grab her full asscheek and post it. Maybe the second is better because she respects that Ian more?
1726065955440.png
If Ian tells Cindy that she is playing with him, she won't post Axel grabbing her ass. Though to be fair we don't know if still happened but Cindy told him not to post it to avoid upsetting Ian, or she genuinely has better boundaries with that option.

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes