Jul 21, 2021
Well, she could for example drop the idea of making Jack into a relationship option. Keep him around as a fuck option, but don't waste time developing a route for an old character.

She could close Robert off for Lena if she wanted to and just keep him around for the occasional still image with Holly, that doesn't necessarily take a ton of development time. Though, just because he's fucked Holly doesn't necessarily mean he will again, for all we know Holly's fine with having just bedded him once too. Robert's been in the game since the start so I don't think he'd necessarily be a prudent cut either.

I would perhaps limit the Gillian route, since she came into the story late and hasn't even really started again. If Eva starts making scenes for her and Ian it'll obviously add to the development time and now Ian's supposed to get routes with Louise and Ivy too.

Alternatively she could be lying to herself. With a strained relationship she might just feel the sex with Ian is great because it's just different and it's not necessarily because he's particularly proficient in bed or more physically endowed than Wade.
I agree with you for most things. Gillian...i mean.. dude based on the chicks he bangs and the overall sex life he has there is no way Ian isn't past Gillian.
Same for Robert. the guy never really fitted in in my differents runs.
but regarding Jack... i don't know. i was super happy to see him around and as a long time fan of GGGB i am so happy each time i see character from the game. i ve spend so much time on this games they are good pals :D!

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
What to do about the new instagram post?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, Eva did end up using AI. I suppose this is an example of when it can be used without too negative of an impact, since those pics are just filler material.

I recall it was a discussion if the background of the town road in this chapter was AI.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Alternatively she could be lying to herself. With a strained relationship she might just feel the sex with Ian is great because it's just different and it's not necessarily because he's particularly proficient in bed or more physically endowed than Wade.
Why are people so insistent on Ian being a bad lover? Gillian thought he was great, this has been confirmed by Allison, Lena thinks he is great and we can see proof of that in her internal monologue. Every single character that Ian has slept with will say he is great. So I am genuinly curious where this comes from.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Why are people so insistent on Ian being a bad lover? Gillian thought he was great, this has been confirmed by Allison, Lena thinks he is great and we can see proof of that in her internal monologue. Every single character that Ian has slept with will say he is great. So I am genuinly curious where this comes from.
Can you point out where I am insisting upon anything? I was only commenting for the sake of the discussion.

Reactions: Prevat
4.60 star(s) 320 Votes