Da¥e

Jan 7, 2020
I don't think so, but you know what is wierd? My Ian and Lena have always been in an open relationship. So i really don't understand this breakup or the options i'm getting
You don't. The initial "open" relationship is not an open relationship. If you follow the dialogue it is clear, they just want to try things together with other people. The focus is on together, not behind each others back.

Reactions: GokutheG and JoSolo

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Is this the choice you are talking about?

View attachment 4085257

If it is, it is part of the hook-up path. I didn't remember it because I was trying to recall a scene with both Ian and Lena. If this is to what you were referring, you are under some misconceptions. The hook-up path is not an open relationship. It is friends with benefits. They are friends who occasionally sleep with each other. This choice occurs because Ian loves Lena, and he is deciding if he should stop loving her. If you pick the first option, he'll continue to love her; if you select the second, he'll stop loving her. If Lena loves Ian, the next day she'll have a similar choice.

View attachment 4085277

There are a few different outcomes to the hook-up path. If Ian loves Lena and is over Gillian, and Lena loves Ian and has not slept with Axel, they'll become a couple just like if it had happened in chapter 8. If Ian doesn't love Lena and is over Gillian, and Lena doesn't love Ian, they can chose to either maintain their friends-with-benefits arrangement or end it with goodbye sex (if Ian is not over Gillian, they will always end it). Even if they continue it, it is with the understanding that they only see each other as friends and their arrangement will come to an end as soon as one of them finds someone in whom they are romantically interested. I suppose it is possible that it could somehow evolve into an open relationship in some future update, but it is outside the theme of this path and probably unlikely. In every other instance, Ian and Lena break off their arrangement and become just friends.

Does that answer your question?
Thank you for your explanation, i see now that i am on the hook-up path and not in an open relationship. Because if i pick the first option with both Ian and Lena they still break-up because of Ian. Damn, i think i made a mistake in ch8 with the relationship choices. I always thought there would be another chance later in the game. Can you tell me what the easiest way to fix this is?

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Finally played this chapter and eh. Other than the breakup, and the hawt axel sex scene nothing else of consequence really happens well, other than Perry being bi and Lena having an abortion

• Haha
Reactions: ffive

tempogigante

May 29, 2023
If Ian is on the trinity path, he can have a sunscreen scene with Emma, but not a full one where he can finger her asshole.
I was able to do this despite being on the trinity path. The fingering option depends on your lust level and if Ian either hooked up with Emma in the bathroom in chapter 10 or hooked up with Emma in the morning in chapter 12 before Lena arrives.

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes