fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
God i wish Axel kicked that dwarf ass in that moment:mad:
Look at lil pup acting tough only because Jeremy is there.
Side note,good Jess is so hot godamn:love:
I don't know about needing Jeremy to act tough, Chad Ian doesn't stand for Axel's nonsense either way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I don't know about needing Jeremy to act tough, Chad Ian doesn't stand for Axel's nonsense either way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im one of my saves where Ian is a wimp high wits writer Axel pushes the shit out of him and he falls:KEK:
Is amazing how many little details EK adds to this game.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
He has the aesthetic of a chad, great physique and luxurious lifestyle, but at the same time he is a whiny/insecure manchild. So depends on how you define chad.
I mean, being a whiny manchild is pretty par for the course for the wanna-be chads. The whole need to show everyone around who's the boss is rooted in insecurity to begin with. :sneaky:

z3z3

Apr 28, 2017
Mine worked with this current version. Thanks to CaiWez guidance, I managed to make them couple without having sex.

"Lena has to refuse to suck Axel in her dream in an earlier scene. Otherwise, she will automatically have sex with whoever she brought home that night. If you refused, you will get an option to wake Ian/Robert up with a blowjob or not."
thx bro i will certianly try this run again now

4.60 star(s) 325 Votes