mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
Is jess the only woman that has no stat requirements...

That would be interesting scenario were a 0/0/0/0 - 3/3/3/3 stat ian could actually date a bomb like jess low stats wont even sastissfy her :KEK: :KEK:

I think ever other woman has huge stat requirments only jess and gillian dont have them I think and maybe nerd holly? Which could also be interesting in future for nerd holly who only experinced low stat ian

Every answer on jess path works with low stats I think is interesting :unsure:

notstaged

Jul 26, 2024
what's with this Ian hate ?? Dude can be an mma fighter, a writer or bum as of now. And maybe even options in the future
Poor guy haven't been properly raised on exclusive diet of roids, human fetuses and bull testicles, like Axel and Jack, so, as a result, he doesn't resemble a Genetically Perfect Pig. So it naturally makes some people inclined to point out the error of his ways.

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
Ian's sprite looks more handsome than his CGs if I may say. He looks... tired and older in CGs:whistle:

I didn't know people are indifferent towards or dislike Ian. If you ask me he may be vanilla but he's really sweet and handsome. Not as ripped as Jeremy and Axel but toned enough

Besides him being more handsome than me, I can relate with his dream about being a writer, which his father disapproves of. It would be nice if in the early of the game we can determine what he's aspiring to be though

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 325 Votes