reyir

Apr 30, 2020
No one really cares about Seymour it seems. Cuz this is the first time it's been delayed this much to get leaked
Yeah, he is very bland lol, I cannot find anything interesting from him, I never liked Ian and always made him the biggest cuck, but at least seeing his life became miserable still more interesting than the whole Seymour storyline, cuz I always skipped his part and moved on, I see it as a filler episodes on Anime:KEK::KEK:

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Either... It's THAT BAD of a release/that short of one OR no one wants to shill 20-35 bucks for an Alpha that has only Geymour involved. I'll go out on a limb and say both.
The last time there was a popularity poll, the fan base shat on Seymour so badly that Eva Kiss hasn't done one of these since.

1.png

Eva Kiss said:
Stan has stolen the second place from Seymour, who has fallen to fifth position, surpassed both by Axel and Marcel, which is a bit sad since I've put a ton of effort on Seymour's plot, character and scenes, trying to make them stand out and bring a different feel to the game.

Reddig1979

May 14, 2024
Like these people couldn't go to state level law enforcement to come in and clean house and get rid of all these idiots quick. Seymour has found ignorant people who believe he is that powerful. He is trash that needs to be taken to the dump.

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
Damn, I didn't know the new chap is up already and it's specifically only for Seymour? Nah, I'm gonna skip this one then:KEK::KEK:

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
That´s just the usual issue with most single npc/route updates. tbf I beleive it´s the first time Eva does it iirc.
I get it though, Eva wants to make him stand out even more move the plot forward. (jk - maybe...)
Never did his route in any of my dedicated saves so idc, but Seymour literally not worth $20, seems fitting, love it! :ROFLMAO:

Hey Eva, do a Gillian standalone instead...

• Haha
Reactions: loloby

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Why are some dudes coming here to discusses about the latest update?? Like, how are we supposed to react to u all? With a "Ah, okey" or something? cuz 95% of us haven't even played the update yet. We dont know the if the update was good or not, so pls refrain from making spoilers.

4.60 star(s) 327 Votes