NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
It happened right after Alison could get into a threesome with him and Jeremy and the collective fandom started frothing at the mouth over it (for various reasons). So that tracks.
Yeah I remember Alison's threesome with Jeremy at first being with black Billy, before his rework. Didn't think that many people cared though, as his personality was unchanged and he's a minor side character so does it really matter if the dude is black or white lol

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
Yeah I remember Alison's threesome with Jeremy at first being with black Billy, before his rework. Didn't think that many people cared though, as his personality was unchanged and he's a minor side character so does it really matter if the dude is black or white lol
A large segment of Eva's patreon supporters are into the BBC kink so yeah it did matter in the sense of the optics Eva wanted to avoid, whatever her reason for that is. Just look at the last character poll where a dude like Marcel, a character without a real personality or presence in the story, got into the top half of most liked male characters. And that's with the bland and sexually unimpressive Jeremy in first place too.

I don't doubt Eva will fulfill the kink but it's pretty clear she didn't want Billy's race to stand as an implication that the kink would happen through him. :LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: NewSeal

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
And that's with the bland and sexually unimpressive Jeremy in first place too.
The funny thing is that Jeremy is likeable enough bro/friend character and he works well as that character. So he is fun presence on other routes specially if you want him to succeed with Ivy.

Feels like Marcel on the other hand only exists for the kink, it was kind of interesting for him to be into Holly but then the first scene is with him and Lena so it just became tired and boring.

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
The funny thing is that Jeremy is likeable bro/friend character and he works really well as that character.
So he is fun presence on other routes specially if you want him to succeed with Ivy.
Fair enough, maybe my perspective is different as a woman, I don't really find him that interesting as a friend to Ian either, but that might be impacted by how he treats Louise early on. That of course is seen through Lena's pov so not relevant for Ian to the same degree.
Feels like Marcel on the other hand only exists for the kink, it was kind of interesting for him to be into Holly but then the first scene is with him and Lena so it just became tired and boring.
Yeah it also felt a bit forced how it just popped up randomly. I'm not too offended by him as a casual sexual option, but that's mostly because I have so many objections to Lena's other male options.

Reactions: ename144

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
Fair enough, maybe my perspective is different as a woman, I don't really find him that interesting as a friend to Ian either, but that might be impacted by how he treats Louise early on. That of course is seen through Lena's pov so not relevant for Ian to the same degree.
Yeah, I was mostly talking about Ian's perspective. He is a piece of shit on Lena's perspective that's absolutely true.

Yeah it also felt a bit forced how it just popped up randomly. I'm not too offended by him as a casual sexual option, but that's mostly because I have so many objections to Lena's other male options.
Its just absurd how terrible most of Lena's choices are when the best people are Ian if you decide to play him as a decent person and maybe Stan who is one moment away from becoming complete incel.

Reactions: ename144

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
I think I'd be more impressed with Jeremy if he actually stuck to his guns and refused to get with Lena when he knows she's with Ian. That'd close off a cheating option to other people who enjoys that content, but I think it'd have done somewhat of a service to Jeremy's character if he could actually stay true to his professed boundary of not messing with his bros romantic interests.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I think I'd be more impressed with Jeremy if he actually stuck to his guns and refused to get with Lena when he knows she's with Ian. That'd close off a cheating option to other people who enjoys that content, but I think it'd have done somewhat of a service to Jeremy's character if he could actually stay true to his professed boundary of not messing with his bros romantic interests.
If Lena doesn't have bbc or big dick kink, during spin the bottle game if you continue till pulling the pants down for Jeremy. He will automatically stop Lena from pulling his pants down if she's dating Ian.

Reactions: Balsamic

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
If Lena doesn't have bbc or big dick kink, during spin the bottle game if you continue till pulling the pants down for Jeremy. He will automatically stop Lena from pulling his pants down if she's dating Ian.
It's still a conditional state that he will break with the right conditions, which makes it meaningless to me.

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
Same goes for Lena too, she's the one who's willing to do it. It's a lust option.
Of course, but we're talking about Jeremy as Ian's friend here. Of course there are conditions in which Lena could have sex with him. If he couldn't be swayed however, assuming Lena and Ian are romantically involved, that'd really sell him to me as an actual friend, since he would stay true to the one and only moral stance he claims in the whole game.

Reactions: ffive

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
who is this seymour dude you guys are talking about
His name is Geymour, borderline egocunt douche attempt character ment to "corrupt" Lena by baring her from work and such. Problem is though, despite EKs blantant love for the guy and how she has tried to hype him up, he is one of the most uninteresting characters in the game.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Of course, but we're talking about Jeremy as Ian's friend here. Of course there are conditions in which Lena could have sex with him. If he couldn't be swayed however, assuming Lena and Ian are romantically involved, that'd really sell him to me as an actual friend, since he would stay true to the one and only moral stance he claims in the whole game.
Then the people who want that fucked up cheating situation will be left out. Jeremy's sins are a direct result of the player overriding his tendency to try and be a bro. So he can be a bro if the player plays reasonably on Lena's side. It's kind of fucked up to blame the mother fucker after playing Lena as a BBC loving cheating slut lol. The game denying the player that possibility at that point would be like blue balling the player, so Jeremy's bro code has to suffer.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Then the people who want that fucked up cheating situation will be left out. Jeremy's sins are a direct result of the player overriding his tendency to try and be a bro. So he can be a bro if the player plays reasonably on Lena's side. It's kind of fucked up to blame the mother fucker after playing Lena as a BBC loving cheating slut lol. The game denying the player that possibility at that point would be like blue balling the player, so Jeremy's bro code has to suffer.
Exactly, it's all about the player inputs. Make Lena a slut she will be treated like a slut.

Reactions: Balsamic
4.60 star(s) 327 Votes