mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
I just played the new alpha release and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not reading spoiler sorry did not played it yet

I am just scared you know one of my fav games where it all began got smited by saftey team ( incest maybe??? No idea) and another dev who started with ntr game but lost strive because safety team did not like mindcontrol drug maybe?????

Like its annoying to regulate fiction but just saying connect with your community and dont just depend on single site like.....

Νømad

Jul 31, 2019
Not reading spoiler sorry did not played it yet

I am just scared you know one of my fav games where it all began got smited by saftey team ( incest maybe??? No idea) and another dev who started with ntr game but lost strive because safety team did not like mindcontrol drug maybe?????

Like its annoying to regulate fiction but just saying connect with your community and dont just depend on single site like.....
Maybe it's time for devs to use other platforms? Don't know, if patreon is becoming more and more restrictive with this type of content, go elsewhere to sell your product. Or go with step-drug, seems to work well for step-landlady/landlord.

ffive

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 19, 2022
You can crank up vanilla up to 11 and play Lena as a complete celibate, too. Or as a born anew lesbian.
Exactly. You can have completely vanilla Lena, so there's no real basis to claim that she's more and/or "too adventurous for Ian". Lena in your playthrough, maybe. But she can be as much vanilla as Ian, it's all up to the player. For that matter, Ian can be a total fuckboy who more than matches "adventurous Lena" and cheats on her left and right.

We also have a confirmation from the story that she used to wear a dog collar and crawl around in Axel apartment on all fours, playing a coffee table for him, willing to go to any length and undertake any "training" to please him. We don't know that much about Cherry though. Maybe this is why he puts on an ice wall performance for her, because she didn't bend enough to his will.
Oh, you think that Axel and Cherry only had missionary sex under sheets and with lights turned off? Is this the vibe you get from her, when Ian can go balls deep in her ass on their first or second hookup and she's more than happy to let him?

Axel doesn't obsess over Cherry the way he does over Lena because she didn't run away from him like Lena did, but was instead hoping to become next Lena. While knowing full well what that entailed.

Our wanna-be dommy boy can't stand getting spurned, it's plainly visible and simple as that.

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
Exactly. You can have completely vanilla Lena, so there's no real basis to claim that she's more and/or too adventurous for Ian". Lena in your playthrough, maybe. But she can be as much vanilla as Ian, it's all up to the player. For that matter, Ian can be a total fuckboy who more than matches "adventurous Lena" and cheats on her left and right.
I would point out though that more of Ian's relationships has the promise of romance to them. He can be building cute romances with practically all his girls so far, yet Lena is only able to do similar with him or with Holly. In that way Lena comes across as less "vanilla" I guess.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
This has been the longest that an update has not dropped on F95 after release. Eva is getting really good at dealing with piracy it seems.
No not ture if you are talking about all games on general I knew games they released here after 2 weeks to month and some until the dev drop copy means months if they wish example (bmo TV, therapy....) and yes this update taking longer than last ones they was nearly instantly

Reactions: amber111

notstaged

Jul 26, 2024
Oh, you think that Axel and Cherry only had missionary sex under sheets and with lights turned off?
Eskimo kisses only! He was probably busy mating press her into abyss, making her frame print into a mattress, but that again, only a guess. That doesn't spurn me that much from a character, I'll be honest, same goes for Lena. I'm much more disgusted by a particular display of "encouraged" Holly, when she blows what's his name balding guy from the office. After that, in the scenario when she approaches Ian at the beach house, I only wanted to stake her, medieval style, right next to the veggie hamburgers or whatever they were cooking there.

• Haha
Reactions: ffive

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Eskimo kisses only! He was probably busy mating press her into abyss, making her frame print into a mattress, but that again, only a guess. That doesn't spurn me that much from a character, I'll be honest, same goes for Lena. I'm much more disgusted by a particular display of "encouraged" Holly, when she blows what's his name balding guy from the office. After that, in the scenario when she approaches Ian at the beach house, I only wanted to stake her, medieval style, right next to the veggie hamburgers or whatever they were cooking there.
Wait you're upset at Holly for doing something that you have to initiate?

notstaged

Jul 26, 2024
Wait you're upset at Holly for doing something that you have to initiate?
That Ivy/Lena corruption of Holly path doesn't exactly comes prepackaged with a detailed description of what's going to happen, yes, one could expect she gets on the pole, Ivy goes full Major Payne on her coochie with her arsenal of toys and Holly opens up about wanting to suck dragons or whatnot, but the first time Ivy sends Lena some pictures of Holly with the Big Tuna guy I was like oh hell no and was set to trying to figure out a way to make her go that way, with the adequately high holly_change variable, but without this particular thing occurring. It's a wild ride, I'll tell you that, so far my conclusion is at the mild variation Tuna still gets to feel her up somewhat, so now in my main save Holly stays home, far away from the sinful ways of the world or anything remotely like that.

4.60 star(s) 327 Votes