Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
You know you can just create a ticket with the mods and share it that way. It's anonymous if you so desire and the actual way anyone should share a game on this site. Even if it is slower.
I have and it takes days for them to get to it. I did that for a recent release of another game and that was a week ago. They still haven't gotten back to me. LOL. Someone else dropped it in the thread eventually.

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
First business trip, now mind control drugs peddler. If it turns out every off-the-wall prediction of Andrea9999's comes literally true i'm going to have very mixed feelings about it :hidethepain:
I'd be quite impressed by Eva's attentiveness to certain users if Lena ends up leashed by Jabba the Hutt.

Reactions: ffive

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
well, hello...
First business trip, now mind control drugs peddler. If it turns out every off-the-wall prediction of Andrea9999's comes literally true i'm going to have very mixed feelings about it :hidethepain:
LMAO MY BOY ARTHUR!?
Not surprised,i said this recently,hes one of the most popular characters of GGGB,if someone deserves to fuck Lena is him.
While I did not see this coming, it makes very good sense. Arthur is the perfect warm-up for EK's future plans of depravity. You can see it in his meaty hands. Hands that know how to grip, spread, hurt, and do the "rough probe". A very apt foil to Lena's elegance. This is also why we do not need a virile Seymour. He stays in control while Arthur "does the animal" with Lena.

Btw: I thought I saw posts by EK in the fan art thread, exhorting her fans to continue to post their art. So I imagine she visits here and might even have an additional shadow account. It could help increase the sampling size of her population to see what is popular or what people would find exciting.

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
No idea if a 'shop or it's EK taking a mickey out of her audience, but thread is going to be glorious just the same. :whistle:

"No one asked for"? People have been whining about wanting Arthur at least once per couple pages for weeks if not months here.
Yeah but the big elephant in room is patreon safety team you knwo....

Like eva has so many patreons.... hope she connects with them like you know

Arthur is a cheracter that the saftey team of patreon will not like:cry::cry::(:(

So you think he will be like GGGB arthur or completly different personalitie/rewitten?

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Yeah but the big elephant in room is patreon safety team you knwo....

Like eva has so many patreons.... hope she connects with them like you know

Arthur is a cheracter that the saftey team of patreon will not like:cry::cry::(:(

So you think he will be like GGGB arthur or completly different personalitie/rewitten?
I just played the new alpha release and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

notstaged

Jul 26, 2024
Cherry has fucked Axel, Lena's boyfriend behind her back while pretending to be her friend, and also in a threesome with them. She's hardly "vanilla". In fact, you have option to play Lena who is much more "vanilla" than that, never doing anything more than staying in faithful relationship with one of her two boyfriends ever. (Ian being potential third man in her life)
You can crank up vanilla up to 11 and play Lena as a complete celibate, too. Or as a born anew lesbian. She's also a nude model, that gets into third wave feminist fits about being sexualized, while simultaneously promoting her body of work on social media. We also have a confirmation from the story that she used to wear a dog collar and crawl around in Axel apartment on all fours, playing a coffee table for him, willing to go to any length and undertake any "training" to please him. We don't know that much about Cherry though. Maybe this is why he puts on an ice wall performance for her, because she didn't bend enough to his will.

Reactions: GokutheG
4.60 star(s) 327 Votes