Jplays512

Jul 27, 2024
What if you also have romantic feelings for that someone? What if that friend of yours happens to be a guy who "has romantic feelings" for every other woman you two meet? What if Jeremy was the one who told Ian he's got romantic feelings for Lena, how many players do you think would turn down her persistent advances towards them out of respect for their bro's feelings? Or even refrain from pursuing her themselves? (ohai Cindy)

Ian's "romantic feelings" for a girl he's barely interacted with and knows very little about are a crush or infatuation at best. The only real reason they're being put on pedestal is Ian is the MC.
honestly my take is if the girl comes on to you, you soft reject let your friend know what happened and that if she does it again you would reciprocate because you are kinda interested (if they are not in the dating phase yet and just in the talking phase) if they are dating I would let the bro know instantly she is cheating/ trying to cheat.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Wow really. This was an idea that was floated around a while back. Seymour corrupting Emma, similar to how Arthur corrupted Iris. I also believed it would happen because if you have a character hate another then making them bang is good drama. This is why I also think Lena x Cherry and Lena x Cindy will happen at some point.

I wonder if Ian will be able to save Emma on the corruption path, now that he can also be on her romance path.
NGL, Seymour's sex scene was... let's just say.... Senior moment. :KEK:

theMorzan

Jul 28, 2017
Cherry has fucked Axel, Lena's boyfriend behind her back while pretending to be her friend, and also in a threesome with them. She's hardly "vanilla". In fact, you have option to play Lena who is much more "vanilla" than that, never doing anything more than staying in faithful relationship with one of her two boyfriends ever. (Ian being potential third man in her life)
Well even though Lena was faithful to Axel, their relationship was far from vanilla, we know that for sure. And if you play her as a vanilla now, you are shown time and time again that is not what you should be doing.

As for Cherry, yes she did Lena dirty in the past, and that's wrong, even if Axel is a manipulative sociopath and narcissist, it does not excuse her. But none of that is of any concern to Ian, she was nothing but honest with him so far, not forcing any of the more fucked up stuff on him. That might still change, and knowing Eva, it probably will.

Plus she is written in a way where I do believe her when she says she regrets the stuff she has done in the past. When Axel says the same stuff to Lena... what he means is that he regrets she found out.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Yep, we have a broader view of Jeremy because of meta knowledge. In real life we could never judge people to the same scrutiny as we can with NPCs. We all have friends I hope, but most of them probably never get tested by having a super model Lena type throwing themselves at them and repeatedly insisting while we have expressed romantic interest in said model. For all we know, our real life friends would act the exact same despite claiming otherwise, same as Jeremy. Ian in most paths has a good friend in Jeremy and Jeremy's convictions are never tested. It's just that we can also see Jeremy's worst side because of all the options given to us.
Yes, but convictions that are never tested are just empty words. It's easy to be a friend during good times, you know who your true friends are during bad times.

I think Jeremy having some limit to how far he'll go upholding the "bro code" is pretty realistic, especially when the trial he faces is a hot brunette attached to his dick and encouraging him to just let it go. Not only would him sticking to his guns in that scenario when Lena and Ian aren't even together feel a bit Perry-level ridiculous (and also similar, with the fat mfer chastising everyone for even commenting on friend's gfs) but let's also not forget that quite a few player's Ians won't give two craps about that "bro code" and hound Cindy at every opportunity.
I have worded it wrongly perhaps, but i was referring to the fact that Jeremy (tries to) object when he knows Ian has feelings for Lena. So Ian/Lena aren't really together, Ian just wishes they were and that's the basis for Jeremy to back off. That he even actually tries to do it in this scenario is pretty decent of him.
I don't really view it from the perspective of the player here, but Jeremy himself -- i think that the fact he doesn't hold out longer is actually in his favor, instead of against him. It's pretty much what i'd expect a normal human do in such situation, so this realism makes him a better character (not better as in more virtuous, obv., the other better)
Maybe I could forgive him not stopping Lena from sucking his dick. But not telling Ian the day after is unexcusable. And the whole "bro code" thing is practically the unique defining personality thing for Jeremy. Breaking that, it broke the character for me. Now he's just another asshole friend of Ian who I will do everything I can in all my playthroughs so he doesn't fuck Ivy.

Also, you have low expectations for your friends if Jeremy's behaviour is what you expect from them. Besides the Lena thing, the Alison situation if Ian is interested and already hookek up with her and tells Jeremy not to fuck her, a friend would respect that explicit wish.

Reactions: BlandChili

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Bro what the fuck is this old people erotica i just played:KEK:
The only good thing i have to say is that in defiant Lena you can tell Seymour no to everything without him breaking the contract.

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
So Lena in this path is collecting daddies like Pokemons. Arthur, Seymour and the new mayor of Baluart. Bruh, I hope Seymour drops even more in the popularity contest so that EK gives up on him and makes him a passing fancy and nothing more.

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
Something interesting to note - Seymour asked Lena to set up a meeting with Emma when they return to Baluart. With Arthur in the mix, I can see Seymour persuading her to the corrupted side together with Lena.
I was suspecting something like that might come about. Personally I hope for no Arthur, but I don't mind the implications that his presence suggests.
I wonder if Ian will be able to save Emma on the corruption path, now that he can also be on her romance path.
See this is where I'd actually enjoy the split perspective more, with Ian and Lena as adversaries of a kind :unsure:
honestly my take is if the girl comes on to you, you soft reject let your friend know what happened and that if she does it again you would reciprocate because you are kinda interested (if they are not in the dating phase yet and just in the talking phase) if they are dating I would let the bro know instantly she is cheating/ trying to cheat.
This is basically how I'd have enjoyed Jeremy to play out. Then if Lena comes on to him again he'd at least there's that context and Ian has had a chance to react.
Evakiss went for the most boring option ever,him being a pimp was more interesting than this pretty much love path with toys...
There was nothing to suggest Seymour wanted to pimp out Lena though, this is a path invented by this forum :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 327 Votes