desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The real fun angle for Seymour should be getting Emma. Like Lena can have her route with him, but his story arc has the most satisfying finish if he screws over Perry's dad and also corrupts his liberal hippy crush with the power of capitalism.

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
Honestly, i don't understand why EK release such an empty update with one sex scene. :confused:
I suspect it's mainly because originally this was going to be a branch that ran off of the beach update. Recall that originally Lena could imply she wasn't going to the beach house at all. I think this update came out because Eva couldn't figure out how to slot it into the rest of chapters 12 or 13.

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
I suspect it's mainly because originally this was going to be a branch that ran off of the beach update. Recall that originally Lena could imply she wasn't going to the beach house at all. I think this update came out because Eva couldn't figure out how to slot it into the rest of chapters 12 or 13.
Sounds logical, but i expected much more from the trip with Seymour. Well my expectations are my problem. Hopefully rest of the chapter will be more eventful.

Reactions: pantypriv

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Unpopular opinion here. I think Eva is a bit heavy handed with the cameos and member berries. It is also contributing to slowing down development of the game. The cameos are actively eating up development time for other paths. It would have been okay if the just made an appearance and maybe a quick fuck before they fucked off. But it does not seem Eva is going with that approach. When it was just Jess and Mark, it could be overlooked but now many more characters are being re-introduced. And frankly their paths feel tacked on and a bit under-cooked compared to the other paths. Eva needs to be more conservative with the cameos and their screen time and roles in the story in favor of developing the main paths. But that's just my opinion.

4.60 star(s) 327 Votes