Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
For a 'Prologue' to have a meager 10-15 mins for 3 months of work, on a route that likely 1-2% will play... This doesn't bode well for the future of this game.
3 months of work? More like 1-2 month, Eva only started working on chapter 13 prologue(Seymour trip) like at the end of the August while simultaneously working on Chapter 12 Epilogue. While work on Seymour trip was almost done by October start, it only got delayed because of the colorist. Not to forget she's also working on follow up update alongside it.
Although update is short, saying it took 3 months for 10-15 min of content is wild exaggeration.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Unpopular opinion here. I think Eva is a bit heavy handed with the cameos and member berries. It is also contributing to slowing down development of the game. The cameos are actively eating up development time for other paths. It would have been okay if the just made an appearance and maybe a quick fuck before they fucked off. But it does not seem Eva is going with that approach. When it was just Jess and Mark, it could be overlooked but now many more characters are being re-introduced. And frankly their paths feel tacked on and a bit under-cooked compared to the other paths. Eva needs to be more conservative with the cameos and their screen time and roles in the story in favor of developing the main paths. But that's just my opinion.
The cameos of late have gone way over the top. Like Jess is entirely fine and works fine for the story. But to add Jack out of left field and make him a possible romance for Lena? Arthur, who should be in a grave by now? Landwhale for whatever fuck? And the biggest kicker is that with Nat, our lovely sharing be caring gal from GGGB? Oh yeah, Ian will have no chance to possibly hook up with her. But Lena? Oh yeah, she can fuck everyone more or less.

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
Unpopular opinion here. I think Eva is a bit heavy handed with the cameos and member berries. It is also contributing to slowing down development of the game. The cameos are actively eating up development time for other paths. It would have been okay if the just made an appearance and maybe a quick fuck before they fucked off. But it does not seem Eva is going with that approach. When it was just Jess and Mark, it could be overlooked but now many more characters are being re-introduced. And frankly their paths feel tacked on and a bit under-cooked compared to the other paths. Eva needs to be more conservative with the cameos and their screen time and roles in the story in favor of developing the main paths. But that's just my opinion.
I don't think it's an unpopular opinion. Its like watching a new Star Wars or Marvel show/movie. Let's throw Yoda in there for 30 seconds. The fans will go
1730139593497.png
Wait a minute, I know that guy (or gal). It makes no sense why Lena would flirt with Arthur after the photo-shoot (even when she is in a relationship) or even fall for Jack so fast.

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
Wat. Is this real? Seymour says to turn him into a simp? Lol.
I haven't played the update because i know it's gonna suck ass but did he seriously say turn me into a simp ??!! :LOL:
so he's just a rich stan.... that's hilarious
Saymour doesn't actually say that he wants to be a simp, that was just me being creative. I've added the actual lines in the original comment. Maybe I went to far, but that is how I read it after he started to say that he wants to give her this and that + Lena wanting to
Code:
"He was the remedy to all my ailments and worries. He would shield me and elevate me to any height I desired, showering me in gold."
"In return, I would give him whatever he desired of me."
"I would conquer his body and heart... just as he had done with mine.""

Reactions: JoJoPool

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Saymour doesn't actually say that he wants to be a simp, that was just me being creative. I've added the actual lines in the original comment. Maybe I went to far, but that is how I read it after he started to say that he wants to give her this and that + Lena wanting to
Code:
"He was the remedy to all my ailments and worries. He would shield me and elevate me to any height I desired, showering me in gold."
"In return, I would give him whatever he desired of me."
"I would conquer his body and heart... just as he had done with mine.""
lol yeah i realized that, maybe it's just me but everything seymour says is pure cringe :sick:
like i said imo he's like a rich version of stan

• Sad
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
For a 'Prologue' to have a meager 10-15 mins for 3 months of work, on a route that likely 1-2% will play... This doesn't bode well for the future of this game.
Yes, but let's hope that the other versions of the chapter will be longer/have more content. Prologue as introduction is usually short.

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2024
ntr for other characters like the blonde who gets with Axel or at the club when I reject the girl there and she gets with a black guy, is it avoidable even if I reject them at that moment?

tiger8125

Mar 11, 2018
Well, the update was kinda mehhh. Using new ideas or developing old ones to create more intriguing story? No. Bringing old chars without a reason? Yesshhh. As I said once the author is having burnout. And all of the updates now is her tries to squeeze story and finish it. Because it's already burdensome. In fact, I believe Stan's rework from nowhere were clear indication of it.

So, I am sure we won't be seeing proper development of IvyxIan route or Stan's improvement even story may end in vain. It would be better to lower expectations .

tiger8125

Mar 11, 2018
When the story started it was painted differently than what's happening now. Ed's plotline, Stan's development as char. And I could be wrong but Marcel being nice to Holly could be part of initial ideas and inspiration. Eghh

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
One good takeaway from this update was finding out Lena's perspective on her open relationship with Ian. This varies depending on which party asked for the relationship to be opened. With Lena being okay with Ian sleeping with other women if she was the one who asked for it (at least for the time being, dunno how okay she'll be when she finds out he is banging her entire social circle lol). I don't have a save where Ian is the one to ask for the relationship to be opened.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Weird how Seymour was one of the possible conditions to get being dominated kink for Lena. Now with the update I didn't feel much domination coming from him. Lena even has the option to take control during the photoshoot, which has its own flag for that. Maybe there will be Lena femdom over Seymour? The only thing approaching maledom with this was Lena's internal monologue about giving in to Seymour when she has low disposition. I guess telling Lena to masturbate is being in control, but he's been doing that for the past 3 scenes he's had, I feel like his domination should be ratcheting up, not stagnating.

4.60 star(s) 327 Votes