SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I was suspecting something like that might come about. Personally I hope for no Arthur, but I don't mind the implications that his presence suggests.

See this is where I'd actually enjoy the split perspective more, with Ian and Lena as adversaries of a kind :unsure:

This is basically how I'd have enjoyed Jeremy to play out. Then if Lena comes on to him again he'd at least there's that context and Ian has had a chance to react.

There was nothing to suggest Seymour wanted to pimp out Lena though, this is a path invented by this forum :ROFLMAO:
It seems Arthur rolls around with the snob circle. He might be used to mind-break defiant Lena and Emma on Seymour's path.

This update was always meant to be shorter one though, I guess Eva just wanted to get Seymour trip done with before moving on to meatier part of Chapter 13 (Non seymour route + Lena's complete week 2).
Yup, the good thing is it's done and dusted. Onward we go!

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
This update was always meant to be shorter one though, I guess Eva just wanted to get Seymour trip done with before moving on to meatier part of Chapter 13 (Non seymour route + Lena's complete week 2).
meatier part ? complete week ? man i hope so but at this point my expectations are extremely low for this game, i wouldn't be surprised if next update is stan focused lol
out of curiosity does anyone know what's the feedback on patron ? i bet they're happy and cheering

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: NewSeal

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Evakiss went for the most boring option ever,him being a pimp was more interesting than this pretty much love path with toys...
It would have better if he was more like Ethan(ash's step-dad, I think that's his name might be wrong) from GGGB rather than romantic, mysterious yet lonely old man

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Ah, so defiant Lena does go on the trip? Have you experimented with the various states Lena can have and how they differ?
Just had a quick peek at the URM dialogue switcher. She'll just treat this trip as business and nothing more, also she denies Seymour from touching her reminding him of his contract on every occasion she gets. :KEK: Seymour looked pretty bummed out.

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
Just had a quick peek at the URM dialogue switcher. She'll just treat this trip as business and nothing more, also she denies Seymour from touching her reminding him of his contract on every occasion she gets. :KEK: Seymour looked pretty bummed out.
Being able to fleece him for all he's worth without giving him any of Lena would perhaps tempt me to try the route in the future..
:devilish:

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
meatier part ? complete week ? man i hope so but at this point my expectations are extremely low for this game, i wouldn't be surprised if next update is stan focused lol
This is what she said in one of the status update,
'Regarding the upcoming release schedule, here’s what I’ve planned: With the summer house event wrapped up, we’ll be shifting back to Lena’s perspective, starting with her trip with Seymour. The next release will focus on this stand-alone event, followed by another release that continues Lena’s POV during the week afterward.'

Meatier part because next major event for Lena is Billy's trip if I'm not wrong which is in week 3, so rest of the week 2 days will be mostly filler content, also she'd be considering the recent poll while planning the scenes so I expect it to be quite heavy when it comes to H scenes.

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
Wait does the alpha contain all the content of the chapter or is it like only a part of it?
Most likely all of the content for the Seymour event, but not everything for the chapter as a whole.
Eva sometimes makes additions between alpha, beta and final but I'm not sure I would expect it for this one given its size.

marcusfeller17

Dec 13, 2018
So Lena in this path is collecting daddies like Pokemons. Arthur, Seymour and the new mayor of Baluart. Bruh, I hope Seymour drops even more in the popularity contest so that EK gives up on him and makes him a passing fancy and nothing more.
Can you post chapter 13 alpha if you have access to it?

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
also she'd be considering the recent poll while planning the scenes so I expect it to be quite heavy when it comes to H scenes.
:unsure: so next scenes we get is probably marcel/jeremy (or maybe both) boning lena in the club's backroom/toilet or one of lena's stalkfap creeps offers her a good sum of money to meet and fuck

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
:unsure: so next scenes we get is probably marcel/jeremy boning lena in the club's backroom/toilet or one of lena's stalkfap creeps offers her a good sum of money to meet and fuck
You're not thinking far enough pal, obviously Jeremy and Marcel would bring one bro each so there's someone to hold the camera and enough cocks for her holes. And for her Stalkfap she'll obviously meet with her subscriber and fuck him for free, to hell with the cash! :ROFLMAO:

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
You're not thinking far enough pal, obviously Jeremy and Marcel would bring one bro each so there's someone to hold the camera and enough cocks for her holes. And for her Stalkfap she'll obviously meet with her subscriber and fuck him for free, to hell with the cash! :ROFLMAO:
but if there's no cash it wouldn't count as prostitution would it? as far as i remember it ranked first, gotta keep the patrons happy

4.60 star(s) 327 Votes