ffive

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 19, 2022
It shouldn't. I have no issue with the player having the option to go after him and continuing to do so. I'd even find him more enticing to chase myself if he couldn't fold the very first time you try.
I don't really view it from the perspective of the player here, but Jeremy himself -- i think that the fact he doesn't hold out longer is actually in his favor, instead of against him. It's pretty much what i'd expect a normal human do in such situation, so this realism makes him a better character (not better as in more virtuous, obv., the other better)

I would agree, but the bro-code is one Jeremy claims to abide by himself. If he didn't make the big speech about it first I wouldn't blame him for failing to uphold it either.
Fair, but we can just as well blame Lena and Ian for a lot of their actions after they make big speeches about how bad it feels to be cheated on, etc. I don't think too many people hate on themselves for this hypocrisy in playing their Lena and/or Ian in such manner, and think less of these characters, as they blame Jeremy for his giving in.

I don't think I understand what you are arguing here, can you explain?
It's just optics -- Perry's frequently yapping and chastising his friends for even noting that a friend's girlfriend is woman, let alone a sexy one, "because bro code" is really annoying. So if i saw Jeremy staunchly and quite unreasonably imo refuse Lena to the bitter end "because bro code" it'd make him appear less like a character he tries to be (a laid-back skirt chaser) and more like Perry with his bro code obsession. And one Perry is more than enough.

(i'm out of reactions for the day, btw. Sorry about that ._.

Reactions: BlandChili

ffive

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 19, 2022
I disagree with this. If a friend says he has romantic feelings for someone then it should be understood that that someone is off limits.
What if you also have romantic feelings for that someone? What if that friend of yours happens to be a guy who "has romantic feelings" for every other woman you two meet? What if Jeremy was the one who told Ian he's got romantic feelings for Lena, how many players do you think would turn down her persistent advances towards them out of respect for their bro's feelings? Or even refrain from pursuing her themselves? (ohai Cindy)

Ian's "romantic feelings" for a girl he's barely interacted with and knows very little about are a crush or infatuation at best. The only real reason they're being put on pedestal is Ian is the MC.

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
I don't really view it from the perspective of the player here, but Jeremy himself -- i think that the fact he doesn't hold out longer is actually in his favor, instead of against him. It's pretty much what i'd expect a normal human do in such situation, so this realism makes him a better character (not better as in more virtuous, obv., the other better)
You really think so? I know Lena is hot but we're talking about a dude who's already banging Louise and potentially doing Ivy here, would it really be that inhuman of him to be able to resist the girl his friend likes just because she's attractive? I guess it's just a element we have to disagree on.
Fair, but we can just as well blame Lena and Ian for a lot of their actions after they make big speeches about how bad it feels to be cheated on, etc. I don't think too many people hate on themselves for this hypocrisy in playing their Lena and/or Ian in such manner, and think less of these characters, as they blame Jeremy for his giving in.
Like I said before I am not trying to attribute blame here.
It's just optics -- Perry's frequently yapping and chastising his friends for even noting that a friend's girlfriend is woman, let alone a sexy one, "because bro code" is really annoying. So if i saw Jeremy staunchly and quite unreasonably imo refuse Lena to the bitter end "because bro code" it'd make him appear less like a character he tries to be (a laid-back skirt chaser) and more like Perry with his bro code obsession. And one Perry is more than enough.
It's the opposite to me. I guess the difference is that Jeremy is in a situation that actually tests his adherence to the bro-code, which he subscribes to by his own claim. I think it'd really affirm his place as a bro to Ian for the player.
(i'm out of reactions for the day, btw. Sorry about that ._.
How dare you, you know your reactions are mine to have. Stop reacting to other people's comments!! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
What if you also have romantic feelings for that someone? What if that friend of yours happens to be a guy who "has romantic feelings" for every other woman you two meet? What if Jeremy was the one who told Ian he's got romantic feelings for Lena, how many players do you think would turn down her persistent advances towards them out of respect for their bro's feelings? Or even refrain from pursuing her themselves? (ohai Cindy)

Ian's "romantic feelings" for a girl he's barely interacted with and knows very little about are a crush or infatuation at best. The only real reason they're being put on pedestal is Ian is the MC.
Obviously if any of those were the case it would be different. But keep things in context. Ian has been single for however long after Gillian. As Jeremy in this situation you're claiming to follow bro code and playing the player. If you're a player one extra girl to you shouldn't outweigh your code to your bro, who is Ian. Yes even if Ian hasn't spent too long around Lena, if he has feeling for her and only her, then not getting between them should be the bare minimum in my opinion. I don't think that's too much to ask and Jeremy for the most part follows this. Only after Lena volunteers to blow him and then insists further does he actually go against what I'm saying.

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
Not much interesting in the files this time.

The cindy bj pics are still there so perhaps there is a plan for them still.
Arthur sprite only has a clothed version so hopefully he will only be an actual cameo. Anyone who played the chapter who can share what he actually does?
Another question for anyone who played it, does the other destinations Lena could pick previously come up at any point?

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Not much interesting in the files this time.

The cindy bj pics are still there so perhaps there is a plan for them still.
Arthur sprite only has a clothed version so hopefully he will only be an actual cameo. Anyone who played the chapter who can share what he actually does?
Another question for anyone who played it, does the other destinations Lena could pick previously come up at any point?
  1. Arthur is a friend of Seymour and his other friends. He did well after winning the lottery. Photoshoot workshop. Lena can flirt with him.
  2. You'll only have minor dialogue changes on the destination you picked earlier.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Something interesting to note - Seymour asked Lena to set up a meeting with Emma when they return to Baluart. With Arthur in the mix, I can see Seymour persuading her to the corrupted side together with Lena.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Something interesting to note - Seymour asked Lena to set up a meeting with Emma when they return to Baluart. With Arthur in the mix, I can see Seymour persuading her to the corrupted side together with Lena.
Wow really. This was an idea that was floated around a while back. Seymour corrupting Emma, similar to how Arthur corrupted Iris. I also believed it would happen because if you have a character hate another then making them bang is good drama. This is why I also think Lena x Cherry and Lena x Cindy will happen at some point.

I wonder if Ian will be able to save Emma on the corruption path, now that he can also be on her romance path.

Reactions: pantypriv
4.60 star(s) 327 Votes