SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I mean, the update is pretty small, and most players don't seem to care that much. I guess we are not missing out on that much content.

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
Then the people who want that fucked up cheating situation will be left out. Jeremy's sins are a direct result of the player overriding his tendency to try and be a bro. So he can be a bro if the player plays reasonably on Lena's side. It's kind of fucked up to blame the mother fucker after playing Lena as a BBC loving cheating slut lol. The game denying the player that possibility at that point would be like blue balling the player, so Jeremy's bro code has to suffer.
I wouldn't say I'm blaming him, obviously if you go after him with Lena it's because you want his content lol. It's more that when you make a wider analysis of his character this is the one and only element to him that really tests his personality and I think I'd be more interested in him as a character if he couldn't be "corrupted" so easily.

But I think his professed moral stance is worthless when it can be overcome like it can at all, or at least when it can be done the very first time you really test him as a player. Mind you this is just me judging his character generally, I don't mean to imply that this meta-knowledge should make you change his and Ian's relationship. In practically all my playthroughs Jeremy is a rather inoffensive guy for example but that's just because my Lena never gets with him in the first place.

Reactions: fatpussy123

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I wouldn't say I'm blaming him, obviously if you go after him with Lena it's because you want his content lol. It's more that when you make a wider analysis of his character this is the one and only element to him that really tests his personality and I think I'd be more interested in him as a character if he couldn't be "corrupted" so easily.

But I think his professed moral stance is worthless when it can be overcome like it can at all, or at least when it can be done the very first time you really test him as a player. Mind you this is just me judging his character generally, I don't mean to imply that this meta-knowledge should make you change his and Ian's relationship. In practically all my playthroughs Jeremy is a rather inoffensive guy for example but that's just because my Lena never gets with him in the first place.
Yep, we have a broader view of Jeremy because of meta knowledge. In real life we could never judge people to the same scrutiny as we can with NPCs. We all have friends I hope, but most of them probably never get tested by having a super model Lena type throwing themselves at them and repeatedly insisting while we have expressed romantic interest in said model. For all we know, our real life friends would act the exact same despite claiming otherwise, same as Jeremy. Ian in most paths has a good friend in Jeremy and Jeremy's convictions are never tested. It's just that we can also see Jeremy's worst side because of all the options given to us.

Reactions: BlandChili

ffive

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 19, 2022
I think Jeremy having some limit to how far he'll go upholding the "bro code" is pretty realistic, especially when the trial he faces is a hot brunette attached to his dick and encouraging him to just let it go. Not only would him sticking to his guns in that scenario when Lena and Ian aren't even together feel a bit Perry-level ridiculous (and also similar, with the fat mfer chastising everyone for even commenting on friend's gfs) but let's also not forget that quite a few player's Ians won't give two craps about that "bro code" and hound Cindy at every opportunity.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Probably most of the people who go on Seymour's path do so not because of him specifically but because it's a gateway to Lena corruption content

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
[...] him sticking to his guns in that scenario when Lena and Ian aren't even together [...]
The whole argument I'm making is that it would only apply if Jeremy knows Ian is involved with her, obviously if he isn't Jeremy would have no reason to reject her.
[...] let's also not forget that quite a few player's Ians won't give two craps about that "bro code" and hound Cindy at every opportunity.
I don't think Ian ever claims to abide by the bro-code, so while him going after Cindy makes him a scumbag it doesn't make him a hypocrite :ROFLMAO:

ffive

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 19, 2022
The whole argument I'm making is that it would only apply if Jeremy knows Ian is involved with her, obviously if he isn't Jeremy would have no reason to reject her.
I have worded it wrongly perhaps, but i was referring to the fact that Jeremy (tries to) object when he knows Ian has feelings for Lena. So Ian/Lena aren't really together, Ian just wishes they were and that's the basis for Jeremy to back off. That he even actually tries to do it in this scenario is pretty decent of him.

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
I have worded it wrongly perhaps, but i was referring to the fact that Jeremy (tries to) object when he knows Ian has feelings for Lena. So Ian/Lena aren't really together, Ian just wishes they were and that's the basis for Jeremy to back off. That he even actually tries to do it in this scenario is pretty decent of him.
I think it's rather feeble myself. Props for at least putting on a token resistance I guess, but that Lena can tempt him to break it anyway just makes him appear pathetic to me. If he could reject her wholly in that scene, regardless of what the player does, I think that'd really show him in a different light, even if Lena could later on in the story "bludgeon" him into sexual surrender :eek:

Reactions: Socrambus

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
Probably most of the people who go on Seymour's path do so not because of him specifically but because it's a gateway to Lena corruption content
Likely true. But for now all the other routes that include some form or another of corrupting her (which is most of them) got more palpable results and seem at least somewhat more could-be-real-life kind of believable.
For all I know the Apex of the Seymour-route might be the non-plus-ultra of all corruption but until then it´s gtfo for me. :ROFLMAO:

ffive

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 19, 2022
I think it's rather feeble myself. Props for at least putting on a token resistance I guess, but that Lena can tempt him to break it anyway just makes him appear pathetic to me.
That just means Jeremy is also not dogmatic but an open-minded and reasonable person who can be swayed by good argument :sneaky:

I guess i just don't treat seriously enough the whole idea that "i saw her and i like her so she's miiiiine" should totally override girl's own agency and willingness to pick partner(s) that she wants. So if Jeremy doesn't make that the core of his personality, then honestly, good for him. Frankly, the idea of "claiming" a girl because dude just likes her is pretty fucking creepy. Like, i get the emotional aspect, but Ian, dude, come on.

If he could reject her wholly in that scene, regardless of what the player does, I think that'd really show him in a different light, even if Lena could later on in the story "bludgeon" him into sexual surrender :eek:
Yes, to me it'd show him in the same light as Perry, little cranky sourpuss constantly kvetching bro code this and bro code that, so i don't think this would be change for the better. :v

(and if Lena could still convince him to fuck, just a little bit later, wouldn't that make the situation the same, since he'd be still "surrendering" anyway..? I mean, that'd make his resistance also just a token one.)

Last edited:
Reactions: BlandChili

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
I guess i just don't treat seriously enough the whole idea that "i saw her and i like her so she's miiiiine" should totally override girl's own agency and willingness to pick partner(s) that she wants.
It shouldn't. I have no issue with the player having the option to go after him and continuing to do so. I'd even find him more enticing to chase myself if he couldn't fold the very first time you try.
So if Jeremy doesn't make that the core of his personality, then honestly, good for him. Frankly, the idea of "claiming" a girl because dude just likes her is pretty fucking creepy. Like, i get the emotional aspect, but Ian, dude, come on.
I would agree, but the bro-code is one Jeremy claims to abide by himself. If he didn't make the big speech about it first I wouldn't blame him for failing to uphold it either.
Yes, to me it'd show him in the same light as Perry, little cranky sourpuss constantly kvetching bro code this and bro code that, so i don't think this would be change for the better. :v
I don't think I understand what you are arguing here, can you explain?

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I guess i just don't treat seriously enough the whole idea that "i saw her and i like her so she's miiiiine" should totally override girl's own agency and willingness to pick partner(s) that she wants. So if Jeremy doesn't make that the core of his personality, then honestly, good for him. Frankly, the idea of "claiming" a girl because dude just likes her is pretty fucking creepy. Like, i get the emotional aspect, but Ian, dude, come on.
I disagree with this. If a friend says he has romantic feelings for someone then it should be understood that that someone is off limits. If it's not romantic, like how Jeremy talks up Ivy, then it's different. I don't think it's removing the person agency, it's just using your own agency to not be the person that slept with a friend's crush/romantic prospect, if the person then wants to still use their agency to see other people who are not your friend, they can do that, but you don't have to be involved with that. Also, it takes quite a while for Jeremy to come clean, even if he does clearly feel guilty about it.

4.60 star(s) 327 Votes