pokiehl

May 30, 2019
Guys I've been travelling the past 20 days and got lost on the future roadmap. I read the previous pages did not find a proper answer. This update is Seymour's and next wont be Lena's view on beach events is really that?

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
You know you can just create a ticket with the mods and share it that way. It's anonymous if you so desire and the actual way anyone should share a game on this site. Even if it is slower.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fatpussy123

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Guys I've been travelling the past 20 days and got lost on the future roadmap. I read the previous pages did not find a proper answer. This update is Seymour's and next wont be Lena's view on beach events is really that?
This update that just came out is only Seymour trip. Then the next that will release a few months later will be more Lena POV with her other routes. It will take place in the regular setting again. Then after that, the current last update of chapter 13 will be Ian's POV. All of this takes place after the beach event, which ended last update.

Reactions: pokiehl

notstaged

Jul 26, 2024
She and her scenes are hot af but her story seems the least interesting, like I don't think she has much of a narrative pull outside of being hot. Lena can grow dominant or submissive, Holly is the cute nerd breaking out of her shell, Cindy is the forbidden fruit, Allison is the up-tight girl getting corrupted, etc etc.

Plus Cherry barely interacts with the main friend group apart from Allison, so all you're left with are hot scenes where Ian and her disappear together to have sex until you're shot back into the main branch, where her presence isn't felt at all.
Cherry does suffer from the lack of development, yes, and her path can even be labelled as too restrictive: the last scene with her is locked behind an uncompromising ian_lena_over tag. But the lack of interaction with the rest of the characters does not equal she's not included in the overarching narrative, she was the person that Axel cheated on Lena with, a major plot point. It's just Alison's contraception debate club gets preferential treatment.

Unless the leakers names are distinctive enough to remember, I don't think so. If I had to guess, I'd say some of her patrons also read this thread and relay messages to her on Discord.
Should have named the game something other than OUR Red String if the author so pissy about intellectual property, lol.

• Angry
Reactions: GokutheG and BigOlP

theMorzan

Jul 28, 2017
Cherry is not that bad, she is just... too vanilla compared to all the other options. I actually think she fits Ian the most. Lena is too... adventurous for him. And hey, at least Ian has the option to go for someone who doesn't look like they going to pull some shit any time soon. And he is most likely getting another one soon with gothy.

Lena has the option of an old rich pig, a dumbass who will cheat on her the first chance he gets, nice guy (tm), a guy with girlfriend (or is it wife?), a black guy with a giant cock who will cheat on her the first chance he gets and a guy that already cheated on her before. In other words, she has to lezz out (as Ivy would say) if she wants to get it on with someone decent. Which I have no problem with, just pointing out the obvious disparity.

ffive

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 19, 2022
Cherry is not that bad, she is just... too vanilla compared to all the other options. I actually think she fits Ian the most. Lena is too... adventurous for him.
Cherry has fucked Axel, Lena's boyfriend behind her back while pretending to be her friend, and also in a threesome with them. She's hardly "vanilla". In fact, you have option to play Lena who is much more "vanilla" than that, never doing anything more than staying in faithful relationship with one of her two boyfriends ever. (Ian being potential third man in her life)

ffive

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 19, 2022
well, hello...
No idea if a 'shop or it's EK taking a mickey out of her audience, but thread is going to be glorious just the same. :whistle:

Oh great. Another GGGB character no one asked for. FFS.
"No one asked for"? People have been whining about wanting Arthur at least once per couple pages for weeks if not months here.

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
No idea if a 'shop or it's EK taking a mickey out of her audience, but thread is going to be glorious just the same. :whistle:
Funny, I did actually think the second photographer dude, whatever his name is, looked a bit odd. His line work doesn't match the other characters and I don't recall this standing out the first time Lena met him :D

A comment on her patreon does mention there being a GGGB cameo, so it's at least likely.

4.60 star(s) 327 Votes