fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Does Cindy post the picture with Axel at the end of the regardless of Ian's relationship with her? I was playing fully committed Cindy route but at the end of chapter 12 Cindy posts the picture with Axel is there a way to prevent this?
She posts modelling pictures no matter what. But you can prevent the picture where Axel has his hand on her ass. Do this by selecting "Play it cool" and then "You're playing with me" option during Ian and Cindy's last interaction before the beach event.

Νømad

Jul 31, 2019
I dont get the hype about Seymour.. I send the dude to the retirement home.. Hes a none factor in my playthrough. I find him obnoxious and degrading..
Same, even if I like older/younger path like in GGGB, Seymour it's definitely not my cup of tea. But I understand that others can find this route exciting. Maybe for the classic corruption path, maybe they even like Seymour as a character.
I dislike more the fact that it's the only "older" choice. In GGGB you've more than one. I hoped at least to have something with Ed after the two teasing scenes in the changing room, but seems it was only that.

SoggyLuffy

Formerly 'Abovewicked'
Sep 24, 2020
She posts modelling pictures no matter what. But you can prevent the picture where Axel has his hand on her ass. Do this by selecting "Play it cool" and then "You're playing with me" option during Ian and Cindy's last interaction before the beach event.
I played it cool but during the second photoshoot with Ian I stayed silent when axel touched her, so now that I got the picture of Alex's hand on Cindy's ass at the end of chapter 12 that means I'm on Cindy NTR route?

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I dont get the hype about Seymour.. I send the dude to the retirement home.. Hes a none factor in my playthrough. I find him obnoxious and degrading..
Well you answered your question yourself, some people are into obnoxious and degrading men of retirement-home age! :ROFLMAO:
Gentlemen, you are engaging in "age-ism". Very distasteful, and in some countries, unlawful. As for my own retirement, I shall start making preparations when EK's updates start coming out in Arabic.
(On a more serious note, Seymour's age is incidental to his arc; not particularly necessary.)

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I played it cool but during the second photoshoot with Ian I stayed silent when axel touched her, so now that I got the picture of Alex's hand on Cindy's ass at the end of chapter 12 that means I'm on Cindy NTR route?
Theres currently no confirmed "NTR route", but the hand on the ass at the end seems to be leaning in that direction. To not get the hand on the ass you have to first play it cool, but also tell Cindy that she is playing with you.

Axel touching Cindy during the photoshoot (I think you mean chapter 9) doesn't lead to any branching routes. But telling off Axel the second chance during that scene gives charisma point instead of lust point and tanks Ian and Axels friendship.

notstaged

Jul 26, 2024
Flag for whether or not the ass grab picture happens is ticked during the second photo sessions at the Axel' apartment. You should pick either first or second option to tell him to keep his hands to himself to prevent that. I think this is regardless of whether or not you're on "romantic" or "lustful" path with Cindy. There's also cindy_rel variable, I have no idea if that is checked or not, but 2 should be enough to keep her from going astray. Highest one for that variable is 3, and is achievable if you decide to take "lustful" path to the "romantic" one, right before the beach episode, there's an option dubbed You're perfect for me.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Flag for whether or not the ass grab picture happens is ticked during the second photo sessions at the Axel' apartment. You should pick either first or second option to tell him to keep his hands to himself to prevent that. I think this is regardless of whether or not you're on "romantic" or "lustful" path with Cindy. There's also cindy_rel variable, I have no idea if that is checked or not, but 2 should be enough to keep her from going astray. Highest one for that variable is 3, and is achievable if you decide to take "lustful" path to the "romantic" one, right before the beach episode, there's an option dubbed You're perfect for me.
You're gonna have to consult ffive for specifics, knows more about this stuff than I do. But I'm pretty sure the relationship tag you're talking about is relevant to the ass grab.

1=Cindy doesn't post ass grab
2=Cindy does post the ass grab
3=Only exist on the lustful path when Ian says you're perfect

I never played the 3 option, so I don't know what occurs with the ass grab.

Reactions: komfolk

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
You're gonna have to consult ffive for specifics, knows more about this stuff than I do. But I'm pretty sure the relationship tag you're talking about is relevant to the ass grab.

1=Cindy doesn't post ass grab
2=Cindy does post the ass grab
3=Only exist on the lustful path when Ian says you're perfect

I never played the 3 option, so I don't know what occurs with the ass grab.
I think you got it backwards 1, ass gets grabbed, 2 she doesn't get ass grabbed.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
NO HERO YET!?
Also seems like i was right,Seymour is part of that photoshoot with Lena...the fuck is EK doing for realo_O
Yeah i want the old man photos thank you Evakisso_O

4.60 star(s) 327 Votes