dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Yeah would be weird skip to not see lenas beach side

And interactions with holly

Also the first update that only focus on a single route like seymour?? :unsure: not sure if thats all but I will just wait and see
cuz nothing else note worthy happened and also to increase the story's pacing, ig.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Yeah would be weird skip to not see lenas beach side

And interactions with holly

Also the first update that only focus on a single route like seymour?? :unsure: not sure if thats all but I will just wait and see
This update is only for Seymour trip, I think content for non Seymour route will be released with another update before Lena's week 2 update.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Like 3 months for just seymour feels like a letdown. Wished rhe dev expanded things a little and added a little for people who didn't go on trip. Just feels like a letdown, cause now we have to wait another 3 months, possibly longer to get content with characters I want more.
And for the people who have had to wait three times as long 'for' his content hmmm?

Welcome to branching narrative VN's. Just skip the fecking update...it won't kill you, your life doesn't depend on it.

Reactions: ffive

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
I feel like another thing, most people should see this content for thks update, because Lena is so f'd on money that if she doesn't accept seymour, she will have pretty much no money, cause stalkfap doesn't change that much. And if you don't Screw robert that is more money loss. I wish Lena had more ways to earn some money in other ways

Reactions: Geigi

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
How do you get Lena to go towards being a stripper? (May want to put this in a spoiler.) Thank you.
I mean its not a route yet but if you go against seymore you losing all income

You are set on path with stalkfaps ,billys big shot :unsure: :unsure: ,and yeah the pole dance/jack interactions and ivy saying lena should dance there too .... so I guess it will happen when lena goes down

With listening to ivy( bad idea as jess said she is trouble) and corruption

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
I mean its not a route yet but if you go against seymore you losing all income

You are set on path with stalkfaps ,billys big shot :unsure: :unsure: ,and yeah the pole dance/jack interactions and ivy saying lena should dance there too .... so I guess it will happen when lena goes down

With listening to ivy( bad idea as jess said she is trouble) and corruption
You're saying all this like it's a bad thing. Hard-earned money is the best kind~! :eek:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
To be fair, Jeremy-Cindy has never been a promise like Stan/Lena and Ian/Ivy has been.
Cinders and Small Dick were never going to happen. However, given the panderment of EK and her devation to her own story eh it could happen while naturally shafting other pairings and paths naturally.

4.60 star(s) 327 Votes