BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
Cinders and Small Dick were never going to happen. However, given the panderment of EK and her devation to her own story eh it could happen while naturally shafting other pairings and paths naturally.
Eva is into bbc and humiliation herself so I doubt Cindy was only ever going to be a white-boys only girl, even without pandering.

I said there is no promise of Cindy/Jeremy but that doesn't mean it couldn't happen, or she couldn't get with other options of a more kinky nature.
Quick question wouldn't this be a Prologue at best not Alpha or has the naming scheme changed again and we get 13.1, 13.2...?
To be honest I think Eva has just given up on a concrete structure for her game updates.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Quick question wouldn't this be a Prologue at best not Alpha or has the naming scheme changed again and we get 13.1, 13.2...?
In chapter 12 the .1 was considered the prologue. But at this point I think the prologue and epilogue system is used inconsistently. .1,.2.3 plus alpha, beta, full seems to be what Eva currently favours.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Eva is into bbc and humiliation herself so I doubt Cindy was only ever going to be a white-boys girl only, even without pandering.
That would have been more Lena's interests than Cinders. Cinders likely not bothering with Jeremy for that matter given how they are incompatable, something I vaguely remember EK saying long ago. Now though, given the full on panderment and rework of her story, it's up for grabs now.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Sure? :unsure: Because it would be interesting if it happened but at no point do you notice that Cindy is interested in interracial sex, I guess we'll have to wait, right?:unsure:
Neither are the women who sleep with Jeremy currently. To them Jeremy is just a lay with a big dick. Lena is the only one who makes it racial.

Reactions: BlandChili

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
Sure? :unsure: Because it would be interesting if it happened but at no point do you notice that Cindy is interested in interracial sex, I guess we'll have to wait, right?:unsure:
Well, neither does Alison yet she can get with Jeremy. There are implications that Holly and Marcel might have a thing, we will see. Louise starts out with Jeremy but never implies a preference for his race.

Someone not voicing a particular kink is not the same as implying they won't take part in it. In GGGB Eva never mentions BBC unless you have Ashley bring her into a situation where she experiences it. Her route on the BBC gangbang route is not at all forshadowed. The same is true for Iris.
That would have been more Lena's interests than Cinders. Cinders likely not bothering with Jeremy for that matter given how they are incompatable, something I vaguely remember EK saying long ago. Now though, given the full on panderment and rework of her story, it's up for grabs now.
Yeah, that's because focusing on any kinks is what we do with our MC's. Like I mentioned to Leongen43, not being implied towards certain content doesn't mean it won't come about.

Reactions: whamma

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Seymour keeps some interesting company, Lena needs to watch her step :devilish:
Once she signed the contract, she immediately began stumbling....she is already spiraling down the slippery slope....darker times are in store when Agnes takes the reins and hitches Axel up behind Lena....and even darker still when they cross the Mediterranean....go overland...and down to the southern horn of the Persian Gulf. I think Lena will be there for a long...long...long while. *sigh*

• Haha
Reactions: PickerLewd

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
Once she signed the contract, she immediately began stumbling....she is already spiraling down the slippery slope....darker times are in store when Agnes takes the reins and hitches Axel up behind Lena....and even darker still when they cross the Mediterranean....go overland...and down to the southern horn of the Persian Gulf. I think Lena will be there for a long...long...long while. *sigh*
Now that we're getting this whole trip thing over with, what plans do you have for your retirement? :ROFLMAO:

BigOlP

Dec 13, 2018
Disappointed we're just getting a Seymour-exclusive chapter but oh well. I really want to see some progression with characters that don't have any action like Gillian, Ivy or Stan, sucks we're not gonna get that until sometime in like Q1 2025.

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
That's a shame :/ Actual source for this or mearly speculation?
Play GGGB? Most of, if not everything, in that game is what Eva enjoys.
It's true that EK loves BBC sex and there is the possibility as you said, it would be interesting if it were Marcel because Jeremy doesn't see it as an interest with Cindy's personality, I just hope it is well implemented and is forced. :unsure:
Well, Lena can already do stuff with Marcel rather easily so I don't think it'd be very far fetched if he gets up to anything with for example Ivy or Holly independently, alternatively Lena could do more with him and introduce Holly to the idea. But we don't really know what Marcel's content will be really like, we only have that one scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Balsamic and whamma

SoggyLuffy

Formerly 'Abovewicked'
Sep 24, 2020
Does Cindy post the picture with Axel at the end of the regardless of Ian's relationship with her? I was playing fully committed Cindy route but at the end of chapter 12 Cindy posts the picture with Axel is there a way to prevent this?

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Eva is into bbc and humiliation herself so I doubt Cindy was only ever going to be a white-boys only girl, even without pandering.

I said there is no promise of Cindy/Jeremy but that doesn't mean it couldn't happen, or she couldn't get with other options of a more kinky nature.

To be honest I think Eva has just given up on a concrete structure for her game updates.
I agree with everything you say. The first two items: With Cindy as Axel's model, "he" (as in EK) can decide to pose her in increasingly sexually exploitive scenarios that could include the bbc angle. For the third item: the story has become so convoluted that she will probably focus either on her favorite paths (code development of least resistance) or on that of her fans (code development of most profit). I myself find choosing which save file to load to be such a chore that I find myself just waiting until the chatter here makes me think that enough has been updated to have a go again.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Jeremy can have sex with several girls but there is also the option of Marcel and this

It's true that EK loves BBC sex and there is the possibility as you said, it would be interesting if it were Marcel because Jeremy doesn't see it as an interest with Cindy's personality, I just hope it is well implemented and is forced. :unsure:

Marcel might be the best option because it seems like nobody wants Jeremy as an option anymore, right?:unsure:
I don't know what you mean nobody wants Jeremy? In the polls he is the favorite male NPC. In game he is the male NPC with highest potential body count. The point wasn't that nobody likes him, just that the girls in game like him without having a interracial fetish.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 327 Votes