fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Is it only seymour??? not beach site lena?? Hope there is more than seymour

I have multiple saves on lena slut route without seymour were lena is on her way to become a stripper:eek:
The beach event ended already and from the dialogue Eva Kiss released, it seems we will be starting with the perspective of Lena leaving. So, no beach Lena perspective. And this update is explicitly about Seymour, don't expect any other male LI to get play this update.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
The beach event ended already and from the dialogue Eva Kiss released, it seems we will be starting with the perspective of Lena leaving. So, no beach Lena perspective. And this update is explicitly about Seymour, don't expect any other male LI to get play this update.
In short, an entirely pointless update set for the very few who really enjoy Geymour, while everything else gets nothing for the considerable future.

Bosti

Jan 21, 2018
What about Lena and Wade?
When she sends Ian to the room and she stays with Wade?
Nothing there?

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
What about Lena and Wade?
When she sends Ian to the room and she stays with Wade?
Nothing there?
I do not know for certain, as the update isn't out yet and Eva hasn't commented on the subject.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is dialogue for the update and is about Lena reflecting on what happened at the beach with all its different variations. This likely isn't the only time the events at the beach come up in her monologue and maybe in there somewhere she will reveal what she said to Wade, maybe it will also depend on her stats or something. But I do not see us actually seeing that perspective. Eva Kiss wants to progress the story and already gave an ending to the beach event last update. Going back for Lena's perspective would just have the Wade convo and maybe some Holly scenes. It would be a pointless rehash of information we already basically know and Eva Kiss would most likely rather progress Seymour's plot and in the following update progress the other Lena LI, separate from the beach cast which have had focus for the last 3 updates.

Reactions: Bosti

Bosti

Jan 21, 2018
I do not know for certain, as the update isn't out yet and Eva hasn't commented on the subject.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is dialogue for the update and is about Lena reflecting on what happened at the beach with all its different variations. This likely isn't the only time the events at the beach come up in her monologue and maybe in there somewhere she will reveal what she said to Wade, maybe it will also depend on her stats or something. But I do not see us actually seeing that perspective. Eva Kiss wants to progress the story and already gave an ending to the beach event last update. Going back for Lena's perspective would just have the Wade convo and maybe some Holly scenes. It would be a pointless rehash of information we already basically know and Eva Kiss would most likely rather progress Seymour's plot and in the following update progress the other Lena LI, separate from the beach cast which have had focus for the last 3 updates.
Thank you.

Reactions: fatpussy123

handsoem

Feb 6, 2020
As of right now they always break up, and what the player does determines how they break up.

If Ian gets them to fight for each other, and compromise with one another, the break up will come from Wade realizing that they're no longer a good fit for each other and that the best thing he can do for their relationship is let her go.

If Ian does nothing Wade will come to the same conclusion, but for different reasons. He'll put more of the blame on Cindy, that she's to bossy and naggy. He'll still take some of the blame for the breakdown in their relationship, he just isn't as humble about it if their relationship score isn't as high.

If Ian actively interferes and encourages their fighting. Cindy will post a picture to her PeopleGram account with Axel's hand on her ass and that will send Wade over the edge resulting in a much worse breakup.

So there is a good chance they can get back together in the first scenario, and possibly even the second, albeit rocky. Third scenario is a definitive breakup at this point.
Yeah, thanks for all the tips guys I managed to make wade to just be cool with the breakup which is alternatively a much better option then what I saw the first time.

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
How do you get Lena to go towards being a stripper? (May want to put this in a spoiler.) Thank you.
There is no way really, I'm pretty sure the voicing such an intent is not present in the game yet at least, but there may be in the future. Given the pole dancing classes and how Lena can respond to Jack it seems given that it will be an option eventually.

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
1730056926186.png
ORS Chapter 13.1 Release!
New
Just now

This new update focuses on Lena's trip with Seymour, and only has content for that particular path, but work on the following events for the chapter is already underway. So, if you're not playing Seymour's route you'll have to skip this one, but I wanted to try and make justice to one of the most pivotal plot-points in this story.

It's a shorter update, so the Alpha, Beta, Full release cycle should go faster than usual, since less bugs and tweaks have to be addressed. You can download the Alpha .

Tags

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Like 3 months for just seymour feels like a letdown. Wished rhe dev expanded things a little and added a little for people who didn't go on trip. Just feels like a letdown, cause now we have to wait another 3 months, possibly longer to get content with characters I want more.
damn it has been 3 months since the end of the chapter 12? time is flying fast thats for sure

4.60 star(s) 327 Votes