leg28

Aug 15, 2018
First one is Lena giving Robert a blowjob in the morning, In one of the sleepovers in Lena's place. There is a day lena can invite ian to her apartment in one of the earlier dates. (before having sex) simply ignore that and call robert for the night.
yeah i guessed that morning bj part. but that is not day when lena can choose to call ian or robert. that scene happened early in the game (see gallery - that one is on the top of robert's page marked "2 - morning after - lena & robert").
the one that i have still locked happened either at ch.6 or ch.7 after "bunny scene". that might be morning after bunny scene, but i passed that scene and never got anything in the morning.
if you unlocked it pls check into your gallery, what is written below your unlocked scene. or if you have save would be appreciated

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Both of them have to be "pure". If Ian and Lena remain faithful to each other they become a couple.
not true. they both can experiment around before "the talk". only ian cannot have anything with holly (kiss or sex at trip) and lena cannot have bj/sex in lena's room with jeremy (but she can suck him at ivy's party). in that case they can be couple. in addition from "pure" line you can than choose either to experiment together or not (in pure line that option is closed). also if she's ok with axel she can cheat ian immediately

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Note: This option might change depending on which specific characters each MC has slept with, but for the paths I wanted, the Ian/Lena pairing choice was forced into casual fuck-friends or nothing.
in case you meanwhile didn't find it yourself: both mcs can still have sex with other people before that talk and be couple (not fuck-buddies) and experiment together. after you decided on that ian can go and do cindy and lena axel.

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2021
So I'm a huge fan off GGGB and enjoy Our Red String but personally I really am not a fan of most of the LI for either Lana or Ian.
Honestly other then Holy, Louise, and each other it just feels like the other LI are either cheaters, bad people, or just meh. Also Jeremy has to be one of the worst "friends". Cheats, lies, and just all around ass. I hope you get the chance as Ian in the fighting tourney to lay him on his ass, lol.

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Come to think of it, is there any really decent male characters in the game besides Ian (which we may choose to corrupt?) :p:unsure:
I mean, Jeremy is an ass (as mentioned), Perry is an annoying nitwit, Wade is self-destructive, Seymour has a black soul for sure, Robert is a major douche, Axel is a scumbag...and Stan is a creepy guy (perhaps he's harmless) And how can one forget Milo(surely a comical character?)
That leaves...the trainer Wen(?), perhaps the cafe owner Ed(though...), maybe Mike the DJ(cheater), the author Victor aaand Billy...well I wouldn't trust him :rolleyes:

Last edited:

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
So I'm a huge fan off GGGB and enjoy Our Red String but personally I really am not a fan of most of the LI for either Lana or Ian.
Honestly other then Holy, Louise, and each other it just feels like the other LI are either cheaters, bad people, or just meh. Also Jeremy has to be one of the worst "friends". Cheats, lies, and just all around ass. I hope you get the chance as Ian in the fighting tourney to lay him on his ass, lol.
Come to think of it, is there any really decent male characters in the game besides Ian (which we may choose to corrupt?) :p:unsure:
I mean, Jeremy is an ass (as mentioned), Perry is an annoying nitwit, Wade is self-destructive, Seymour has a black soul for sure, Robert is a major douche, Axel is a scumbag...and Stan is a creepy guy (perhaps he's harmless)
That leaves...the trainer Wen(?), perhaps the cafe owner(though...), maybe this DJ at the nightclub, the author Viktor aaand Billy...well I wouldn't trust him :rolleyes:
it is adult game... what did you expect than cheating, corruption, debauchery and sex? like you never played gggb. anyway you can still choose not to corrupt 2 mcs and live victorian novel romance - she met him and they lived happily ever after without sluts and bbc involved. but where is the fun? multiple novels that you have inside one? i played that version (exclusivity) too, but it is boring. you can play celibacy version with lena and ian have no sex at all. that is a charm of this novel/game - choices matter for real.
also i wouldn't be portraying charachters so b&w like you did. remarks you gave stays, but there are more layers in this cake. it is up to you to choose. e.g. jeremy has his bro code, he is against cheating bros. lena just happened, landed in his bed. who would say no. he is not feeling good about it but it is not that you have option to say no in behalf of jeremy. louise he considers self-imposed gf but she is too good fuck to dump her.

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Oh, don't misunderstand, I totally get that its not a romance novel; I wouldn't be around if it was.
And of course they were simplified comments, I'm just observing with a slight tongue in cheek :p
Though, "who could say no"? A decent friend perhaps?

I tried out a total corruption playthrough yesterday actually ;)
Which means sleeping with more or less everyone, which is how I discovered there even was a Lena-Jeremy path!
I actually hope Ian will get a potential chance with Louise.

Reactions: CoalPhelps

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I see no reason why the game couldn't have male options that fit different genres and personalities. One of the reasons why I dislike Lena's male options is because they're all dull and I find that it makes the game boring when they essentially stroke similar kinks.

GGGB had Dave who was a nice dude but it was Ash who had to accomodate some kind of corrupting influence to get him, either letting her bestie fall to corruption or get a friend to directly seduce her. Besides that you could also facilitate other pairings for him if Ash became involved with his girlfriend.
Jack while a stereotypical gym-bro suave douche at least has some defineable standards and more to him than his looks as a point of interest, then he also eventually reveals decently interesting backstory if Ash is persistent enough and cares to uncover it.

Most of the ORS options for Lena only have clearly negative traits.
Robert abuses his position and is otherwise an emotional wet-rag pathetically hoping for affection from women who don't regard him as anything but a distraction.
Mike's a cheater and while I don't doubt some people find that kind of content interesting he's so detached from the story that he might as well be a nameless NPC, you also have no idea who his girlfriend is so any humiliation kinks are imagined so far.
Jeremy's got the spine of a sponge and the personality and ambition of a fruit fly - and is not even really seductive - which could have at least been a bit been interesting. He only gets some when the women fall over him for the dullest reasons or when they go ignored by others, Alison wants to feel better about herself if Ian isn't interested and Louise literally wants anyone to cling to, to Ivy he's a tool and to Lena he's a toy. No one has any reason to give a damn about him.
Seymour's a pretentious prick with a motive no one understands. To me the blackmail route also seems somewhat rushed, I would have preferred a more gradual story where Lena could optionally work closer with him as the story progressed and get woven into his business.
Axel's the cheating ex and clearly a puppet for better men to control. At least with Axel you get some alternative reason that he attracts attention besides being a man-hunk in that he has a creative pursuit that he uses both for a living and to attract others.

GGGB wasn't comparatively amazing by any means, but at least there was some variety to the different routes and what each character brought to the table. Eric could be the cuck or get himself a redemption arc, Dave could become available through circumstance or direct manipulation, Jack can become a proper love interest or remain the casual fuck buddy.
By comparison Lena only has a flock of options that require her to compromise with her own experience and morals and then of course Ian who the player gets to define (which to me makes him a boring option).

Of course those are still decent options if that's what you're into, I think corruption material can be hot too, but when they're the only option I think they become dull. Part of what I enjoyed about some of the male options in GGGB was that I as a player got to decide the direction of each option, so far Lena only has "no/yes" options.

Skjall

Nov 4, 2017
I see no reason ... /snip
I wholeheartedly agree with your post.

And (in my instance, don't know about others) there's also a problem of replayability. We have a bang everything route and four main girls for Ian to pursue. All of them are different enough to warrant a separate playthrough with each of them.
So, if you decide to go one of the non-Lena routes, her story is mainly going downhill every time. And ctrl-speeding her part of the story. There's no "Dave" as an alternative for a corruption route.
And the problem gets multiplied even more if we pair Ian and Holly. We are loosing even a wholesome 2-girl option.

Jun 1, 2018
I see no reason why the game couldn't have male options that fit different genres and personalities. One of the reasons why I dislike Lena's male options is because they're all dull and I find that it makes the game boring when they essentially stroke similar kinks.

GGGB had Dave who was a nice dude but it was Ash who had to accomodate some kind of corrupting influence to get him, either letting her bestie fall to corruption or get a friend to directly seduce her. Besides that you could also facilitate other pairings for him if Ash became involved with his girlfriend.
Jack while a stereotypical gym-bro suave douche at least has some defineable standards and more to him than his looks as a point of interest, then he also eventually reveals decently interesting backstory if Ash is persistent enough and cares to uncover it.

Robert abuses his position and is otherwise an emotional wet-rag pathetically hoping for affection from women who don't regard him as anything but a distraction.
Mike's a cheater and while I don't doubt some people find that kind of content interesting he's so detached from the story that he might as well be a nameless NPC, you also have no idea who his girlfriend is so any humiliation kinks are imagined so far.
Jeremy's got the spine of a sponge and the personality and ambition of a fruit fly - and is not even really seductive - which could have at least been a bit been interesting. He only gets some when the women fall over him for the dullest reasons or when they go ignored by others, Alison wants to feel better about herself if Ian isn't interested and Louise literally wants anyone to cling to, to Ivy he's a tool and to Lena he's a toy. No one has any reason to give a damn about him.
Seymour's a pretentious prick with a motive no one understands. To me the blackmail route also seems somewhat rushed, I would have preferred a more gradual story where Lena could optionally work closer with him as the story progressed and get woven into his business.
Axel's the cheating ex and clearly a puppet for better men to control. At least with Axel you get some alternative reason that he attracts attention besides being a man-hunk in that he has a creative pursuit that he uses both for a living and to attract others.

GGGB wasn't comparatively amazing by any means, but at least there was some variety to the different routes and what each character brought to the table. Eric could be the cuck or get himself a redemption arc, Dave could become available through circumstance or direct manipulation, Jack can become a proper love interest or remain the casual fuck buddy.
By comparison Lena only has a flock of options that require her to compromise with her own experience and morals and then of course Ian who the player gets to define (which to me makes him a boring option).

Of course those are still decent options if that's what you're into, I think corruption material can be hot too, but when they're the only option I think they become dull. Part of what I enjoyed about some of the male options in GGGB was that I as a player got to decide the direction of each option, so far Lena only has "no/yes" options.
100% agree one of the big things I hope for part 2 is to add some new characters especially in Lena path that are at least light gray on the moral scale or more some plain good people. It's weird that Ian is the only good guy in her life and Holly the only good female in her life it just makes the corruption less impactful.
Another thing is did we really need Seymour as an antagonist with all these people who are kinda just assholes or at least my perspective antagonist themselves. Why not have us go through the game and allow drama to happen based on our choices just my 2 cents.

I feel though this game could've had Seymour as another character that introduces her to the higher living and with how Lena views those events maybe starts losing interest in music or at least doesn't have time with that or friends or even dating which could all accumulate into the scene where instead of Seymour blackmailing here maybe if you don't want to pay or don't have the money to help the parents maybe then you ask for a bigger loan than normal and then offers that contract I feel as though that would work better for the corruption Seymour route then the blackmail right now which feels weird for any type of Lena you may play.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
And (in my instance, don't know about others) there's also a problem of replayability. We have a bang everything route and four main girls for Ian to pursue. All of them are different enough to warrant a separate playthrough with each of them.
The real difference that I see in Ian's options is that there is player influence with each girl.
Alison. You can choose the romantic route, sharing with Jeremy or even to be the pure voyeur.
Cherry. You can pursue her yourself or attempt to be the wingman to Perry.
Emma. Same as Cherry + you can share her with Jeremy.
Cindy. You can be Wade's friend and attempt to maintain their relationship, you can ignore her and you can pursue her the last option also seems to be branching off into romance and cheating routes.
Holly. You can romance her, just fuck her or ignore her completely. Each route interacts with Lena's choices regarding her and Ivy.
Minerva. Dunno, don't play her content.

Like with Ash's options in GGGB you can control the different routes in some way. For Lena it is almost always just a choice between fucking it or not. Holly and Louise can be directed in certain directions but some of the options appear to be self-sabotage in regards as them as options for Lena. You can fuck Louise or not or you can keep her with Jeremy to get his content. You can influence Holly but it is unclear how much variety this route will have depending on choosing to encourage her to pole dance.
Another thing is did we really need Seymour as an antagonist with all these people who are kinda just assholes or at least my perspective antagonist themselves. Why not have us go through the game and allow drama to happen based on our choices just my 2 cents.
I feel though this game could've had Seymour as another character that introduces her to the higher living and with how Lena views those events maybe starts losing interest in music or at least doesn't have time with that or friends or even dating which could all accumulate into the scene where instead of Seymour blackmailing here maybe if you don't want to pay or don't have the money to help the parents maybe then you ask for a bigger loan than normal and then offers that contract I feel as though that would work better for the corruption Seymour route then the blackmail right now which feels weird for any type of Lena you may play.
I don't mind him as an antagonist but I would personally have preferred a longer build-up where Lena had to decide to focus on work options with him or other people. Down the line Lena could perhaps become so entangled with him that there'd be more concrete bounds for Seymour's blackmail instead of all the general shit he pulls out his ass.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018

yeah, much of these you said is correct. it all depends of devs plans. eva can soon close the story or stretch it as interesting serial, adult soap-opera and run it through years. that is only way to develop some charachters and move from flaws you mentioned. but with that many choices it will be difficult to work on such complex game.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
This is the best Characterization of Jeremy and his Role in the Game I've seen so far! (y)

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes